• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted October 20 2004 - 08:30 PM

So I saw that new show, He's a Lady, tonight on tbs.... and some of the contestants were actually very attractive as women! Well, only two, but still...

Ethical considerations aside regarding the exploitation of this choice and whether or not it will have a positive or negative affect on society's perception of crossdressers, what do you guys think of this show/crossdressers in general? Would you ever date someone who enjoyed crossdressing? I think I would... especially the youngun on that show (Albert, I think is his name)

#2 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted October 21 2004 - 12:38 AM

Hey :)

A few years back there was a similar show here in the Netherlands.. I'm not sure what I think of it, but then again, I'm not sure what I think of pagan shows (?) and modelcontests etc. in general. I think for crossdressers it might be a good way to break some taboos.. usually people fear what they don't know.

Would I date someone who enjoys it? Well.. never say never.. but I highly doubt it. Why? First of all because I'm not a 'girly girl' myself.. I hardly ever wear skirts/dresses, don't wear makeup, don't polish my nails etc. etc. so all the things he would like as a crossdresser, I wouldn't.. and second: I kinda like a somewhat 'manly man' and maybe it's just prejudice, but I don't think crossdressers are very masculine :) Now I don't mean the 'burping, scratching, beer drinking'-type.. just the ideal match between sensitivity and macho.. which I agree, is hard to find ;)

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users