sometimes It is hard for me to cum during sex, despite remaining hard, what can I do?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Carlfloydfan, May 16, 2010.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I actually find this really annoying because it is happening a lot. I mean, it gets to the point where I start to pound away, closing my eyes tightly and drawing the attention away from us so I can concentrate on me cumming. What I mean is, the first 15-20 minutes are amazing, a sensual union between two lovers, but after that, I finally want to enjoy things too and I want to cum, because over 20 minutes feels to long for me. But sometimes, I can not cum! So it goes on for another 10-15 minutes before I finally cum (or sometimes, fail to and quit). It is easy for me to find "a rhythm" but difficult for me to find a "good rhythm" to get off. For a while, having her close her legs tightly while I was deep in worked, not anymore.

Maybe we have sex too often? I mean, I am hard often but maybe I should fight the urges and wait before having sex, to have a rest. One day we had sex 6 times, almost 7. The second time was right after the first and I had difficulty cumming that time. The 4th time, maybe five hours late, I did not cum at all (she did so I count it as sex) and quit after 20 minutes. The 5th time, 2 and a half hours late, was hard to get off too but I finally did as we were both sweating like crazy. The attempted 7th time I went soft after entering, chalk that up to obvious fatigue.

It seems that if I have sex more than twice, or sometimes just once in a day, I can still remain rock hard, but can not cum. The past few days we had sex 3-4 times a day and the same thing, hard to cum on repeated attempts. And finally, going soft after entry today after a 2-3 day marathon of 3-4 each day. Maybe I am just physically beat? even as a mere 25 year old...

any tips? Basically we have done all possible positions where she is on the bottom. I like that best despite all the sex I have had in life. In general, I suck at change.

2. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

You may be having to much sex.Whats your g/f doing while your having sex, does she talk dirty to you, does she make any noise ??? Maybe she should get more involved ??

3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

sometimes It is hard for me to cum during sex, despite remaining hard, what can I do?

Get down on your hands and knees, and praise the lord. You lucky little devil.

4. Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher Member

It definitely sounds like you're overdoing it. That being said... you said you can cum but only after a really long time or you just give up first. My friend you have found what men the world over hope and pray for: the ability to last longer. As The Imaginary Being said, "Get down on your hands and knees, and praise the lord. You lucky little devil."
    a) You should probably try less sex if you find yourself getting exhausted
    b) Try enjoying the extra time you have and use it, be creative. Sex, like life is a journey not a destination.

5. Carlfloydfan

I think you are right, too much sex. she is diggin' it and moans loudly and cums. She often touches me as we make love and we kiss and all that. As I exit I see the cum on the outside of my condom so I know it is awesome for her. But at some point, it just goes on too long and I can't just simply get off, sometimes.

6. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

How about oral sex, do you have the same problem there also ???

7. Carlfloydfan

don't do it often but sometimes feels like it takes longer than it should

8. Shale

Shale ~

"Couple in the next room - tryin' to win a prize. They been going at it all night long..." Paul Simon made that observation.

I don't know how you do six or more times a day. Even when I was your age I only did it five times and my cock was hurting.

OK. You Win the Most Sex Per Day prize.

Now stop and try for the Most Enjoyable Sex prize.

Limit yourself to just once and let it go on. Of course your GF can have multiple orgasms. That is standard feature on that model of human. But the male model is less frequent and should be quite explosive when it does happen.

Oh, and quit thinking about it. Just push in-out-in-out and let the body figure out when it gets ready to pop. Your GF should be able to hang with you. ;)

BTW, I always found doing it from the back lying down gave me more stim on the underside of my cock. Have you tried that position?

9. joetheman

joetheman Member

Haha I always wish I could last longer, but then if we do it later that day it will take a lot longer. The problem is the more u try to come, the harder it will be. Sex will not work if it becomes something u have to try to do or else you're unhappy. It has to be natural. And man if I tried to do it 7 times it would be pretty sore down there from being hard all day haha

10. KrowsKeeper

KrowsKeeper Member

Masturbate for a little bit before you start having sex

11. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

To the OP

I have the same problem, i just stay hard during sex or oral don't feel the sensation to cum unless i completely concentrate on cumming - which of course takes a bit of the fun out of it and doesn't give you the release you wanna feel from cumming. For me the best way to get over it is to concentrate on cumming and as soon as you think you're about to bust, try your hardest (lol) to hold back. You get that nice feeling of arrival in your dong, and the release is even better!

BTW doing this often actually helped me to cum more naturally in bed, though it fades when you're aren't getting action on a regular =\

My $.02

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dont buy a laser printer from Yeoman

13. boredashell666

boredashell666 Guest

ahahhaaaa
    tru dat

but seriously, things like ssri's or depression(?) can make it difficult, so maybe one of them?

14. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

I don't want you to get an STD, but if there's some way you can safely love without the condom, you might have more pleasure with skin directly on skin.
    As much as you are doing it, you risk chafing. Try K-Y jelly or some other lube and don't expect to spurt 7 times in one day. If it happens, fine, but be willing slow down some and focus on pleasuring her. Rachet down your pace from hot wild crazy monkey love to a slower, more romantic pace at times.
    Make sure you are not fatigued, get plenty of rest, take a break, go back at it.
    So that's the mechanical side of things.

Don't forget that the relationship affects what goes on in bed.
    Is the relationship still fresh and exciting? She will respond better to you if you have taken her someplace special and new that day or at least the night before.
    Is she dropping hints that she is hoping for more commitment, marriage, kids?
    Maybe something as simple as lighting a candle at the table as you eat dinner together could create sparks. What about some cool music to get her hips slowly swaying?
    Do sunsets and stars get her in the mood? I have mentioned her turnons and not yours, but if any of this stuff turns her into a love machine, you will find that your own machine gets revved up too.

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I'm epileptic & have the same problem, as it is a known side effect with the medication I'm on. It is also a side effect with most anti-depressants as well as many beta-blockers, so if you are on anything like that, check the list of side effects, and maybe discuss the matter with your GP.

Personally, when I have an encounter arranged, I wil go for a day or 2 without masturbating which, although doesn't make that much difference, it does make it slightly easier.

While it may sound like a blessing having such extended stamina, in reality it is a curse once you reach the point when your partner can take no more, be it from soreness, or plain & simple boredom, and you have to resort to self masturbation in order to finish off. My usual practice in this case is to have sex for an acceptable amount of time, then break off & masturbate to the brink of a climax, and then resume penetration in order to complete the session.