Urgent! Poppy Pod Shortage

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Codone, Jul 1, 2010.

1. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

I just googled it and found shitload of places still selling them.Relax. Or better yet grow your own.

2. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Portugal?

3. jaytea

jaytea Guest

There are a lot of places if you do a search, but that doesn't mean that they have any stock at this time, and the places that do have stock are charging an arm & a leg. A place that I ordered from about a month ago I paid $55 plus shipping. They are now charging $145 for the same exact thing!
    By the way, I'm new here, I just joined.
    JT

4. jaytea

jaytea Guest

Oh, forgot to mention, I have been growing my own for about 7 years now and the weather here is ideal for poppies, but there just doesn't seem to be enough. The supply only last for about a month, which is better than nothing. Wish I had more space. I think that they could probably grow anywhere in the world, and once they get established, there's no stopping them. Everyone should take seeds and plant them where ever they go, and hopefully they will come up. Could you imagine if everyone did that? After all, they do grow like weeds and reseed like crazy! The DEA would freak!
    JT

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I know a guy that grows flowers the kinds that dont get you high at all.. he spends thousands of dollars... he must love them plants more then you guys love opium..

tbh, he does grow a few psychedelic plants some he has little knowledge of how they get you high, others he does know..

6. Frostea

Frostea Member

What do you do with a poppy pod?
    Does it get you high?

7. poppy fields forever

poppy fields forever Member

8. peace music life

peace music life Member

It's raw opium. So yes, it does get you high.

9. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

sweet paula is getting a big harvest supply in within a week or 2 and should be set for ordering for awhile... she is much cheaper than anyone else on the net, selling Papaver somniferum pods... 100 L pods for $149... anywhere else will charge twice that amount... i recently bought 100 mammoths from another vender for $435 not counting shipping... made me sick to do it, but i did it anyway... i love the poppy tea, cause the high last for hours... when paulas in stock, her giganteum mammoths are 100 for $250... no wonder she runs out so fast... plus she's got some 1st class high quality stuff!

10. Skizm

Skizm Member

Portugal, Amsterdam...There are quite a few. Mexico will soon legalize everything because Cartels are taking over. Should be others as well

11. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Can anyone suggest some suppliers please

12. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

ebay ebay ebay....but you're only ordering them for decoration/nursery reasons, remember?

13. Igottone

Igottone Guest

I've got some off ebay

14. TheFinest

TheFinest Guest

Ebay doesn't allow the sale of pods anymore, if I could find heroin, I'd probably give it a try about now... WD's are killin me...

The irony is I can buy green and lucy online, but not semi legal pods... I live right outside balt. and don't know where to find opi's...?

15. 3head

3head Member

idea would be a nice online pharmacy lol

16. williscool579

williscool579 Guest

so funny youd say this...ive done this in a variety of places throughout town..
    postal office...outside the library..flower gardens...peoples lawns...anywhere..:)

renegade johnny poppyseed

17. Plant_Head

Plant_Head Banned

I have done that and had no success, don't recall even sprouts. They do require full sun, more so than really any other "full sun" plant.
    I heard they're easier to grow than Cannabis, but I do also know that there are methods of quality increase.

18. cooperfan1

cooperfan1 Member

can someone please private message me, or post them to this thread, some places where you are able to buy legit opium poppy pods. Interested in trying them but I dont want to order them from just any place since it involves credit cards, and with all the security and fraud issues I want some good advice before buying

19. Plant_Head

Plant_Head Banned

better luck going to a different website. maybe bluelight, or opiates forum whatever its full name is