• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 michaelh

michaelh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted July 11 2010 - 01:41 PM

Anyone here have a thing for their sister-in-law. Let me count the ways I could cum in and over her!! Would love to accidently let her catch me wanking for starters!

What about you?????

#2 joetheman

joetheman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted July 11 2010 - 08:31 PM

O i definitely would give it to my sister in law good if it was possible haha

#3 nakedman55

nakedman55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted July 12 2010 - 08:43 AM

During my first marriage I had the opportunity to make out with a really cute and naughty sister in law which led to a few times of oral sex, and eventually I got to fuck her once, yes it was wrong, but damn it was exciting and good!!!

#4 michaelh

michaelh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted July 12 2010 - 08:48 AM

Excellent stuff man. Yes wrong, but if I felt myself cum inside my sis-in-law I wouldn't have stopped myself.

Nice job fella!!

#5 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted July 12 2010 - 12:46 PM

Spoke with a couple buddies over the years about such a venture. According to their findings, there was very little to zero difference in the fuck experience with the sister in law versus the wife. It makes sense, though.

#6 nakedman55

nakedman55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted July 13 2010 - 02:45 PM

Not buying their findings, no two women are exactly alike and then you add in the taboo factor, there is a difference.

#7 funforlife

funforlife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 02:08 PM

already have her!!!! :)

#8 BTlights

BTlights

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted July 15 2010 - 04:48 AM

Mine is a cunt. I wouldn't give her the time of day.
groovinlumens.net
twitter.com@bigtoddy - eye on the little guy. News, information, and live Twitcasts from independent music festivals and events.

#9 Katana

Katana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted July 15 2010 - 03:32 PM

Anyone here have a thing for their sister-in-law. Let me count the ways I could cum in and over her!! Would love to accidently let her catch me wanking for starters!

What about you?????

Dunno. I haven't met your sister-in-law. Wanna hook me up?

#10 bowery44

bowery44

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted July 30 2010 - 01:06 PM

Deleted.

Edited by bowery44, January 09 2011 - 07:29 AM.
Deleted.

#11 funforlife

funforlife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted August 01 2010 - 05:49 AM

the sis in law lives with us so we do it alot

#12 bikimaholic

bikimaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted August 03 2010 - 07:22 AM

My sister-in-law is smokin hot and a slut. I would hit it in a heart beat.
My wife always comments on how she's such a slut and I just grin ear to ear.

#13 Dayrun124

Dayrun124

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted August 07 2010 - 10:46 AM

it's only natural really. i mean if you're attracted to your wife then you're probably going to be attracted to her sister in most cases. not a fantasy i'd ever act on though, jesus christ the damage that would do...

#14 michaelh

michaelh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 09 2010 - 03:41 PM

Oh I agree. Damage is the right word. It won't happen in real life which is why it's the ultimate fantasy I guess. She married an ambulance driver so at least he could transfer me to casualty when he finished battering me LOL. Still, would be nice for a quick glimps of titty while she is lactating (again LOL).

#15 ShyCouple

ShyCouple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted August 09 2010 - 10:56 PM

Yeah, my husband kinda has a thing for my sister.

#16 michaelh

michaelh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted August 10 2010 - 02:01 PM

When my sis-in-law used to come over regularly (whilst single) I would sometimes be in the shower. I could hear her voice sometimes through the noise of the water and got a kick from jerking off while I heard her. Almost like she was in the room in a way.

#17 andiwinters

andiwinters

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted August 15 2010 - 02:12 PM

My bf has had sex with my younger sister. We started off letting her watch us do things and then getting her to join in. By this time next year, she will be his sister-in-law and I certainly hope that things will continue :)

#18 ldeneve

ldeneve

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted July 13 2013 - 07:20 PM

Spoke with a couple buddies over the years about such a venture. According to their findings, there was very little to zero difference in the fuck experience with the sister in law versus the wife. It makes sense, though.

My wife has fucked my brother a few times, and she said the same thing. She couldn't tell the difference in the cock in her. She says she would again since its another guy, but still feels like me

#19 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted July 14 2013 - 07:19 PM

I have a very attractive blonde sister in law - in fact I have 2.
She has a fantastic figure & has blonde pubic hair. She has a nice body what I have seen of it.

#20 curiousgirl85

curiousgirl85

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted July 15 2013 - 03:18 AM

My bf has had sex with my younger sister. We started off letting her watch us do things and then getting her to join in. By this time next year, she will be his sister-in-law and I certainly hope that things will continue :)

Oh my god that is so hot! I'd love to join my sister and her husband. Do you do two do things to each other or just share him?

#21 jimandjan

jimandjan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted July 15 2013 - 05:01 AM

Jan's sister walked in on us once, when we was in the 69 position. I was away during the week. She would spent the night with Jan sometimes when I was away. So Jan had gave her a key. But usually she never came around on the weekend.
We had music playing, and lights on low. So we never heard her come in. Jan kinda jumped when her sister tapped on the open bedroom door. She asked Jan if she could spend the night. Jan got up to see what was going on, and her sister said don,t mind me. Jan tossed a sheet over me, then got her sister a blanket and pillow. and took them to the living room.
I laid there a few minutes, then got up to go to the bathroom. I never bothered to put anything on, at the time it kinda pissed Jan off. But I really didn't want her sister around. So I took it to heart, when she said; don't mind me.
When we went back to bed, we left the door open, but turned the lights off. Once we laid down, I asked should we go back to what we was doing, Jan agreed, which was fine until, her sister turned on the tv, and the light shined in a little bit. The thing is our couch was positioned, where she could see everything, but with dim lights.
We went on about our love making. Jan even admitted it was kind of a turn-on even if it was her sister.

#22 tsquent

tsquent

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted July 28 2013 - 08:06 AM

My sister-in-law is stunning! Many a time I've sneaked a peek while she's been wearing leggings or a short skirt. I always had a fantasy about us fucking, in a few scenarios it used to drive me crazy.

A couple of years back they went on holiday, and I got a message from my other half to pop round to her sister's to put a load of washing in for her coming home. While pulling the clothes out of the basket and into the washer I saw a pair of her small white cotton panties. The thought that they'd been against her gorgeous body had me hard in seconds and within a few minutes I was blowing a load of cum all over them.

#23 maoy02

maoy02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted July 30 2013 - 05:40 PM

Nah, my SIL got the ugly genes of her family. She's also a bit plumper than my taste. My wife is gorgeous. When they stand next to each other, no one would have any clue that they're related. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my wife was adopted. Her brothers looked similar to her sister...

#24 larocker00

larocker00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted November 29 2013 - 01:58 PM

My SIL saw my wife and me having sex. Next day she teased me that my wife was lucky bitch and that she would love to get what my wife was getting in bed. One lucky day I took advantage while my wife was away and seduced my SIL. She really has a hot body and i banged her while both of us were standing, doggy style and sideways. She went crazy with the way i screwed her. Before she was getting married she let me fuck while she was trying out her bridal costume. I let her stay half naked in bridal costume and fucked her twice. :)
I stopped messing with her after she got married. But she is whore just like her. She told about out sex sessions to his husband and my wife too. Surprisingly both of them liked it. One day My SIL and her hubby came to our home. My wife came out wearing a inky dress and sat beside my SIL's hubby, almost in his lap. They started talking dirty in front of us. I was shocked and didnt know what to do when my SIL came to me and told me that her husband and my wife knew everything and were seeking revenge. My wife looked at me as I was a criminal and started to unbutton my SIL's shirt. They both stood up and said that they to seek vengeance and were gonna make me pay and went into the bedroom and shut the door. My SIL and I peeped in and saw them having hot sex. By that time, my SIL's hand was in my pant;)