Girls who love getting rimmed

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Rigamarole, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Deep~Sea~Assassin

Deep~Sea~Assassin Member

i have always had an anal fixation, its just WAY more intense and pleasurable. so i tend to enjoy rimming and anal more for the simple fact that it makes me cum harder i suppose :2thumbsup:

2. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Bit put off by the idea really. But opinions change in the heat of the moment. Never tried it. I used to be totally against someone even touching me there though. It wasn't until I'd fallen asleep in my friend's bed and woke up to him fingering my ass that I completely relaxed about it. I think back to it now and find it pretty hot. Maybe one day rimming will happen.

3. akbar99

akbar99 Guest

I think CurlyGirl has a really good point about it being a great way of showing a girl you are in a good relationship with that she is 100% edible. For those worried about taste or getting ill, don't. Take a shower with her and work up to it. Hopefully she will really like it and you will be the hardest you have ever been!

4. sweetgroupie

sweetgroupie Guest

Licking ass is hot. It is sort of the ultimate naughty act. In high school it got around that I sucked off quite a few football players when I was a cheerleader. As a freshman is was pretty cool to give head to the seniors and juniors that drove. One night I was with the most popular guy in school and he asked we to lick a little lower when I was licking his balls. I started licking his asshole. We then got in the backseat and he got down with his ass in the air. I tongued his asshole for a good half hour before sucking him off. Knowing it was so nasty what I was doing made it very hot. Within two days half of the cheerleaders heard about my being an ass licker. But, what could you do.

5. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Gentlemen don't kiss a lady's poop shoot and tell!

6. squeezy

squeezy Member

I love being rimmed by my guy and also rimming and theres no way am I not going to ask for it if i want it

7. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE"]YouTube - Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust'

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

8. sweetgroupie

sweetgroupie Guest

Knowing that the guy whose asshole I am licking probably thinks I am a total pig is what is really hot. I have the innocent girl next door look. I can only imagine what people my family would think seeing me with my tongue up the asshole of a guy a barely knew.

9. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

Me! Back door play is just as good as any other preference day to day. It's frequent and the norm for us!

10. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

LOL! :2thumbsup:

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

she says it tickles...

12. daveyjones05

daveyjones05 Member

It's part of oral for us. I lick her pussy and ass, give her a good rimming and do it several times a week so it happens often enough that we are comfortable with it. She doesn't do it to me but I don't expect her to

13. RedSparkle

RedSparkle Guest

I love this post...will you lick my pussy and rim me? I have been reading all your posts about licking pussy and ass, it has made me really wet...I love it when a guy enjoys doing this it is so hot! And for the record, I love sucking cock.

14. olive hizklosoff

olive hizklosoff Member

I'll eat my wife's shaved meaty pussy for a while, and, invariably, her legs will open wider, offering me access to her brown starfish, completely shaved, as well. I'll kiss all around it and then stick my tongue in as far as I can. All the while she's moaning and playing with her nipples. My next move and the one she's been waiting for, is to stick a finger then two, into her spit-lubricated asshole. My thumb will go into her **** and she'll abuse the shit out of her clit until she reaches a mind-blowing orgasm. When she's done, she'll suck my cock until I blow my load in her mouth. Alas, she won't return the analingual favor but I'm not complaining!

15. Intransigent1

Intransigent1 Guest

Omg, here I was believing I was a huge freak (bestie says that)...an ex gf use to do this to me in/after showering. Best sexual feeling to me, makes my orgasms so much stronger. Can't bring myself to reciprocate though. But this is the way to my heart. I love the honesty of this forum.

16. Dylann

Dylann Member

I wish I was able to do it with my girlfriend. She has such a great ass and I get really turned on by the thought of it. I love going down on her and adding rimming to it would only make it much more exciting for both of us!

17. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I'll have to agree.

18. BGordon

BGordon Guest

For those who want to try rimming, but are concerned about hygiene, I suggest using a condom. It really takes the ick factor out and can be very enjoyable. I like the woman to lay on her stomach with a pillow under her pelvis and legs spread. I take KY Liquid and dizzle it into her anal region. After rolling a condom over my tongue, I use it to massage the lubricant into her her anus. I continue to dizzle more lube and with my finger(s) massage her vaginally while probing deeper into her anus with my tongue. When she is well lubed, I slip my tongue out of the condom and continue the anal massage with a finger. This way she has several choices of stimulation: anal only, anal/vaginal, or vaginal only. By using the condom during rimming, I can perform vaginal oral sex on her after the rimming if she wants without the worry of infection.

19. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Why is a womans asshole like a 9 volt battery?

because, even though you know it's wrong....sooner or later you're gonna put your tongue on it.....

20. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Rimming is one if the hottest naughtiest sexual acts for me. I love getting down behind a girls cheeks, opening her up and breathing her sweet stinky ass, licking all around it and then slowly slipping my tongue inside. Feels really kinky to be pleasuring a girls dirty hole. I don't like it too dirty, but I don't mind an asshole that smells like an asshole (rather than nothing). I love getting face sat on. Mmm.

I'd love to find a girl who will return the favor. Feels nice to have my hole touched. I want a sexy girl to explore my ass after I enjoy kissing hers. Very erotic.