Shoes?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Codger, Aug 23, 2010.

1. barefootinalbanyny

barefootinalbanyny Guest

Shoes? I hate 'em. I go barefoot as often as I can away with it. There's often a lot shoe police around. St. Francis went barefoot and I'm following in his footsteps.

2. barefootinalbanyny

barefootinalbanyny Guest

Shoes? I hate 'em. I go barefoot as often as I can get away with it. There's often a lot of shoe police around. St. Francis went barefoot and I'm following in his footsteps. I know this is a second post of the same but I often think a lot faster than I type.

3. barefootinalbanyny

barefootinalbanyny Guest

I go barefoot as often as I can get away with it. Shoe police are everywhere. They often cite non-existent health codes. When told that I'm barefoot for religious reasons, ala St Francis, their tone sometimes changes.

4. nudist60

nudist60 Member

When I'm nude I don't wear footwear which is most of the time

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Barefoot where/whenever possible - the fact that nude or not is academic - it is moreover down to weather - the elements allow, whether - the circumstances are an issue (i.e. terrain, workplace (Health/Safety)requirements.
    In respect of Barefootin' Nude, One does what one chooses to do, and should remain choice in regard to both aspects of the subject matter :)

6. social_barefooter

social_barefooter Guest

If I could, I'd never wear shoes. Even more definitely not when I'm naked...

7. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I do think that being barefoot as well as naked is a good combination. But "civilized" life being what it is (and the hazards of going around a city being as they are) I don't get to be barefoot very often, so when I'm finally in a place where I can be naked, I'm always a beginner as a barefooter, and it's not always comfortable. Unfortunately feet can go around bare in a lot of places, or they can wear shoes, but switching from one to the other isn't the right way to live. But if I have shoes on in warm weather, I do wear sandals almost 100% of the time--that's something.

8. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I only wear shoes if I am walking round town or country footpaths anywhere theres is a chance of injury if you don't . I have 2 pairs of crocs which are light and comfortable to wear.

9. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

If I'm nude I'll most likely go barefoot but sometimes it's nice to slip on a pair of sandals or some boots. :)

10. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

I wear NOTHING indoors and only sandals outdoors in the resort most of the year. The only time I wear shoes is during my three mile nude walk in the resort, or if it's too cold outdoors for just sandals; it's rarely that cold. This last winter was unbelievably warm all winter long and great for nudity. We've had our coldest weather since the beginning of spring.

11. CorPas

CorPas Guest

My wife and I are nudists, which simply means we do not like to wear clothes and therefore are naked whenever possible. This would always include being barefoot. You just feel more naked: touching the ground at every step with your bare feet really intensifies the pleasures of nudity. So, we'll NEVER have shoes on or even flipflops when we're nude. We may still be barefoot when we have to wear clothes, as barefooting is less severely oppressed by intimidating people than being naked. But not the other way around, being naked means being barefoot! We often stay in the nudist town of Cap d'Agde and are always barefoot on the streets, in the shops and the restaurants, in addition to be being without clothes. It always feels great to be barefoot in shopping malls.

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent!!!!

Welcome to hipforums :)

13. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

I don't like thorns in my feet, so I usually wear flip flops or crocks.

1 person likes this.