Mini guide to stretching your asshole

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by shankinbro, Jul 18, 2010.

1. shankinbro

shankinbro Member

I posted this on another forum and thought it could be usefull here too. Maybe you guys after reading it will have some tips or erotic ideas for me too.
    Anal Stretching Guide:

Do the Following with lots of Lube(no numbing lube, pain is a useful indicator) and patience. There should be no pain. If there's pain slow down or maybe wait an hour.

Anal Sex and Anal Play are a lot about noticing certain sensations and training your mind to feel pleasure from them.

1) Start slow with a finger and do circles around your sphincter.
    Feel the bumps as you glide over them, and more importantly relax into the feeling

When you feel relaxed procede to 2.

2)Push on the side of your sphincter (not right in the center) until you're asshole bends a bit. Then push the finger in. Take note of the sensations. If this is something you want to enjoy then you have to appreciate it. Pull on the sides of your asshole in different directions. Get used to the stretching feeling. Pain here is not good. But the stretching feeling is a little different then pain. Dont overdo it and go slow.

When you feel relaxed more, pull your asshole one way and insert another finger. Again the sensations. Pause your fingers and bite down on them with your anus. Try and hold it for a few seconds and relax.
    Pull on the sides of your asshole again. Enjoy the stretching and keep repeating it until your asshole feels more relaxed.

3) I recommend a medium size butt plug to help train your ass simply because the small ones are too tiny. Remove your fingers and take in the feeling of emptiness. Then grab the buttplug and, after a generous amount of lubing, slowly work it in.

Keep inserting until you start to feel a little bit of pain or that stretching feeling. Ease back and little bit and bite down on the plug as hard as you can(try not the let the plug slip out. You want to start your bite at a point close to your limit. Keep your hard bite on the plug and slid it out (dont let it exit you completely). Then push it back in. You want to tire out your asshole so it loses its bite, so you need to work the muscle till it gets tired. Keep repeating this until you can work the plug into your asshole. You can feel free to take pauses if you'd like, just dont remove the plug unless it really needs Lube. I've found my anal experience to be better if nothing needs to exit and reenter me. (sliding is ok, but I have issues with a full exit).

Again concentrate on the sensations. This is something you want to enjoy.
    Essentially use buttplugs and dildos to work your way up to bigger things and pain should never be an issue. Make sure you can get used to the circumference before you get used to the fucking motions.

Anyone have comparable advice to enjoy the in-and-out feeling of anal?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just buy a 3 set of butt plugs. One small. One medium. One large.
    Insert small plug in your ass. Leave it there until it hurts. Take it out and clean.
    Do it again for longer the next day.
    Keep doing this until you can leave it in for multiple hours.
    Keep going until you can fit in the medium one.
    Keep going until you can fit the large one.
    This may take several months.
    Between plugs buy dildos so you help stretch out some depth and not just your ringhole.

1 person likes this.
  3. joe bloe

joe bloe Member

I'm not sure leaving the butt plug in for extended periods of time is an effecive way to stretch the anus. The butt plug is designed so that the sphincter contracts around the narrowest part of the plug while the wide part is on the other side of the anus (inside the rectum). The actual stretching is limited to the width of the narrow part which is relatively small.

I was able to stretch my anus sufficiently so that I can comfortably fuck myself with a John Holmes realistic dildo. It's approximately 12 inches in length and seven inches in circumference; I've decided its not wise to stretch it any further. I When I started out even the smallest dildo I could find caused me pain. If someone had told me, a few years ago, that I could take a John Holmes realistic in my ass, I would never have believed it.

I started out by using a medium size butt plug with lots of lube. I wasn't able to put it all the way in the first day; but over several days I was able to fully penetrate with the medium size. I then switched to a large dildo and used it for several days until my ass stretched to allow full penetration. I was exicited by the process, every day stretching my ass a little further and a little further!

I think a lot of people try anal sex once and experience tremendous pain and then never try it again. Anal sex should never hurt. If you allow the anus to stretch over time, anal sex is all pleasure.

Since I started experimenting with anal sex several years ago, I think I've gotten more pleasure from my ass than from my cock. It's been a real sexual awakening. I love getting fucked by females with a strapon and doing my self with dildos. I've also been fisted by females with small hands;) My favorite way to use dildos is to lie on my back in front of full length mirror.

Jonny718 likes this.
  4. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

You all swear that there is pleasure at the end of the tunnel-so to speak?
    Is it all the nerve endings that give all the pleasure?
    Does the pleasure come from stimulating the prostate? Or is that a separate type of pleasure unto its own?

I know half or more of my trouble is relaxing the anus. I just can't seem to relax it enough.
    I am stuck on the issue that any pressure applied to my ass gives me the feeling that I have to shit. (please take notice Reverand JC) I really do want to enjoy anal play, but maybe not everyone can derive pleasure from it.

Anyone have any info or experience aneros? I've been debating getting their beginner package.

5. joe bloe

joe bloe Member

I don't think it's a matter of "relaxing" the anus. The sphincter is literally a muscle. Technically there are three muscles that prevent penetration or make it difficult. There's the exterior sphincter, the interior sphincter and the puborectal sling muscle. All three are located within about two inches and are essentially part of the anus.

For me, being able to get pleasure from anal sex was more about the gradual stretching of the muscles involved than it was about relaxing the muscles. I'm not sure if it's really possible to deliberately relax the muscles involved by some sort of mental technique.

I think the process of stretching the anus is sort of similar to hatha yoga. You start out with your muscles very stiff and you're not able to do any difficult positions. But over time the muscles stretch and become very limber. It's all done by gradually applying slow steady pressure and being very carefull not to try to progress too quickly.

As far as getting pleasure from anal sex, I think it's partly psychological. I think most straight males are completely phobic about getting pleasure from their ass. But if you're open to exploring and not uptight about it, the ass can provide tremendous pleasure.

The truth is that a dildo going in and out of your ass is bound to feel similar to taking a shit. Your nerve endings and muscles don't know what is providing the stimulation. Basically, if you enjoy taking a shit, you'll eventually enjoy anal sex.

Stimulation of the prostate for some men is the most pleasurable part of anal sex. Some men can ejaculate simply by stimulation of the prostate from anal sex; most can not. But in either case, stimulation of the prostate from anal sex feels amazing!

It's a very good idea to take an enema before anal sex. That way you can enjoy the fun without getting messy. Anal sex does trigger a natural function called peristalsis. Peristalsis is the muscular contraction which occurs in the large and small intestine that pushes waste material through the gut. Anal sex triggers peristalsis in the lower colon and rectum, if you're not cleaned out, it can get messy. Basically, when you put a dildo in the rectum, your body thinks its a turd and tries to push it out. This triggering of peristalsis in the rectum for many people is perceived as pleasurable.

At the end of the day, you may decide you don't enjoy the sensations produced by being anally penetrated. But give it a chance, over time you may learn to love it;)

1 person likes this.
  6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Orgasm from Prostate Stimulation is the Holy Grail of Anal Sex, but as with all sex, 90% of the pleasure attained is from mental stimulation. There are times when I get so aroused at the pleasure of satisfying a partner that I often feel I'm about to climax myself - merely from the knowledge of the satisfaction he / she has just experienced.

1 person likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont think id stretch my asshole for no reason at all.. but if I was gona stretch it, Id move to Thailand and let myself be raped by monster cock ladyboys..

8. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

LoooooooL keep the middel east in your mind :p

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

middle east??
    Mariam Micol, is arabic.. :p

10. shankinbro

shankinbro Member

Yea I posted this for people looking to get into anal play. Not those who did just it randomly.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

im just given you a rim job, .. aka teasing you.. :p

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I hear mason jars work well :leaving:

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

if Id of known you was gonna say that, I would of tossed a piece of coal up my asshole and made a diamond... That story tightens me sphincter up, ill be lucky if I even shit now for a week...

14. cork

cork Member

I kept a cork up my butt hole all the time for a few months (thats where my nick name comes from)

Not so much to streach the hole, but to allow me to be able to relax the muscles around it so I could open it when I was ready to.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. cork

cork Member

Oh I'm sorry, what don't you understand ?

17. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

Well I followed your advice and I am now enjoying King Kong,a dildo over a foot long and 8 inches around.I have to say you are very well versed in the art of ass "stretching" or rather learning to control your muscles better,but now I pose another dilemma to you.How do I get depth stretching now that I can take the width how can I take more if not all of it?I ask you because you have given me the most pleasure that I have ever enjoyed so far and I want to keep working on my ass.I have really been working on my musles also with kagels once I have that monster inside of me.I would probably really hurt someones dick with how tight I can squeeze a cock now,and just getting stronger!

18. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

I thought that I was the only guy that felt the same way as you do.I get more pleasure from the sensations I get from stretching my ass and the satisfaction I get when I finally got King Kong,my giant sized dildo,inside of me.It feels so much better than cumming,I mean the feeling when I get past the first muscle in my anus is incredible and then when it goes past the second muscle it is pure ecstasy!At that point I practice squeezing it and holding it as hard as I can.I am getting stronger and stronger in my ass and feel sorry for anyone who may get the chance to stick their cock in my ass.I am not gay but finding a woman that is into that isn't easy so I have cosidered letting a man fuck me and fist me .I know that may sound gay but I just enjoy assplay tremendously and am looking for anyway to satisfy my urge.Really want to show someone that can appreciate what I am doing the talented ass I possess. Do you have any suggestions?

1 person likes this.
  19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

.....Thread fails. There's no reason to stretch anything, just learn to control the muscles in question. If you stretch, you're causing damage, there's no need to stretch.

20. myttia

myttia Member

darn i thought there'd be advice from and for the ladies in here.. :/