roxy 30s

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by GlassMasta, Jun 21, 2010.

1. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

i usually get generic oxycodone or actual oxycontin, and today got some roxy 30s for cheap

after snorting one i didnt feel anything, and my nose gets clogged. it was bad enough i had to rinse water through my nose into my throat. after 20 mins or so i finally started feeling it, assuming just from washing all the powder down my throat. i just chewed and swallowed the rest, and definitely feel them so they weren't fake as i initially thought after having the odd experience snorting them

anyway my question is, are roxis known for having some binders that make snorting impossible, or is my nose just shot? the price is very reasonable for these compared to what im used to, but if i cant snort them im not going to get anymore. i tried to search a bit but couldnt find anything directly relating to my problem. thx

2. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

Do you typically have issues putting stuff up your nose? Because I blow 30's all day, everyday and have no issues whatsoever.

3. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

Just the opposite roxis are the best to snort.

4. Jay5376

Jay5376 Member

I agree with IBN.. If anything, they open up my nasal passage way.

sometimes the 1st one clogs my nose up but once it penetrates I'm good to go.

jm2c.

5. GlassMasta

GlassMasta Member

i generally dont have any issues snorting oxy, although i have been pretty stuffed up for the last few days, so perhaps im just coming down with a cold or something

i have not tried the roxys again, but snorted some generic oxy yesterday with no problems whatsoever.... so im still confused. maybe something that had gotten on the pills, or was on my hands, or on the table i shaved them down on, i guess it could be a lot of things

but if you are all saying that they dont have any gelling compound or anything in them perhaps i'll give them another try

6. AdReNaLiNeANDheRoIn

AdReNaLiNeANDheRoIn Member

Don't know if you still follow this forum at all, but roxy 30's are the BEST. no gel no BS. They crush up great. They usually take 90 minutes to peak after snorting though... Thats probably why you were sketchy about them. I get oxy 60's sometimes but they gel and dont do nearly as much as the roxys, at least for me.

7. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

Maybe you got sold Percocet 10 mg or something?

8. 3head

3head Member

yeah man i snort 30s from the time my feet hit the ground till i sleep

9. blackinmind321

blackinmind321 Guest

i got em legit if u need them email me and we go from there amorettimusic@Yahoo.com im not here to scam anyone or anything like that im just here to put dinner on my table and provide for my family

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

First post trying to sell drugs illegally, ummmm probably not. Best bet is to find someone you know, doubtful youll get anyone to fall for buying them online, First thing comes to mind.....COP COP COP!

11. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

12. 3head

3head Member

Oink Oink

13. GreetwhoImeet

GreetwhoImeet Guest

I love roxis i always get the little blue ones with the M on it.

14. ness33

ness33 Member

IMO i think blackinmind321 is most likely the scammer he said he wasn't rather than 5.0 just because he is selling not searching