Snorting oxycontin properly? help

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by c3nuke, Aug 18, 2010.

1. c3nuke

c3nuke Member

Basically i have a few 20mg small tannish oxycontins..

Yesterday I consumed one pill "crushed" and it didnt really effect me but there was something noticable like the "squeezed head" feeling as i describe it.

Just 10 mins ago I crushed one pill, and attempted to snort it.
    I really think I fucked up because the pill powder was kind of cakey, or like the wax coating made the powder into a sticky like consistency.. and when I snorted it I didnt really feel anything, my nose just felt cold and a little bit got stuck inbetween my nose/throat area..

QUESTION: How do ""you"" properly crush and snort oxycontin in detail? How do I get rid of the wax? I really think I just wasted 2 pills..

2. Cannijuana

Cannijuana Member

OK check it out. 1st you need to get that coating off, so I just put the pill in my mouth for like 10 or 20 seconds and suck the coating off, then wipe the pill off with a napkin or your shirt or whatever works, and you should be left with an all white pill. Now just put it on a flat hard surface, like tile or a mirror or something metal, then crush it with something else hard. Some people put something over the pill when they crush it, like a dollar bill, so that pieces of the pill dont fly everywhere when you crush it. Keep in mind, the finer the powder you turn the pill into, the better you can absorb it when you snort it. So just keep grinding it with whatever your using or use a razor blade or knife to chop it up to a fine, chunk-free powder. Now line then powder up, i prefer a long skinny line so you dont get too much at once and plug your nose. Use an emptied out pen tube or a bill rolled up put it as far up your nostril as is comfortable. Pull as hard as you can in order to get the powder deep into your nose, thus increasing absorption. If you imagine if you didnt crush the pill very well and there was still chunks in it, when it is introduced to your nasal membrane, it wiill just kind of sit there and not absorb as well as a fine powder evenly spread over a wet, porous surface. Try not to get addicted to that shit (if you arent already) and make sure to be a responsible, recreational user if you choose to do so.

Cheers

3. c3nuke

c3nuke Member

Thanks alot dude, it worked BUT is the crushed powder supposed to be kind of sticky like? I crushed it into fine powder no chunks but it sticks together kinda... its like semi-sticky powder or waxy powder (yes, i completely removed all the orange coating wax)

The powder was still sticky even when I didnt take off the wax, so it is not my saliva that makes the powder sticky

4. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Do you live in somewhere where it is humid at the moment? That could have something to do with it. I recall crushing up some oc earlier this summer and it was very humid in the room i was in and the pill somehow became more caked together than usual. You just have to cut it up even finer.

5. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I usually suck of the coating and put mine under a piece of tinfoil on a mirror then crush it with my zippo lighter. You could try baggie crushing if you're outdoors but I always manage to lose some. Without the tinfoil/dollar bill/something, I always get decent sized chunks flying onto my carpet or something and end up crawling around looking for em. Sucks when half your 80 flies onto the carpet :S
    I find once you've crushed it up, it's best to chute half and snort the other half once you begin to feel the oral dose. Makes for the most efficient high imo.

6. c3nuke

c3nuke Member

Well yeah this could be the case, theres been a heat wave here in los angeles in my area its like 90 degrees and tomorrow they say it might hit tripple digits.. but its not really humid the air is pretty decent... Thats exactly how i describe my pill when its crushed "cakey".. but it doesnt happen when I crush norcos..

I just wanna make sure im getting decent oxys and not some other shit with fillers.. but it seems to be doing its job it works great. I mean I know the oxy is real since the imprint and it works, its just like i said i hope theres no fillers cause extacy here has so much other shit sometimes it doesnt have any mdma at all just crack and amphetamines or whatever.. anyways

thanks for the help man

7. wowhendrix1

wowhendrix1 Member

pillheads...

8. kb001

kb001 Guest

Hey, I know its been awhile since ya posted yet I hate it when people abuse drugs or alcohol!!! YOU NEVER WASTE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL B/C THATS ABUSE!!!!! So, when you do drugs be cost effective in there use.(just so you get the best bang for the buck of course or high for the buck). Anywayssss, you will always have some form of filler/bonding agent in medicines. (if you all remember middle school science labs where you tested thing for starches using iodine, do that with asprin or tylenol and they will be positive for starch, as that is one of the materials used to bond the pill together.) Also, many oxys meds(IRs, SR, ER...) are the same size regardless of strength (made by same company) so to make up for the lack of drug they use a filler. This is noticeable if you snort 5mg oxy IRs via the scent. Also, the SR, ER, 24hr, release meds (the contins) use a bonding agent that do 3 main things. First is just as the name implies, it bonds the drug together with itself, the bonding agent and the filler. Secondly it acts as an inhibitor, so that the body can not get too the drug all at the same time, which is how it is released over the 8, 12 or 24 hour period. Finally the bonding agent in Oxy contin OP(OP not OC, OC is no longer made, will explain why later) is a newer material with regards to the release mechanism utilized by the manufacturing company. The OP bonding agent is significantly stronger and denser then the original oxy OC's. The OP agent is designed to allow the stomach acid into the pills core via a sort of hole matrix. This allows the pills active medicine to be extracted from the pill from the exterior inward, HOWEVER, the bonding agent is so powerful in it cohesive properties that it has been reported to actually be inhibiting the body from gaining access to the medicine. I have read many complaints from people whom are dependent on pain meds to be able to function productively in the work place, that when the OCs were no longer produced back in 2010 or 2011, and they were forced to get the OPs that even after they took the medicine they experience less affective pain treatment properties. Some got no pain reduction and even had withdrawl symptoms b/c the bonding agent would not let go of the meds.(they also saw "ghosts" in their stool[whole white pills]). The original OC imprinted pills had a different time release mechanism, which was easily by passed by crushing and snorting, however the new OP imprinted pills can NOT be snorted(rather it is so difficult to do, and not possible using force and pressure[i.e. squish that bastard and snort]). To impair peoples ability to snort the drug as well as inject it(heat and water also do not work) this new OP agent was introduced into the oxy contin medicine. HOWEVER, I have had limited success using methelyne chloride, nitrocellous, muric acid and nitroglycerin(using nitric acid and glycerin over a hot stove....duh..boooom) That was my bad joke dont use any of those chemicals on something your snorting...However using and double tooth pepper grinder did chop up the pill enough to be snorted, However I don't believe that it is the way to go... Just tell you drug dealer AKA your doctor, that you need Morphine sulfate (if he demand you take an extended release med). If you can get him to give you IRs then problem solved as they posses only the medicine and a filling agent for bulk.(dont main line any of these drugs, I cant imagine that those fillers are good for the vains....he says and he bang a syringe full speed ball....lol). Anyway just buy cheap and chew, dont worry about snorting the OPs anymore. Well, as dwayne stomp from black tooth use to say......Weekends for drunks.....Do drugs.... And as KB says Take it light....
    --KB

9. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

It's quite possible your getting the generic oxycotin tablets which i have found takes much more to get where you want to be. More fillers I suppose.

10. PillShark

PillShark Member

i would recommend doing a simple acid extraction. its easier and will get you higher than snorting. if your interested let me know and ill write out the instructions.

11. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

There's a microwave/freezer method that's supposed to work for the new OP's. I've never tried it myself though. You'll find it on one of the drug forums, or google it.

12. PillShark

PillShark Member

Please DO NOT do this. Microwaving pills is a bad idea, no to mention inefficient. if you need to break the time-release matrix please use the acid extraction method.

13. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I just said it was something I'd heard of. I wasn't necessarily recommending it. To each his own.

14. Dr.Jw

Dr.Jw Guest

I know this was posted a while ago but, if you can handle snorting liquids i recommend adding a few drops of water to the crushed pills. It may make it easier to snort, it always will get absorbed faster.

15. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Banned

Pillshark, Would you mind writing out this process? Thank you so much!