How do you sit when you're naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, May 13, 2010.

1. alexander88

alexander88 Member

depends what you're doing, like if i've got naked to be naughty then i'll have my legs apart but if it's just cause i'm hot or sunbathing or whatever then nothing in particular

2. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

i didnt know there was a "proper" way to sit nakey

3. Noodpal

Noodpal Member

I usually sit midly with legs spread enough that shaft hangs down rather then squished by legs.

4. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

I just sit the fuck down and go "ahhhhhhhhhh :)"

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I'm sittin naked right now. I did have my legs crossed in front of me on a coffee table but now I got one leg up with my foot on the seat of the chair I'm sittin on

6. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I sit in a chair.

More fun when I'm sitting on my motorcycle going down a country road, of course....

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yea same here..... I dont care who sees what :)

8. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

Normally,if it hangs,it hangs.Nude is being normal,just minus clothes,and besides,nudity is natural,clothes not!

9. tim-cali

tim-cali Member

Same way as when I'm clothed. What I have to show is just as plain if my legs were together as they are when they are apart. I guess my knees end up about 12 inches apart either clothed or nude.

10. alana2

alana2 Member

I think my attitude has changed a lot over the years, when I first started going to nude beaches I had a full bush and felt almost clothed down there, so was more concerned about my breasts.

Then I began trimming my pubes, or my then husband did and still all was well as I was "covered". One evening on holiday, after a few drinks, he shaved the lot off uncovering my largish labia and I was very nervous of going down the beach the following morning.

I lay there legs tightly closed, but as the day went on I started having thoughts about people looking at me. My husband was oiling my very fair skin and suggested that my now bare pussy needed some careful attention and began rubbing oil all over it with my legs open to facilitate this.

After the oiling I lay there with my legs a little apart and through my sunglasses I could see people were looking. I remember how good it felt and that feeling has stayed with me.

Now, if I feel like it I spread my legs a little on the sand, but best is using a sun-lounger, especially around a pool. One cannot help but show everything as one's legs naturally fall open. I put my feet on the edges of the lounger for total comfort and photos we took show the view is verrrry sexy.

I look at other girls too and they nearly all look great.

bananaman321 and glennmw like this.
  11. roamy

roamy Senior Member

very comfortably

12. jackier

jackier Member

If i am around people I may not know, the legs may be crossed or just slightly open. At home, they are spread wide. I personally think that is most comfortable.

13. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Like others here, I don't sit any differently nude or clothed. If you are nude what's the point in modesty? Seems crazy that you would be shy or modest when it's obvious that your nude!

Ybcican likes this.
  14. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Naked, in my vintage hippie beanbag, almost upside down, floppy and fullsome and totally buff. All welcome. I like to thump my djembe (being deaf means I have to thump real hard..., and the neighbours three blocks away complain...

15. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

I agree 100% with Shakti, why be modest, tho i tend not to sit in a chair and cross my legs now, for some strange reason my sack once stuck to my leg and gave my bollocks a nasty tweak....

16. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Just sit in whatever position is comfortable sometimes that means nothing will be showing other it will be wide open. Wife and daughter have never been concerned about it. First time we had some friends over, we walked into the house. My daughter in a yoga pose that, well, fully exposed her. No one cared least of all her.

bananaman321 likes this.
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

The same as I would if clothed.

18. kaalvoetpoena

kaalvoetpoena Member

Well...how else would one sit.I sit as I always sit....sometimes with my legs crossed,like the ankle on the knee...sometimes wide legged...sometimes with outstretched legs...either way my genitals will be seen,and it really doesn't bother me any how.:2thumbsup:

19. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

Doesn't even cross my mind to be honest... I sit however I'm most comfortable

20. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

I don't have any problems with it, but just out of respect, I'll sit favoring one cheek and tuck my legs under me with my knees together and legs parellel to each other. And it's most comfortable to me anyway. I just worry about making someone else uncomfortable or looking like I'm obviously trying to draw attention to my girlie parts.