k2

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by guerillabedlam, Aug 17, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Is this stuff any good? Is it comparable to spice?

I saw 3 grams for $40-45 today, that doesn't sound terribly overpriced or anything. I noticed there was quite a few selections as well, is there a preferable one? Anyone know the particular jwh or cp compounds sprayed on this stuff? Any info, experiences, or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I tried it and it gave me a head ache and stomach ache.:puke:

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I just bought $500.00 worth..

4. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

it isn't bad, but it isn't good.

i am kind of thinking of buying some only because im on 2 years probation and it's going to be made illegal in missouri here in a couple weeks....but then again it isn't exactly the same and doesn't give me the same feelings.

i might just choose to not get any at all.

5. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

I think that's just about average pricing. I had a great experience once, a mediocre another, and lastly, when I did it alone, an awful one. All the times I had it, it was Summit. Good luck!

6. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

ive smoked K2 a couple times, yes its similar to spice.. its another herbal blend with JWH-018 and possibly other cannabinoids but predominantly JWH-018 i believe.

anyway i went with a friend who bought it, and when he was buyin it the lady who worked at the headshop said K2 was good and that people on probation/couldnt find a hookup come in there all the time for it. but she said the "K" series herbal blend has differences in potency, saying that this new stuff they had called K3 was the most potent of them all, and that there are different flavors of K2 and K3... the "flavors" being something vague like "Dream"... or "Heaven"... we were told that the flavor didnt have any effect on potency.

again, i dont know if that lady even knew what the hell she was talking about it. she was most likely just trying to get my friend to get the 2.50$ more expensive K3...so take it with a grain of salt..

but we smoked a fat bowl of the K2 and got pretty ripped... i ghosted all my hits so i was pretty baked (it was my first time smoking it too- so i was impressed).. i was surprised at how similar it is to weed in terms of effects, but its still a little different. it isnt as good as weed... its not quite as mind expanding as weed and lacks some other little things, like i noticed music doesnt sound quite as good on K2.

so a few weeks later im hanging out with the same friend who bought the K2 and the K3.. he packs up a pipe of some K3, and shows me the package its in... i was surprised at the smell.. had a REALLY nice fruity smell. also there was like purple, blue, orange, and red pieces in it. but, we smoked that bowl of K3 and i was baked.. it seemed like i was actually a little bit higher off the K3, which i dont attribute to placebo because at the time i had no interest in comparing K2 to K3 so i wasnt thinking about any comparison between the two at the time, i was just baked and chillin. looking back, i would have to say the K3 was the better of the two.

in my opinion all of these blends are overpriced.. should be at the most 10$/gram.. but a price of 40$ is pretty reasonable i think. another thing i had NO weed tolerance when i tried these.. i was sober from march till may of this year, and i tried it early april. therefore, im not sure if weed creates some kinda cross tolerance.

may i ask why you're buying it? if you just want to try it, and have access to headies... dont buy this, go for the headies.. or else you'll just dissapoint yourself, big time. however if you're smoking it beacuse of drug tests or something, id say definitely ty it out. its as close as you're gonna get... and being legal, you'd be surprised how similar the high is.

7. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

dont get summit it is gross, theres like pieces of wood in it... and the k2 blue is weak as fuck even though its supposed to be the strongest
    the only one i liked was k2 pink it tastes alright and it seems like it has the most jwh-xxx

im assuming ur getting it from a headshop so be sure to say you can only pay like 30-35 for it and they always oblige

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

To chadcr1 I'm interested in buying it for a novel experience. Weed is possible for me to get but actually somewhat difficult right now. Getting it from a headshop as opposed to online was just for convenience and the ready availability but based on responses I may pass on this stuff and just get pure jwh-018.

9. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

^ definitely get the pure shit.

probably sooo much better than the blends

10. rosettastoned

rosettastoned Member

I haven't tried spice, but I thought k2 was pretty decent considering its legality.

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

yea scroll to the top of the site and keep reloading until the jwh 018 1 dollar samples ad comes up haha

12. PurpByThePound

or go to buddha-blend.com

they give free samples

13. michaelp

michaelp Guest

Haven't tried it but have heard there is a lot of counterfeit and inconsistent batches. You probably want to allergy test it and then go real light if at all.

14. Travis34

Travis34 Member

Of all the blends of spices and such, K2 is the worst.

I'm honestly trying to convince you guys to not buy it, it can be dangerous to your health. K2 is the cheapest of them (here atleast) and the reason for that is this: think about it, they're mass producing this stuff, so they will obviously want the cheapest, fastest, most profitable way to make it. I've heard it contains acetone, which is bullshit. But one of my friends is going to school to be a chemical engineer or something like that with chemistry and he lab tested a lot of the different blends to find the chemicals of each kind.

Basically, K2 is just dirtier than others. And I mean, look at it, does it look like something you would want to smoke? Compare it to Spike or Space, they look much more similar to weed.

I've never been affected by K2, but I witnessed my friend blackout 3 times in a row from it, we had to walk him back to his house. It was extremely scary. I believe the reason that people are passing out or having bad effects from it is due to it raising blood pressure way too much, but thats only my hypothesis.

15. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Buy pure jwh-018 and 073, normally if you smoked them just by themselves the 018 would overpower the 073 and you'd miss out on the 073 lovely couchlock, however if you mix them at a 1:3 ration of 018 to 073 you'll find that it is the most comparable thing to actual weed you'll ever have that isn't weed as then you have both the sativa and indica aspects covered in the "high" sense.

Buy the pure shit as you can also make your own blends with the 1:3 ratio, and it's not hard at all. Plus you can soak cigarettes in the solution instead of herbs to make your blends and then you'll have the most inconspicuous way to get high in public that still involves smoking ;)

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

I guess,., nobody believed me. :p

17. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Man chu ballin I b believen chu like forreal doe

[​IMG]

18. PurpByThePound

i think i met those kids in st louis

19. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Don't mess with it. I felt horrible and threw up. Seriously. Don't.

20. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

Why pay out the ass for all those blends when you can just buy pure jwh-018 for a million times cheaper? A half gram of that shit lasted me almost two months and it gets you baked.... I used it while I was on probation but now that I can smoke I dont use it... although I would like to throw some on top of a bowl of dank and see what thats like lol