FANTASTIC Over the counter high..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by opiaddict, May 12, 2010.

1. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

I Used PAINSTOP the other day,a Analgesic cough syrup that i had heard about through some friends,so here's how it goes

125 mg paracetamol (acetaminophen) to every 5mg's
    5mg codeine concentrate to every 5 mg's
    10 mg Promethazine to every 5 mg's.

so i used close to 90 ml's and get VERY nice high,euphoria,tingly arms n legs,head rush,blissss.Leave your opinions & questions.

2. does2

does2 Member

lol'd.

Sounds whack.

3. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

x2

[​IMG]

4. twang

twang on the run

I feel like i'd still be needing some OC to complete the high...

5. Akenes

Akenes Member

I feel like I'd be needing some drugs to complete the high.

6. trichome22

trichome22 Member

im guessing you mean 5mg to 5ml, so you took 90mg codiene.... lol x3.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

^thats what i was about to say... 5mg of codeine, you'd have to drink an ocean of that shit to get high.

8. deadheaddope

deadheaddope Member

If you really are an opiate addict, as your name suggests, I find it really hard to believe that you had much fun drinking that shit haha...

[​IMG]

9. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

actually, unless your a totally opiate junkie, sizzurp will really really f*ck you up if you take a big dose. its definitely not over the counter here in the US, but probably not very hard at all to get from a doc if you have a cough. where are you from OP?

10. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

Im from melbourne,and i dont know what these other people are on about..if you read my past posts,you can see that this is my 2nd post since rehab..and i was in rehab cause i was addicted to OC with a 250mg tolerance level..so i know i good high lol,this is a pleasant high & i would appreciate someone at least trying it before bagging it lol

11. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Sounds cool, but we can't get Codeine OTC here.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Codeine sucks anyway.

13. trichome22

trichome22 Member

Codiene is good shit, with no tolerance it gets you very high. But you took no where near enough to feel effects, even with no tolerance i take at least 300mg.

14. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Makes more sense just to get solpadol and do a cold water extraction. Fuck paracetamol and fuck syrup...serious desperation going on if youre drinking cough syrup to get high.

15. Akenes

Akenes Member

Until I started on stronger opiates, codeine was great for coke comedowns and highs in itself. Didn't bother CWEing as theres a formulation OTC here in the UK with ibuprofen but no acetaminophen; still gross, but not as liver-destroying. I remember the old days when 90mg would fuck me up. Oh well.

16. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Unless it's Tussionex, of course:D

17. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

dude be careful taking that much acetaminophen (tylenol) that shit isn't good for you.

18. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

I Don't think some morons here get it..i was a 3 year long OC addict with a 250 mg tolerance..i KNOW a good high.

19. Appaloosa

Appaloosa Member

I haven't tried that particular product, but I do have a script for promethazine for nausea and airsickness, so I am familiar with the codeine+prometh high. When I am in a country like England or the Bahamas, if you're a fan of codeine, the best choice is to take 5 Nurofen Plus(ibuprofen+codeine) and a cold-water-extraction of APAP+codeine. A lot of people like the additive effect of promethazine or other antihistimines from cough syrup, but I think I would only want it if I had a cold.

20. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

if you like codeine, buy 222's and do a cwe. take 200mg or more. That's a meh high if you don't do opiates much. Or get yourself some smack.