Straight guys tasting their own cum

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by allegory8888, May 8, 2010.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

maybe he just doesn't care what gay guys do with their cum.

2. joetheman

joetheman Member

I have tasted it before. Mostly becaus it seems like women are at one extreme or the other. Some love having a guy cum in her mouth others don't want it anywhere near it. I had to know for myself what the big deal was. I can't say I liked it, but I would still kiss my girl after she had it in there for sure. Unfortunately mine isn't even crazy about giving oral :( so she definitely doesn't like it in her mouth.

The other reason was to compare it to her juices, which I love. Not even similar at all haha

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Always wondered why this was so taboo, 'specially among the white-trashier population....

I have, a few times, nothing too special, but it's not awful or anything, and doesn't linger for an unpleasnt amount of time.

I mean, if you want someone else sucking your dick, and swallowing what comes out, you should at least know what they're drinking... right?

I mean, even if you're a 'flaming' homophobe who hasen't come out of the closet yet, it's YOURS, you can't be gay with yourself....

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm willing to bet he'd care if I wanted to play Nickelodeon host with him ;)

[​IMG]

5. Katie69

Katie69 Member

It's really not that bad....nothing to be afraid of.

6. Mushgirl

Mushgirl Member

I used to get my ex to reluctantly taste his own cum after he asked me what it tasted like. After a while I lost interest in this vaguely amusing pastime, and stopped. He, however, started hinting about it every time we had sex, you know "Oh but... you aren't gonna make me taste it any more? Well... ok... I just thought it would be more... fair... if I had to taste it too..."
    And so on. He was CLEARLY into it.

7. Shale

Shale ~

Same Here!!

It's not the taste so much as the snot texture. :eek:

I do take guys all the way when I'm really turned on - Like sucking some 20-something that I want to be a part of me, but I deep throat just so the cum goes down without much getting on my tongue.

8. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

I find this pretty damn hot. I like the taste and texture of cum but having him shoot a load right down the back of my throat is sexy as.

9. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I usually save mine in a little dish in the fridge until I have enough of it, at which point I make a fantastic creme brulee out of it. For the main course I believe a nice Fettuccine a la mucus compliments it very well. Mix these with your favorite cabernet sauvignon du period blood and you've got yourself a dinner party. Who's hungry?

[​IMG]

10. Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher Member

I'm torn between laughing and hurling....

What's for dessert?

11. lunarverse

my 'cum brulee'

12. Sexless_harpy

Sexless_harpy Member

I don't feel comfortable tasting any cum yet, my own or anyone's

13. Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher Member

Oh yeah, right, duh, I wasn't thinking, tired, sorry.
    Gotten any reviews on that?

14. lunarverse

Yea.....your mom gave it two thumbs up and your dad gave it 3 and a half stars. :D I'm just yankin your chain

15. Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher Member

I was hoping you'd yank sumn else but oh well...

You should post this in the food forums, it'll get some attention alright :D

16. lunarverse

lol. Yea, I bet it would too!

17. katelin101

katelin101 Member

my boyfriend kisses me after shotin it down my mouth. I FIND IT VERRRY SEXI TOOO

18. joetheman

joetheman Member

Dang it every time someone says that I get jealous cuz that implies that u at least let him shoot it in there. Mine won't :mad:

19. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

Dammit...I was hoping someone would lick me out after Iwas filled to the brim with semen.....My clit needs it PLEASE!!!!!!

20. daralicious

daralicious Member

word up girlfriend , thank god i have a friend who does it and never complained.