Photo
- - - - -

Who has masturbated with or for their brother or sister?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Fleacy

Fleacy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 26 2010 - 02:36 PM

Let's admit it... some of us have done it before. Not a lot of us but some of us have...

Here is my story; I was sleeping my bed at night and all of the sudden I felt something moving on my clit and I woke to find my older brother playing with me. He stopped when I woke up. But then the next day he asked me to masturbate for him. I don't know why but I did. We haven't done anything like that since. By the way I was 16 and he was 18.

#2 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,935 posts

Posted May 26 2010 - 09:02 PM

these people have. http://www.hipforums...stpost&t=195481

assuming you're not an unoriginal troll, your brother is a sick fuck for molesting you in your sleep.

#3 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted May 27 2010 - 06:36 PM

Let's admit it... some of us have done it before. Not a lot of us but some of us have...

Here is my story; I was sleeping my bed at night and all of the sudden I felt something moving on my clit and I woke to find my older brother playing with me. He stopped when I woke up. But then the next day he asked me to masturbate for him. I don't know why but I did. We haven't done anything like that since. By the way I was 16 and he was 18.

Did you want to do more with him or not? How old are you today?

#4 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 09:36 AM

I forgot to mention that I have read posts from girls who said they didn't masturbate for their brother, but actually masturbated their brother themselves by giving them handjobs and even blowjobs. In most of the posts I've read, the girls said they did it for practice. Sometimes it happened when the girl accidentally walked in on their brother masturbating, and they were so captivated by the sight that they asked if they could stay and watch, and sometimes asked if they could jack off their brother (usually they hadn't done it before), or it led to the brother asking his sister to jack him off.

Some girls who had never given a handjob or a blowjob were even more bold and just went to their brothers and asked him if he would teach them how to give a handjob or blowjob, so that when they got a boyfriend, they'd know what to do. Or they went to him and started asking him questions about it and it led to the brother volunteering to teach his sister how to jack or suck off a guy. Usually it wasn't a one-time thing either; once the girls had done it, they did it a number of times. All the girls said the experience helped them become sexually confident, and there were no negative consequences from it. And they said since it was only handjobs and blowjobs, it wasn't really sex, so it was no big deal.

Did you and your brother ever talk or think about doing something similar?

#5 sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 09:48 AM

I forgot to mention that I have read posts from girls who said they didn't masturbate for their brother, but actually masturbated their brother themselves by giving them handjobs and even blowjobs. In most of the posts I've read, the girls said they did it for practice. Sometimes it happened when the girl accidentally walked in on their brother masturbating, and they were so captivated by the sight that they asked if they could stay and watch, and sometimes asked if they could jack off their brother (usually they hadn't done it before), or it led to the brother asking his sister to jack him off.

Some girls who had never given a handjob or a blowjob were even more bold and just went to their brothers and asked him if he would teach them how to give a handjob or blowjob, so that when they got a boyfriend, they'd know what to do. Or they went to him and started asking him questions about it and it led to the brother volunteering to teach his sister how to jack or suck off a guy. Usually it wasn't a one-time thing either; once the girls had done it, they did it a number of times. All the girls said the experience helped them become sexually confident, and there were no negative consequences from it. And they said since it was only handjobs and blowjobs, it wasn't really sex, so it was no big deal.

Your obsession is disgusting...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Fleacy

Fleacy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 10:24 AM

Well he ended up showing me how to masturbate. I didn't ask him to and I didn't really ask him not to, it just sort of happened. But that is all we did, he fingered me and he watched me finger myself. We didn't talk about it but he told me if I ever had any questions about it then I should go to him. I was too shy but reflecting back I wish I did go to him more.

#7 Codmouse

Codmouse

• 1,902 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 10:43 AM

:eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."

#8 ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02

• 1,282 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 10:50 AM

this is atleast the 20th thread i've seen along these lines on this forum...wtf?

#9 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 02:46 PM

Well he ended up showing me how to masturbate. I didn't ask him to and I didn't really ask him not to, it just sort of happened. But that is all we did, he fingered me and he watched me finger myself. We didn't talk about it but he told me if I ever had any questions about it then I should go to him. I was too shy but reflecting back I wish I did go to him more.

Why do you wish you had gone to him more? Did you feel like you don't have enough sexual experience?

#10 sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 02:56 PM

Why do you wish you had gone to him more? Did you feel like you don't have enough sexual experience?

Your a pervert...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 06:38 PM

Your a pervert...

And you're fucking stupid because you can't spell correctly. Care to trade any more insults?

If you all you have to lend to a discussion is to hurl insults at the people who post here and try and judge their character, then I suggest you go to some other Just because you don't like someone else's posts hardly justifies your passing judgment on them. If you want to sit in judgment of someone, go sit in judgment of yourself.

#12 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,905 posts

Posted May 28 2010 - 08:39 PM

OK douchebag. I was molested by one of my cousins. He told me that "We'd get into trouble if I told." Pretty sexy huh. When I finally told him to stop he started to try to make me feel bad about not letthim do whatever he wanted to me. God that's sexy huh? Does that get you off. How about nightmares about it happening. No damage done. Flashbacks, random fits of anger. Seeing him with children of his own and almost killing him. Am I making you hard? Are you getting off on this? It is all quite normal. Are you jerking off to this you asshole. Do you want to know more? Would you like me to get into detail I'll gladly do it you fucking shithead.

Peace Out,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#13 sophieclair

sophieclair

• 1,688 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 09:00 AM

OK douchebag. I was molested by one of my cousins. He told me that "We'd get into trouble if I told." Pretty sexy huh. When I finally told him to stop he started to try to make me feel bad about not letthim do whatever he wanted to me. God that's sexy huh? Does that get you off. How about nightmares about it happening. No damage done. Flashbacks, random fits of anger. Seeing him with children of his own and almost killing him. Am I making you hard? Are you getting off on this? It is all quite normal. Are you jerking off to this you asshole. Do you want to know more? Would you like me to get into detail I'll gladly do it you fucking shithead.

Peace Out,
Rev J

I'd be worrying about his children. That's a serious thing and I'm sorry it happened to you.:(

Who are they to judge me? I know I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean.
-Anonymous

#14 sophieclair

sophieclair

• 1,688 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 09:01 AM

And you're fucking stupid because you can't spell correctly. Care to trade any more insults?

If you all you have to lend to a discussion is to hurl insults at the people who post here and try and judge their character, then I suggest you go to some other Just because you don't like someone else's posts hardly justifies your passing judgment on them. If you want to sit in judgment of someone, go sit in judgment of yourself.

This is a free speech thread jerk, everyone has the right to give their opinion!

Who are they to judge me? I know I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean.
-Anonymous

#15 Codmouse

Codmouse

• 1,902 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 10:16 AM

Wel aull of yew aure stewpid. Eye dunt thinc mowlestayeshun iz da saym az kunsintual insest. taek dis phore fwee speeks and speleeng...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."

#16 sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 01:06 PM

Wait,,, pervert is spelled pervert, pervert..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,585 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted May 29 2010 - 03:10 PM

Peace Out,
Rev J

And all that anger over decades is going to seem like a complete waste of time once it finally clicks with you what the opposite of that is, what they turn out to be, what you are actually angry at, and that it took decades for it to register with you because you were too self centered the entire time to notice even though I'm sure you claim otherwise

We'll start off with something simple: There are a lot of girls out there where its just about every guy relation or not, trying that kind of stuff when no one else is watching

Then to the more complex: Guys like you that copped it from every 2nd guy as they were growing up, or from every 2nd girl

Then to the even more complex, those that cop it from every second member of both genders as they are growing up

To all of them, and there are a lot more than you think, your little tale, although totally justifiable in your anger, still reads like someone complaining to a physics professor that long division is too hard

Your own wife could be one of those girls that had to fend off every second guy at 10, and never said a peep, cos she is going to assume your are going to assume in her case thats 'natural', and cos she still assumes that every girl went through that becuase "guys are all the same"

#18 Codmouse

Codmouse

• 1,902 posts

Posted May 29 2010 - 03:35 PM

Wait,,, pervert is spelled pervert, pervert..

Pretty sure he was talking about you using your instead of you're.

i.e. Your a pervert is incorrect grammar (not spelling) of the correct way, You're a pervert. Talking about a contraction vs a possessive form.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,905 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 07:23 AM

And all that anger over decades is going to seem like a complete waste of time once it finally clicks with you what the opposite of that is, what they turn out to be, what you are actually angry at, and that it took decades for it to register with you because you were too self centered the entire time to notice even though I'm sure you claim otherwise

We'll start off with something simple: There are a lot of girls out there where its just about every guy relation or not, trying that kind of stuff when no one else is watching

Then to the more complex: Guys like you that copped it from every 2nd guy as they were growing up, or from every 2nd girl

Then to the even more complex, those that cop it from every second member of both genders as they are growing up

To all of them, and there are a lot more than you think, your little tale, although totally justifiable in your anger, still reads like someone complaining to a physics professor that long division is too hard

Your own wife could be one of those girls that had to fend off every second guy at 10, and never said a peep, cos she is going to assume your are going to assume in her case thats 'natural', and cos she still assumes that every girl went through that becuase "guys are all the same"

Well Vanilla. Alot of the anger was exaggerated. I was aiming alot of that vitrol at Mr. Man because he reminds me of someone who goes to support groups to pick up chicks. While all of the things I said are true in my life now there are very few emotions attached to them. Alot of the interjections that I added were from Mr. Mans other posts and used with irony and sarcasm. I figured I'd just talk about it in a non sexy way to make a point.

By the way Vanilla you talk like you know my whole story but you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown. First off I forgave my cousin for abusing me about 6 years ago. Along with that forgiveness great physical (mostly psychosomatic) pain went away. Being Coerced into blowjobs and sodomy for 3 years took about 15 to get over. So I'm not "Bitching to my Physics Professor that long division is hard." Yes the healing process is a self centered activity.

As for my love life I can honestly say that all but about 4 of the girlfriends that I've had in my life have been raped or sexually abused. Nothing like having your partner hit you and start crying because they're having a flashback in the middle of a root. How about meeting the guy who date raped your signifigant other and promising not to cave in his head. FUN, FUN, FUN.

As far as "Copping it from every second guy or girl while growing up." I was a social leper and stayed a virgin until I moved out on my own at 18. Had about 3 girlfriends and a couple of one night stands between 18 and 20 and was pretty much celebate from 20 to 25 while dealing with the aftermath of a bad break up and dealing with some of my abuse issues. For the most part I can go long periods of time without sex with others.

Peace Out,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#20 sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 07:32 AM

Pretty sure he was talking about you using your instead of you're.

i.e. Your a pervert is incorrect grammar (not spelling) of the correct way, You're a pervert. Talking about a contraction vs a possessive form.

Lord, is there anything i can do to right such a wrong ????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 joetheman

joetheman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 07:55 AM

You can apologize for committing such a terrible atrocity.

Nobody here cares if you want to completely insult, humiliate, or otherwise give someone a verbal beat-down, but please do it in a grammatically correct way.

Otherwise we're gonna call you Biff from now on ahaha

#22 joetheman

joetheman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 07:56 AM

Wait, I think there should have been a comma after otherwise. Sorry

#23 Codmouse

Codmouse

• 1,902 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 01:03 PM

Lord, is there anything i can do to right such a wrong ????

This should be written as such; "Lord, is there anything I can do to right such a wrong???" (No space after wrong, and you only use three punctuations to convey importance, no more.)

You can apologize for committing such a terrible atrocity.

Nobody here cares if you want to completely insult, humiliate, or otherwise give someone a verbal beat-down, but please do it in a grammatically correct way.

Otherwise we're gonna call you Biff from now on ahaha.

Wait, I think there should have been a comma after otherwise. Sorry.

No comma after otherwise. Though, it was a poorly constructed sentence.

See, we did learn something from such a retarded thread! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 01:09 PM

K, im so very sorry for my egregious error, wait, that should be (I'm) there all better :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 joetheman

joetheman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 01:10 PM

What's the difference between me putting a comma after otherwise in my last sentence and you putting one after though in your sentence?

#26 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 11,643 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 01:33 PM

Fuck commas, not siblings.

#27 Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale

( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

• 3,793 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona

Posted May 30 2010 - 01:36 PM

Which sentence is correct?

Let's eat Grandpa.

-or-

Let's eat, Grandpa.

Punctuation saves lives!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth

then i ask myself the same question

#28 Codmouse

Codmouse

• 1,902 posts

Posted May 30 2010 - 08:13 PM

Which sentence is correct?

Let's eat Grandpa.

-or-

Let's eat, Grandpa.

Punctuation saves lives!

:smilielol5:

What's the difference between me putting a comma after otherwise in my last sentence and you putting one after though in your sentence?

Ohhh, I see. I thought you meant the first otherwise. Like you thought it was a list. Haha...

Yeah, your separating an idea... So there is supposed to be a comma. I didn't even see that. But I did see your missed period... xD

Otherwise, we're gonna call you Biff from now on ahaha.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#29 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,585 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted May 31 2010 - 12:32 AM

By the way Vanilla you talk like you know my whole story but you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Very convincing

So I'm not "Bitching to my Physics Professor that long division is hard."

Well, Its all relative (no pun intended)

As for my love life I can honestly say that all but about 4 of the girlfriends that I've had in my life have been raped or sexually abused. Nothing like having your partner hit you and start crying because they're having a flashback in the middle of a root.

Its this kind of talk that makes me think it hasnt quite clicked in you, you have a disproportionate number of ex girlfriends that were abused?, why is that, at the time you might have thought the attraction was about normal stuff or "having something in common", I think you'll find instinct alerted you to the fact that they belonged to the same club as you, and it wasnt really instinct but your subconscious picking up little clues at how they act, how they act around certain people, same kind of body language you do in certain circumstances. And I think you'll find if you think about it, instinct will tell you you can "see" it in other people, just how often you see it might come as a surprise

As far as "Copping it from every second guy or girl while growing up." I was a social leper and stayed a virgin until I moved out on my own at 18. Had about 3 girlfriends and a couple of one night stands between 18 and 20 and was pretty much celebate from 20 to 25 while dealing with the aftermath of a bad break up and dealing with some of my abuse issues. For the most part I can go long periods of time without sex with others.

And its that, that lets me know we arent the same thing, you the baseball bat to the kneecaps every so often over a three year period, me and my kind like waterboarding: a slop constant drip to the forehead over decades, a constant drip applied by everyone else who then try and tell us we were born this way

Theres a dark side and a good side to both female and male sexuality, you've seen the dark side of male sexuality, time to work out the other three quarters, the dark side of female sexuality is hidden to you (hidden behind us) and the good side of both at its strongest can be just as damaging to a chosen few.

Whats all of that got to do with this thread, well along the way there is just about always a brother, sister or cousin in the mix

#30 joetheman

joetheman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted May 31 2010 - 07:44 AM

Mr. Gorilla, this is an English class and we will not tolerate such disruptions. If you have something constructive to add you can raise your hand. If not, I'll be more than happy to help you and the Rev. continue your argument in the principal's office.