New Oxycontin - OP/80

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 UrbanRadio

UrbanRadio

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted August 19 2010 - 04:49 PM

Has anyone used the new, reformulated Oxycontin? I get a bunch of 80mg Oxycontin every month. I filled my prescription for it today and when I looked inside the bottle I noticed the pills had OP on them instead of OC. I remembered I had read about the new version but I didn't realize it had already been released. For those of you who remove the time-release coating, how do you deal with the new ones? Do you find them as effective?

#2 mattym3

mattym3

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted August 19 2010 - 06:53 PM

The coating, green on 80s for instance, has nothing to do with the time release on the pill. The coating is just to differentiate the different types of pills as far as milligrams.

#3 (:Comfortably Numb:)

(:Comfortably Numb:)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted August 20 2010 - 12:39 PM

The coating, green on 80s for instance, has nothing to do with the time release on the pill. The coating is just to differentiate the different types of pills as far as milligrams.

I tell people that all the time. Everyone thinks that the outer coating is the time release lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He didn't seem high....did he? -Silvio Dante

#4 fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted August 22 2010 - 12:34 PM

Just cut them in tiny pieces with a razor blade, they won't crush up easily like the old ones and they will gum up if you try to shoot them. But yes, they will still get you high.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, within limits drawn around us by the rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrants will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

#5 Gravity

Gravity

#winning

• Members
  • 2,678 posts

Posted August 22 2010 - 09:51 PM

I've always been told the coating causes it to jell up upon insuffication.

Any truth to that?
Posted Image

#6 Gravity

Gravity

#winning

• Members
  • 2,678 posts

Posted August 22 2010 - 09:52 PM

And my guy just got his script yesterday (OC 80's), and I didn't notice them to be any different. They still have OC, and not OP like UrbanRadio indicated.
Posted Image

#7 Kimber*420

Kimber*420

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 12:45 PM

And my guy just got his script yesterday (OC 80's), and I didn't notice them to be any different. They still have OC, and not OP like UrbanRadio indicated.

there all changed in mass i kno 4 diff ppl that whent to pick up scripts and got OPs):

#8 Kimber*420

Kimber*420

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 12:47 PM

I tell people that all the time. Everyone thinks that the outer coating is the time release lol.

is canada changing over too? i heard ppl saying they were just gonna go to canada? Theres no real OCs in mass//Ny allready

#9 c3nuke

c3nuke

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 01:00 PM

is canada changing over too? i heard ppl saying they were just gonna go to canada? Theres no real OCs in mass//Ny allready

First of all, what does OP mean? im pretty high so sorry about that.. what the hell is OP ive never seen that on an oxycontin pill..

and what are you talking about kimber? canada changing over what? im confused as fuck

#10 wowhendrix1

wowhendrix1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 01:15 PM

what is kimber? i dont know what ur talking about
Posted Image

expand your mind

#11 c3nuke

c3nuke

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 01:24 PM

what is kimber? i dont know what ur talking about

im referring to someone.. his names kimber 420

#12 Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper

Qiluprneeels Nixw

• 1,896 posts

Posted August 23 2010 - 03:20 PM

It hasn't happened for everyone yet I'm still getting normal Oc 80's, but I'm pretty pissed off about this. I expect the market to be Op 80's only sometime soon. Is this new coating gonna be the same for all dosages? I usually buy large quantities of Oc 20's instead of buying 80's, as I find them easier to sell and I don't usually take full 80s anyways. Will I find my Oc 20s to have this new formulation too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]

#13 BearFall2315

BearFall2315

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted August 24 2010 - 08:32 PM

MY question is this does anyone know if the knew OC80 (OP) are able to be smoked (free-basing)? I don't think the new "format" would have any effect smoking w/the foil. However, I may be wrong. If anyone has any suggestions or factual information please reply. Thank you.

#14 mephist00

mephist00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted August 25 2010 - 12:00 PM

i just got my oxy script today... and they are the new OP 80's... in many ways.. shitty

I've come to the conclusion it's because these psychedelic visions are simply vibrating on a higher, or different, spectrum of frequencies that normally the monkey does not perceive.

#15 shermin

shermin

Bazooka Tooth

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 08:39 AM

MY question is this does anyone know if the knew OC80 (OP) are able to be smoked (free-basing)? I don't think the new "format" would have any effect smoking w/the foil. However, I may be wrong. If anyone has any suggestions or factual information please reply. Thank you.

i fucking hope you can't smoke them anymore...i don't think the world needs oxycodone with that ROA.:mad:
ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#17 mz.mary420

mz.mary420

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 03:11 PM

well just got ours and they suck! when snorted the pill balls up in your nose and gets stuck, so i tried sucking on one and it did ok, but tastes nasty. No way you can shoot them as metioned in a previous post. havent tried smoking it yet, kinda in a hole money wise, it cost me over $700.00 to get my 80s filled and i probably wont even get half my money back :(

* if anyone has tried to smoke this new formulated shit, please post! thanks

#18 mephist00

mephist00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 08:09 PM

ya my friend has tried to smoke the new ones... said its very harsh on the lungs and throat..

so far the only way ive been able to beat the time release, is use a hose clamp to grind it very fine, and snort it.. it doesnt gel up like you would think (doesnt gel up like the football shaped generic 40's do anyways) it just kinda turns snotty.. but if you can get it down fast it seems to work ok

I've come to the conclusion it's because these psychedelic visions are simply vibrating on a higher, or different, spectrum of frequencies that normally the monkey does not perceive.

#19 contin123

contin123

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted August 30 2010 - 12:58 PM

to answer those questions op is oxycontin purdue pharma. its just the new markings for the tamper resistant o.c.'s and although they may be changing over in bulk all the pharmacies will still be selling their old stock before they break into their new ones, so do as i did and call around and just ask if theyre stocking the tamper res. o.c.s yet, ive found, unless youre filling a script instead of calling, they are pretty helpful with questions even pertaining to drug use, plus its just a call and i managed to weed out the tons of pharmacies that carried the bullshit so atleast this month ill be in stock with the real deal....oklahoma sucks! fuck meth nod out or get out

#20 Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 01:53 AM

It looks as though the coating sticks to the 'good stuff' adding difficulty in crushing. I have not tried these yet but I imagine to snort it must be very fine, and you may be able to shoot with thorough cooking. (This gel factor is nothing new, I've been able to shoot morphine pills that gell like that)

#21 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 02:51 AM

most of the ritalin pills ive used in the past gell like that aswell....why not desolve them in something that will dosolve the oxy fully.....then filter the gell from the oxy itself and evap the solvent?

#22 PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 01:02 PM

I swear I'm so mad they practically destroyed my favorite casual drug. It's bullshit. I've even heard from people who take these monthly for pain that they work nowhere near as good as the old formula and take almost twice as long to kick in? Maybe it's mind over matter for them but doesn't everyone agree that by destroying oxy, alot of everyday oxy users will now turn to straight heroin? I feel bad for those people :( stupid government!

#23 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 03:55 PM

As long as they work when swallowed then I'll be happy. I'll just snort my 5mg oxy ir's for my snorting fettish...LOL:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted August 31 2010 - 04:10 PM

As long as they work when swallowed then I'll be happy. I'll just snort my 5mg oxy ir's for my snorting fettish...LOL:D

i thought that they stopped making those in 2009? i recently posted a thread asking if anyone had been prescribed these. you still have some? or have another source of getting them?

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#25 Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 04:33 PM

i thought that they stopped making those in 2009? i recently posted a thread asking if anyone had been prescribed these. you still have some? or have another source of getting them?

They just quit making the capsils, they still make the pill form, was slow for awhile but they're up and running again:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 roxigrl

roxigrl

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 05:53 PM

ok, so i know everyone is saying this new op sucks ass. HOWEVER. i have some good news for ya'll. it's not going to last forever. picked up some today from a friend who has a rx. (didn't know they were op until i got there of course.) anywho, she informed me that they have already been recalled and about 90% of them have been taken off the shelf so our precious original oc will be back eventually. in the mean time, i know some of you are trying to find the most effective way to do the op. well, my friend, who is an older head and has been doing the oc 80s for about 7 years now has informed me that she has not gotten as high as she using this method for the op 80s in a VERY, LONG, time. she showed me how she did it: just crush with some pliers so it resembles a skittle that has been stepped on, then suck on it like a cough drop for about 15 minutes to get the gooey juices out, then swallow it. she said the euphoria is amazing, and the gap of time between when she takes each pill has been extended doing it this way. coming from someone who takes these things all day every single day... well... must be good then. i'm going to try it tomorrow, anyone else feel free to try and share their experience :)

#27 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted August 31 2010 - 07:34 PM

ok, so i know everyone is saying this new op sucks ass. HOWEVER. i have some good news for ya'll. it's not going to last forever. picked up some today from a friend who has a rx. (didn't know they were op until i got there of course.) anywho, she informed me that they have already been recalled and about 90% of them have been taken off the shelf so our precious original oc will be back eventually. in the mean time, i know some of you are trying to find the most effective way to do the op. well, my friend, who is an older head and has been doing the oc 80s for about 7 years now has informed me that she has not gotten as high as she using this method for the op 80s in a VERY, LONG, time. she showed me how she did it: just crush with some pliers so it resembles a skittle that has been stepped on, then suck on it like a cough drop for about 15 minutes to get the gooey juices out, then swallow it. she said the euphoria is amazing, and the gap of time between when she takes each pill has been extended doing it this way. coming from someone who takes these things all day every single day... well... must be good then. i'm going to try it tomorrow, anyone else feel free to try and share their experience :)

thats really interesting, do you swallow the 'liquid' that you are sucking out of the pill? I thought it was more of a solid than a liquid? I dont really know i have never even seen one of the new OP pills. Let us all know how it goes.

Also on what authority do you know that they are been recalled?

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#28 roxigrl

roxigrl

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted August 31 2010 - 09:00 PM

ahh my bad, recall isn't the word. i didn't mean they've been recalled like tylenol, or toys. i just meant they have... ceased production. and haven't done it yet, but when you squish it with pliers the white stuff is what would be powder but it holds together and when in contact with liquid (like saliva) it turns to goo, which you suck out and swallow. like, imagine one of those strawberry hard candies, ya know, the ones that come in the wrapper that resembles a strawberry? (so good!) they have a gooey center when it breaks in your mouth. i'd imagine it would be that same concept... but anyway i can't wait to try it when i wake up and the suboxone has worn off :) i'll keep you updated.

#29 burnabowl

burnabowl

Dancing Tree

• Members
  • 1,806 posts

Posted September 01 2010 - 01:49 AM

The conspiracy theorist in me is finding it odd timing for Prez Obama to announce continuous afghanistan presence, around the same time that Purdue starts making bunkass pills. Think of how many dopesick people are gonna need heroin, and Afghanistans like main export is heroin? Isn't the CIA known for circulating heroin in the US? Didn't that happen during Vietnam as political favors to heroin-producing Vietnam?

Now we're occupying and maintaining in another heroin-producing country, at the same time Purdue is forced to push its lame new bunk pills, probably creating sharp demand for heroin by default? Smells like some elitist deals are being cut. haha jk maybe I should hit up the conspiracy forum. for real though these pills are gonna suck. probably good for me. I'm kinda sick of my monthly binge of 200mg over 5 days.

long discush http://forum.opiophi...?t=31375&page=9

#30 CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted September 01 2010 - 08:22 AM

My friend just told me about these new OP80's....this really does suck.

I'm gonna almost guarantee that the price of Roxi's are going to go up...