What do you enjoy the most while naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Logan 5, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Luv Bunz

Luv Bunz Member

Swimming, sunbathing, housecleaning.

2. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

I'd add to that Gardening, decorating and if the opportunity arises just walking around in the countryside. Not to forget **x but we don't mention that here!

3. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Gardening, swimming and socializing mostly :)

4. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Being naked with friends, being naked.....

5. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

I'd have to say lying next to another warm naked body (skin to skin mmmm), swimming then hiking.

6. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

It really feels great to be naked outside but I know it would be a little uncomfortable for me to be completely naked around my friends. I don't know why, but it would be much easier to hang out naked with total strangers. I'm weird :(

7. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I do both....I dont care. This is the new world, time to rid our culture of 20th century taboos and embrace real freedom, before some twat screws it all up.

8. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I pretty much enjoy doing anything whilst naked. I'm kind of new to the sense of freedom and have to say I feel like I feel less burdened, does that make sense to anyone else?

9. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Of course it does. It's a strange feeling at first kinda like going out without a bag when you've been carrying one all day. You can't help feeling there's something missing but it feels great :)

10. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

You are not alone in feeling that way. Very few naturists would be comfortable naked with non-nudist friends and family. With strangers on a CO beach even when many of them may be clothed we just don't mind as long as they don't either. Of course most of us do prefer to be among other like minded people who are also relaxed about being naked.

I'd think it weird to appear naked in a situation where everyone else was clothed and I knew that I was likely to offend some of them.

11. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

I definitely couldn't appear naked if everyone else is clothed, I think there is time and place for everything.
    There are no nudists in my family or among my friends and I can only imagine express on their faces after sentence like this: " Hey a,b,c let's go to the beach, strip naked, swim and play waterpolo. " :confused::confused::eek: <--- their reaction :)

12. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

Btw. I,m still newbie nudist so I usually try to find part of the beach where there is no one around me. I have to build up some courage and self-esteem first to go on a busy nudist beach. :sunny:

13. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Frying bacon.

I like to live on the edge.

14. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

If there are no nudists in your family, marry a nudist and make lots of love and lots of babies! You'll soon have a nudist majority!

Have no nudist friends?
    We are a friendly sort. Get involved!

15. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

:iagree: nudists/naturists are generally the most welcoming and genuine folk you'll find!

16. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Rolling around in thumbtacks

17. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

Hey,GardenGuy I like your idea about finding nudist girlfriend, I wouldn't mind at all :)

Btw. I chatted with another person on a nudist beach for the first time couple of days ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't young, single girl eager to find boyfriend. It was older man (in his 60's), he was very friendly, genuine, told me about the good old days when he was young and restless :) I told him where "kids" go out these days, what kind of music we listen, then talked about some serious issues like how much we have to struggle in this shitty country to put food on our table, pay bills... Also told him that I don't have a lot of nudist experience and sometimes still feel a bit uncomfortable around other nudists.
    All in all, nice afternoon.
    So, apparently nudists are nice people :2thumbsup:

18. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

O, before I forget, small trivia, that guy unbelievably resembled to one of the HP members :D

19. Madesh

Madesh Member

A camp-fire under the stars!!:hippy:

20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Frying eggs with lots of oil and the burner on high.... :afro: