How do you sit when you're naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, May 13, 2010.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Legs crossed together for me -when sat in chair
    Cross-legged, when upon the floor.
    In company, one needs to thoughtful, - with Children and Parents present one needs mindful of decency and respect.
    Regardless of ones individual comfortability, ones 'audience' requires a degree of consideration :)

2. popper

popper Guest

How do I sit when nude? [chuckling to myself here] The same way I sit when dressed. It depends on where I am and what is taking place. No difference. Period.

3. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

Legs open and everything out there wohoooo in feelin breezy

glennmw likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, i think a little is nice..gets the imagination running...
    But what do you have to let it all hang out? My mind boggles!

5. loveromance

loveromance Member

just sit as I was clothed. nothing sepcial

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

7. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

The question was how do you sit and most of the people I know sit normally, legs pretty much together. However, at a local naturist resort they had a spa and outside the spa was chair positioned right next to a cycle-path and tennis court.

This side of the building was south facing and I am not sure whether they were staff members or clients, but quite often different women would be sitting there sunbathing. This was just a standard wooden chair but without exception she would have her legs spread very wide soaking up the rays.

With large numbers of people walking or cycling by, none of these women seemed bothered, a few passers-by would even stop, some pretending to watch the tennis but then turning around to watch the real entertainment.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like stretching my glutes so I usually have my foot on opposite knee and it helps me stretch those muscles in that position. I'm at home when I'm naked so I don't change how I sit at all. Suppose it'd be different if random folk were near me.

9. Missnood

Missnood Guest

I usually put my feet up on the coffee table and relax. I live alone, so there's really no "right" or "modest" way for me to sit. I basically sit however I want. If I want to sit with my legs open as far as they'll go, so be it.

10. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I think it's a happy thing when people in general and especially women can be comfortable in a nude social situation not concerned or bothered about how far their legs are spread. If you can't be comfortable and at ease, what's the point?

11. meeses

meeses Member

that's the way it should be anyway... liberating!

12. sailnakedva44

sailnakedva44 Guest

noodist jen....I wish we knew each other because we seem to think alike:sunny:

13. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I dunno. Like I am now I suppose. Sitting here, nekkid as a jay bird. And freezing my ass off since I turned the heat down....

14. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

just let it hang man don't really worry about whats showing.

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

right now I'm leaning on the rightu arm of the couch with my left foot on the coffee table and right leg tucked under the left leg up above the knee

16. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Usually on my balls

17. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

Depends who you are with i guess. We are a nudist family, myself, my gf and our two daughters. If we are at home/in the garden etc then dont even think about it who can see what and when. If we r out at a resort then my gf and i dont care so much but we take more care of our daughters as they are 15 and 14 and u dont know who is around all the time!!!!

18. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Laying back with my legs spread out a bit is the most comfortable for me and it offers a nice view to anybody who cares to look. :)
    I do tend to kick my feet up if there's a surface to rest them on though.

bananaman321 likes this.
  19. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

I never really thought about it, but just looking around the room its a mixed bag. haha and mine are closed only because im holding my laptop, but normally I give a nice spread.. not gyno spread.. haha but comfy.

20. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

I'm reading these responses, and I must say that I'm finding them humorous. I'm a full time nudist living in a Family-Oriented Nudist Park. I sit in whatever position is comfortable at the moment. It is not about "seeing" or "being seen", or "showing-off". It is comfort and stress-free relaxation. Sometimes, my legs are together to support my laptop, or to hold a food tray. Sometimes, I'm rather splayed-out allowing the sun to tan areas that need a bit of color. You're naked for crying out loud! When you stand or walk around, people see everything, so what difference does it matter how you sit? Nudity is the norm at these places. We've seen it all before. No big deal. Most, if not all the nudists in our park are not focused or fixated at all on looking at genitals. And those who are trying to call attention to theirs for sexual gratification are usually asked to seek their entertainment elsewhere. It just isn't welcome at a Family-oriented nudist park.