Buying Sudafed pills?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by xcandykidx, Jul 28, 2010.

1. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

Okay so today I did this dude a favor in exchange for some free shit. All I had to do was go to 2 different stores and buy 2 boxes of sudafed from each one for 4 boxes total. I know there is a limit on the amount that you can get in one day and how much you can buy in a month. I did this before and bought 2 boxes and I'm not sure if its quite been a month yet and I think you're not supposed to buy any more than 6 boxes in 30 days, however many grams that comes out to. What if I some too soon and went over the limit by accident? What's the worst that can happen? I don't think they could do anything since I'm not actually doing anything wrong myself but I don't want any unwanted heat. I used different pharmacies. This time I used target and walmart, I was told to avoid CVS and Walgreens because they're connected together and keep too good of records and can see if you bought it any of their other stores. Would they be able to tell at one particular pharmacy that I bought some at another pharmacy or would they only see what I've bought at that store. Is there any way that they could find out exactly how much I get total at the different stores? And if they did find out I bought slightly too much could they really do to much? I mean, I know what i'm doing basically, I know how to act and not to try to buy more than 2 at one place to attract attention. Obviously a bunch of other people besides me have to do this same thing in order to get enough pseudo. The only thing I don't really know about is how good of record keeping do they have, is there some kind of database.

It doesn't seem like a bad deal, he gave me a decent amount for getting him 4 boxes, which he paid for so its basically free dope. I'm pretty sure it's lithium dope, not the usual ice but instead a white powder. Definitely good product that I got for doing something so simple, I actually got a little bit too high earlier and did not want to do anymore for a while.
    Anybody else ever bought pills like this? Sorry about this post it looks fucked up I think I hit some wrong keys or something​

2. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

whhatt? HAHAHAHAHah

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

7800 mgs is the limit here.. you can not buy more than that no matter what place you go to.. Only a prescription can over ride it.. you have to show your license and it takes a few minutes to process.. but there really isnt any possibly way one person should be consuming that much in a month time. Concerding I take near 5400 mg in a month and eat them like red hot candies.. I havent twisted the ol cap on the meth bottles in a while, but when I did.. Simply put pills aside and process later on.. duh. Why draw attention to yourself. Especially you have no documented sinus medical condition.. Like you was getting some Singulars all the time or other sinus medications that were not of the meth family might get the hound dog off your tail a bit.. idk...

4. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

yeah I'm not buying enough to attract attention. I know I haven't exceeded the limit it's just what if I forget how long its been since I bought a certain batch and try to buy a couple boxes and it hasn't been quite long enough. I wouldn't ever buy more than two boxes or 1 96 count box at once. My mom gets two boxes at once so it looks pretty normal. I just wonder what would actually happen if someone did happen to accidentally buy too many in a 30 day period. I have a feeling they would just say I can't buy anymore because I've already bought the limit but I just wanna be careful because I don't really like jail. It can't be too big a deal because I'm just one of a whole bunch of people that do the same thing in order to get enough and some of them are straight up dope fiends and probably can't tell how many days its been since their days kinda seem like one long day.

If they can do it then I shouldn't have anything to worry about I don't think?

5. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

you have to wait til Flyingsquirrel drops by, No relation btw..;), but he has more patients in the subject.. Dirty old fuckers like myself with repeated meth use have decreased bone and muscle tissue, cant type .. :p

the above is just a joke, but I do have carpal tunnel and dont have the patients for these simple teks , that you should have understanding of. If you can bake a peanut butter cookie you can make meth.. ;)

7. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

i'm not cooking, i'm just helping get some of the pills so he can. I can get a couple people to go buy pills for me and i could sell get them to him

8. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

What are pseudo-"friends" for anyways?;)

This might help, take it for what its worth.