I built a masturbation machine for men that actually works

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by DIYsexmachinebuilder, Jun 17, 2010.

1. DIYsexmachinebuilder

DIYsexmachinebuilder Banned

I'm back. Why not buy a sex toy? Because I looked and looked and from what I saw, they all looked real cheap and sucked. One of the ones that is similar to what I made, spins at two speeds, like 90 rpms and 180 rpms so what if that isn't enough? Also, if wear out the device, you got to buy their inserts for like $15 a piece. F that. I'm still using this thing that I made. Yes, I've gotten chaffing twice...the first time was pretty bad because I used the wrong size shampoo bottle but after I used a bigger size, I've only had chaffing one time and it healed in 2 days....didn't bleed. I've actually chaffed just by using my hand. I now know how to use it without chaffing though.

If you know of a good sex toy, then by all means, point me in the right direction. From what I can tell, this thing will not cause any permanent damage to myself. I don't think chaffing can permanently damage my penis.

By the way, one person claims that if the device is not just right, it will snatch your dick off? This absolutely not true at all. I can move it around pretty easily and doesn't do anything. I don't think it's possible to really damage your dick as long as you put it inside a cardboard box and leave it in there which I have. That prevents it from going too deep or moving around much.

From what I've seen, the japanese make the best sex toys but even the ones that I saw looked cheap and looked like something that would break in a month. I can go out and get a new shampoo bottle for $1 to replace the one I have. Then a pack of latex gloves for $3. That's it.

2. DIYsexmachinebuilder

by the way, you wrap the spade bit in duct tape.

3. DIYsexmachinebuilder

So far, I've completely given up masturbating by hand. This thing is covering all my needs. One thing I did discover is that you need to put your whole dick in the thing or it just won't get you off. Well, sometimes it will. Tonight, I had to put my whole dick in it to get off because I couldn't get off for some reason but after that, I got off just fine.

My gf's have taken an hour of jerking to get me off before so I'm quite hard to get off. That's why I didn't see the point in wasting $200 for one of those sex toys that turn at 180 rpms. I've probably used at least 500 rpms on my dick and sometimes that's what it takes to get me off.

4. DIYsexmachinebuilder

For anyone who wants to do this, make sure you use a silicone-based lube. I'm using Wet Platinum. Notice the title says "that actually works". A lot of sex toys that I've bought have been total crap. Well, I've only bought one thing and that was a fake vagina and it was horrible. I just got off again just now. It's amazingly freeing to be a guy and be able to get off without using your hands. I've been using my hands to get off for 23 yrs. I had a fit of laughter the first time I got off with this thing.

Put the device in a cardboard box that is about 12 inches long so that it just reaches the base of your dick. This will prevent you from ever hurting yourself. It's pretty safe. I've been using it now since the day I made this thread.

5. timdog

timdog Member

Seems like fun, but the obituary would be a tad embarrassing.

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hahahahahahahahaha

7. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Dude just get a girl/boyfriend...it's easier you douche.

8. TributetoME

TributetoME Member

9. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

that's sig material right there

10. DIYsexmachinebuilder

So says a woman. Nothing is easier than picking it off the floor and putting it on your penis. With a woman, you got to talk to them and ask them out and all that crap. They expect you to pay for dinner. They expect you to pay for just about everything. I don't think I've ever had a woman speak up and tell me that she'll pay for dinner.

And then what if all you can get is some 200 lb woman. Ewww.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

learn yoga,:p, :leaving:

12. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

Or at least a hooker.

Jedite

13. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

lol

14. DIYsexmachinebuilder

I already posted a picture...check out page 2 or page 3...somehwere in there.

I improved the design of it yesterday. Poke two hole right above where the end of your penis would be in the bottle. Now, with needle nose pliers, stick the pliers in the hole and pole out part of the latex glove that should be in there...pull out just about 1/2 inch of it, then poke a hole through the latex glove and put a rubber band through it and out the other side of the hole. Now wrap both ends of the rubber band around the bottle. This will ensure that the latex glove does not come down into the bottom of the tube. Do this on both sides. I had a problem with the vacuum that is created with the glove being pulled down and then it creates a lot of friction which hurts pretty bad. This fixes the problem. Now it's a perfect design.

15. DIYsexmachinebuilder

I get no chaffing now with the new design !! It's perfect !!

16. DIYsexmachinebuilder

A hooker ? I get 3 cent handjobs now. 3 cents for the electricity used. hahaha.

17. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

If I knew a guy who did this, I'd feel very uncomfortable around him.

18. DIYsexmachinebuilder

Yeah but I've given up on women so that will never happen. hahahaha. and when I die, my family will come in and find the masturbation machine lying on my floor.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFuxS_ehfI"]YouTube- 10 to Midnight Trailer

You know what this is for, Warren? It's for JERKING OFF! ...

[​IMG]

20. DIYsexmachinebuilder

I'm still using this as my sole method of masturbation. I've become pretty spoiled by it.