Cum in Ass

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by savannahwright88, Aug 3, 2010.

1. savannahwright88

savannahwright88 Member

How do you girls feel about your man getting off in your asshole. I let my fiance do it every now and then. Its so hard to get it all cleaned out of there though!

Altman likes this.
  2. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

How many of you girls love to get a man's load in your ass? Moreover, how many of you girls are actively looking for such a man? PM me if you're looking!

3. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

My wife just lets it naturally drip out. Then, when she takes a shit, the rest comes out. Even if some stays in, theres no harm in it really. No need to clean up that thoroughly!

4. PlayRadioPlay

PlayRadioPlay Member

Mm, I absolutely love it when my man cums in my ass.

5. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

My wife also do that

6. Dylanj

Dylanj Member

It feels great cumming into a girls ass but the few girls I've been with who are really into butt sex usually want the cum in their mouth thing. Its VERY hot and sloppy but my orgasm doesn't always feel as good as if I can just keep pumping her rump.

7. jia

jia Member

I love when a man cums in my ass.

8. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

well first you need a girl who likes anal. then you need one who will actually let you cum in her ass.

9. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I feel the EXACT same way. I think blow jobs feel cool and cumming on a girl's face is kinda hot but I'd much rather blow my load while I'm deep in that ass.

To me there is no better feeling than cumming while tearing my wife's ass up.

kankoon likes this.
  10. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

You can cum without telling here she can not do anything the problem that when you cum in the mouth without telling here :)
    i remembar onces my wife set on my when i was do anal to here and i tell here change your postion becuase i will cum she give me a sexxy smile and say: i want all you load in my ass
    she just finish here word she turn me on and i cum direct but there problem when you cum and she still moving on you loooool

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You need a girlfriend to stick her tongue up there and clean you out.

12. savannahwright88

savannahwright88 Member

:confused:
    you know, i have actually been kinda looking into something like that..craigslist can bring such creepers though is the problem...They actually have swinger cruises, might look into something like that...it can be so pricey though...another worry with that is, how clean are these other people, yikes:confused:

13. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

That was fucking hot!! I agree, can I watch?

RonJohn likes this.
  14. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

+1

15. daralicious

daralicious Member

i dont mind it, becuse its already there and what doesnt leak out, must come out later when i poop ,right , ? i never looked but thats what i think happens.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  16. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

Thats what happens all right. My wife will joke that she just shitted out our potential 3rd kid....:D

17. BTS

BTS Member

i can cum in my own ass!

18. lastblackman

lastblackman Guest

I stopped dating girls who dont like anal years ago!

badrabbit likes this.
  19. Agar

Agar Member

Cumming in a girls ass is amazing, had an ex who could go all night,

20. zarniwoop

zarniwoop Member

Mine isn't so much into the mess (although some have rightly pointed out her ass will pretty quickly close up and it won't leak out any more than other stuff would) but she still has me go bare and cum in her ass because she enjoys how she can feel my cum squirting inside her. I know some girls prefer to feel that in their pussy but I maybe since we're not into having kids she feels inherently safer about the load up her bum! She also says she has more feeling when I cum inside her pussy.

Me I just like creampies any place they are taken :) but I do enjoy the perversity of seeing a nice dollup of cum squirting out of a girls bum, especially if she is enjoying it too. I find most women can milk my cock a lot better with their arse and then pussy, although a few have been great with the kegel exercises and been able to milk me to orgasm with barely a move of their body. That's pretty fucking amazing if I say so myself.