Living a Lie

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by merime, Jul 25, 2010.

1. merime

merime Guest

My entire life is a lie. I have lied about my education, my children, my job, having a husband. Its gotten so bad that I cant keep it all straight. It all started when I became a stay at home mom and lost all my self confidence. I have so much I want to say. Want to tell someone A-Z all of my story. If anyone would like to hear , let me know.

2. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Well you've certainly come to the right place to let it all out. Welcome to Hip Forums :) Vent away.

3. BlondeSunshine

BlondeSunshine Members

I live an authentic life, people emulate it. [​IMG]

4. klex

klex Members

Tell us about it ?

5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

We all lie about everything on hip forums ....... most of the women are even lying about that.
    Keep your lies as close to reality as possible, then you can keep it all straight.

6. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

OldDude LOL.

Learned long ago lying just isn't worth the hassle. My memory isn't up to the task. Honesty really is the best policy.

Except if the wife asks about her weight. Yeah, that's it. She doesn't gain weight, oh no, it's just that her clothes shrink in hot water. Yeah, that's it. Hot water.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.