My first time nude in the public

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nude B, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Nude B

Nude B Member

I did it, today was the day, I had the hit gym came in to the changing rooms afterwards to get showered, and I have always enjoyed being nude but I have only ever done it within my home (usually just my bedroom) but I decided today after seeing every other man in the changing room 'bareing it all' to whip the boxers of and walk straight to the showers and back to my locker (I used to do it in just my boxers and shower in them) Although I was trying to hide my self a little bit whilst getting dried I felt comfortable and free, I think the reason being was they were mature men all naked too.

I believe the majority of people who are accepting to being nude in public where acceptable are those over the age of 30, I know for sure if the changing rooms was full of people 13-25 all nude aswell I would have never have done it as there is that stigma of my dick is bigger than yours hahaha. Maybe this opinon is just me I dounno, share your opinons aswell. As for now good bye :)

2. Sunandsalt

Sunandsalt Member

I never thought I'd be comfortable being around naked people until I moved to Hawaii where I frequented some wonderful clothing optional beaches. It took me awhile to get totally naked myself, but once I did it was the most liberating feeling. Suddenly not only is it okay for others to see you naked, but you realize naked or clothed, we're really all the same. We all have (basically) the same parts, and they're nothing to be ashamed of. For me, the shock value didn't last long at all because I was always in such a large group, and it's just what was done. It's such a healthy exercise, and I totally believe it can help resolve the majority of people's body image issues.

3. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

There's really no places in Missouri that are clothing-optional or accepting of nudists. The most I could do around my friends are walking around in underwear and bras as well because they are uncomfortable with it. At least I can be naked in my apartment.