Has anyone ever masterbated by a family member??? Where did you cum??

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Chilledfoo, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

Thats hott what do you do to him and how old is he my stepsis is 21

2. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

Mmmm that sounds like you had alot of fun maybe more than your telling lol

3. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

So ruthy you need to elaborat on this story dont leave out any important details lol

4. simvast

simvast Member

My four year older sister used to stroke me when she babysat. I was about nine when she stopped, but rememeber it feeling very good. It was my reward many times when she wanted me to shutup or get out of her hair. hen she was 16, I caught her screwing her boyfriend in the living when she was supposed to be babysitting. My reward for not squealing on her...you guessed it!

FisherMan80 likes this.
  5. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

Wow sounds like a very sexual girl did you ever get more out of her or was it just jacking you off? do tell! lol i love hearing stories like this

6. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So did you only kiss your sister's pussy, or did you actually lick it? And did she ever put her mouth on your cock? You might want to check out the Topix Human Sexuality Forum (google it to find the site) to read about other brother-sister experiences like yours.

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

This is the only post in this thread I liked.

Ruthy :/

FisherMan80 likes this.
  8. simvast

simvast Member

As much as I wanted her, it was only touchy-feely. Summer was best at the lake cottage where we could hide under the raft and touch all we wanted to as long as we were alone. That was the only time she would let me touch her inside her suit bottom. She's pull down her top all the time and let me get a good feel.

At home, almost every morning she'd come into the bathroom bare-chested. I was able to watch her breasts developing over a long period of time and she wasn't shy about giving me a nice, long look.

She jacked me off a dozen times, maybe while she lived at home. Didn't mind the mess at all. Loved to tease me and stop before I came and make me finish.

I used to spy on her masturbating in the shower room...I posted that somewhere else in this forum. Lots more :)

FisherMan80 likes this.
  9. TheCrown

TheCrown Guest

I've always wanted to beat off with my uncle. Is that weird?

10. MasterB

MasterB Member

And what about if he wakes up? What are your fantasies about your brother?

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Just out of curiosity, did you ever think about trying to get her to suck you off? How old were you the last time she jacked you off? And did you ever think about eating her pussy?

12. bootyluvr42

bootyluvr42 Member

I agree you should have tried oral with her im sure she wojld have loved to be licked to a big orgasm

13. bcbaby

bcbaby Guest

I have masturbated with my sister for a long time and now if we have time alone and have with my brother.

FisherMan80 likes this.
  14. bcbaby

bcbaby Guest

I have masturbated with my sister for a long time and now if we have time alone and have with my brother.

15. enchantedpagan012

enchantedpagan012 Member

erp no can't say that i have my son had a wet dream on me once and ejaculated once when i washed him if that counts lol.

16. halll

halll Member

when we were at our summer house we went to bed with my sis at the sam room differnt beds she fall asleep but i couldnt so i started maasturbating but i didnt fantasies her just did myself

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So why do you masturbate with them? How old are the three of you?

18. gomark

gomark Member

Masturbated with my brother a lot

19. Cocknhand33

Cocknhand33 Member

Yes in fact I have been masturbated by one family member. He was older then me and male. As to where I came, I was too young to ejaculate.

20. simvast

simvast Member

..."just wrong" you say? What's you "just"ification. Seems hardly different than with brothers and cousins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.