a eighth of shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by itsallgood, Jul 3, 2010.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

What are the normal visuals on a shroom trip of that much?

2. tubahead

tubahead Member

Depends on the type of mushrooms. You can get some pretty crazy visuals from half an eighth of some types of mushrooms. Other times you can take around 5g of some mushrooms and not really get near as many visuals.

3. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

How strong is the supposed after glow? I only tried them once and that was way back when so i dont even know what it was like afterwards besides me getting home and my mom like glowing infront of me. WOAH.

So that depends on the type of mushroom right? Theirs different classes? How strong is the strongest?

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

With an eigth I usually get some patterning with both open and closed eyes and possibly feel like your room or scenery is somehow different. Usually see constant movement and may notice nuances in like your hands or trees or whatever you don't really pick up on sober. The body trip is usually more intense than the visuals and like tuba said it depends on the shrooms. Afterglows can range from glowing joy to abrupt sobriety no definitive answers really, many factors come into play.

5. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Man an eigth of shrooms will have me gone now. Walls melting, becoming oceans and flowing every through the room and me. Everything fractalizes and grows and shrinks with mathematical precision. I can make whole villages and planets and galaxies just by visualizing them and holding my will on them. Extremely complex environments appear in the air, extreme morphing and bending of room, time will blend together and stretch out. Awareness on a hundred points at one time as if each point was individually getting a hundred percent awareness. Inner visions of expanding light, hyperdimensional objects, flowing information, alien geometrics, spiritual beings. Invisible light takes extreme forms.

There is so much visualizations, that only a portion, a small fraction of it. If you are open to whatever, if you have no expectations, then you will see, you will be completely blown away, beyond all expectations.

6. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Oh my god i cant wait until i come across some of those. Iam gonna take a light dose because i have a feeling the ones they gave me before were weak and then iam gonna get hit with a huge strong one in the face like when i was least expecting it.

The ones i took before made the room turn incredibly small and my arms stretched. That was on a eighth or atleast i believe, are those legit? And like dark three deminsional cloud hands were coming down out of the clouds..followed by a huge storm and then kalidiscopes. None the less it overwhelmed me, like almost fell into a bad one i sensed. Id love to trip on them again. If you had to rate them what would you say? Weak, moderate or strong?

7. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Jeez dude i cant wait to have some of those lovely naturel thangs. Those are some crazy visuals, espcially the wall melting thing, thats basically acid in some kind of sense. Thats so amazing. Thats tripping beyond belief. Well offcourse you can trip harder but dang. Seeing the power of light on that thing must be a major wow factor.

8. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Woah dude just woah. These things are powerful.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Your description sounds like an 1/8 of good shrooms.

10. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Yea the more and more you eat shrooms, the more you visuals will grow. The gnarliest thing you see in like the peak of your mushrooms trip, might be the first thing you see on your next mushroom trip.

The visuals build and evolve as your brain builds and evolves. Everything should look like an Alex Grey art piece if you let yourself trip hard enough.

11. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Oh my god.

12. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

SWIM once ate WELLLLL over an eighth; somewhere near 1/2 oz. of what I believe were Liberty Caps: Almost entirely blue gills, slightly orangish hues on top, and streaks of blue and grey down the stems. Over half of what SWIM ate was made into a tea (which makes them come on stronger and faster than just eating them outright, so I hear). Anyway, SWIM was a wee young thing and that trip lasted for about 14 hrs. SWIM thought aliens had taken over the world, as evidenced from listening to Pink Floyd's "A Saucerful of Secrets", lol. What a wild ride SWIM had indeed.

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

LOL talk about a mind trip. Iam happy you realized it.

14. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

Oh man, it took many an hour before reality shined its head again and the "aliens" went away, LOL. Don't make SWIM's mistake in taking too many 'shrooms; it both ruins the experience and you get hella sick to your stomach. I mean man, 1/2 oz. is a LOT. Methinks SWIM drank 2 1/2 cups of tea, in addition to eating a little less than a 1/4. All in all, probably over twenty or thirty of those buggers down the hatch. Eek.

15. draco H.

draco H. Member

personally the visuals were alot stronger my first few trips, I also spend alot of time staring at the wall in trances so that may be why, whenever i try to initiate a trance and heavy visuals now I just get distracted or bored easily....TIME TO UP DOSE :D

16. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

LOL staring at the wall in trances in segments i guess? I remember sitting under a tree and staring at this one whole for what felt like a hour.

17. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Yeah iam defiantly not going to overdue the shroom eating. Iam thinking possibly two eigths in august and iam hoping i get to have a eight before then.

How many times can i eat these things? Like how safe is it?

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you have never taken them in complete darkness, its time for you to try that, Its a way different trip.

19. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Mushrooms are as safe as you can handle them. Like Terence McKenna would say, A person Is more likely to die of fear from the awesomeness of their power than a toxicity overdose.

Those little blue fungi have awesome power, but like another popular quote " With Great Power comes Great Responsibility".

The responsibility being your part of the magician transaction that commences after ingesting the mushroom.

Going on a Heroic Trip in complete darkness is a natural wonder of the inner cosmos.

Highly recommended for anyone who thinks their up to it and advised for those who "know" their up for it.

20. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

2 grams. 3.5 isn't necessary unless they are weak outdoor mushrooms.