How do you sit when you're naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, May 13, 2010.

1. spexxx

spexxx Member

I make sure the Jewels get a steady air flow

2. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

you do realize i was refering to nude beaches?
    being natural as a nudist is no problem, but its about people who spread themselves on nude beaches when other ppl and especially children are around. and on a towel on a beach, wide spread legs are not the most confortable position.

3. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

What if one of those guys with wood on the beach tripped and fell on you while your spread eagle? lol

4. dandelights

dandelights Member

If there are some young women trying to look between my legs, then I oblige by opening them a bit more.

Last weekend I was sat naked on a clothing optional beach behind two bikini-clad young women. I had a newspaper on the floor in front of me and my legs slightly apart. At first the two girls were led on their backs sleeping and facing away from me. One of them then turned over and noticed I was sat there naked. It was a really hot day so my d**k was looking quite large. She put on her shades and started staring between my legs with a little grin of approval on her face. I have to admit that having her watch me like that turned me on so I opened my legs a bit more and I began to get quite hard. She whispered to her mate about what she was watching and her mate too turned over, put on her shades and enjoyed the view, and both of them continued staring without reservation. Pretty soon I had doubled in size but managed to prevent myself getting a full erection. Luckily, I was positioned at such an angle that only these two women could see.

Do women enjoy looking at mens' equipment in the USA too?
    What are the best beaches for this sort of 'entertainment'?

bananaman321 and glennmw like this.
  5. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

now this is exactly the reason why many young people i know dont like to go to nudist beaches anymore. :(

6. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Agreed.

7. BTS

BTS Member

without clothes?

8. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know how I sit when naked. I've never thought about it. I probably never will either.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I sit down..

10. Marshmelo

Marshmelo Member

I dont really sit around naked... and deffs not in company but if you have the confidence to do so i dont see why you would sit any differently to when you have clothes on??

11. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Actually, I have some empiric knowledge now, as I took a nude stroll in my favourite park last Monday night... and that included sitting down nude on a park bench, having a cigarette... and since I had sat on that same bench for a smoke wearing clothes many times, I can say that the sitting itself was done just the same way, regardless of clothing or the lack thereof. :D

The nude stroll itself was great fun, BTW, too.

Wiggling naturist toes,

~*Ganesha*~

12. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree 100%, let it all hang out!

13. dabla

dabla Member

I just sit however is most comfy at the time. I mean I'm already naked so I'm not gonna cross my legs just so my genitals cant be seen.

Nakednudist likes this.
  14. local

local Member

I'd imagine that the whole point of nudism is to feel free to sit how you like.I'm goin on my first nudist beach in a few weeks & I hope all the women there aren't sat cross legged feeling uncomfortable to sit how they like.I'm really looking forward to it.Though I'm a bit worried as I don't think I'll be able to say I'm a naturist because I know I will be massively turned on in the company of loads of naked women so maybe I'm not going for totally the right reasons, though I will enjoy the naturist aspect of it too.

15. Grae

Grae Member

Yeah I have to agree with quit a few above posters; I sit pretty much the same no matter what state of undress I'm in, I think. I sit in roughly 6-7different positions at all times, constantly moving from one to another - that doesn't change with the situation though.

Guess I'm just too easilly distracted =}

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have nothing to actually sit on for an extended period of time outside, I will cross one my feet, place heels of my foot under my asshole, other leg inward indian, style. this keeps your asshole off the ground and prevents buggy wugs from tickling your sphincter, and with the heel on your anus, palm of foot should be curving the buttock, your posture should be good...

17. Newnudenudist

Newnudenudist Member

All hangout babe;)

18. Dragon De Noir

Dragon De Noir Member

I sit down like I had clothes on normal. I don't change my routine because I'm naked.

19. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

when i've been naked on a nudist beach, i just sat natural.... i was probably sometimes spread, sometimes crossed and sometimes squatted, just like when i'm clothed....

20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Sure you can! Just stand up and take it all off and sit back down! And if anyone else is around, hope they enjoy the view!

OMG YES!

I think we should legalize nudity on the airlines. Can't hide a bomb or AK-47 too well then, can ya? :D