Going to School Barefoot

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by barefootjaime, May 8, 2010.

1. barefootjaime

barefootjaime Member

How many of you hippies go to school barefoot everyday? My friends always point out how I'm one of the only people at school who never wears shoes, so I'm wondering how may others are out there. I go to college so I know it can be tougher to get away with bare feet in high school.

steve773 likes this.
  2. Amsler

Amsler Member

There was a demonstration-type thing at my highschool where people would go barefoot, something about replicating the feeling of poor children lacking shoes. There were donations and everything.

But I personally don't like to be barefoot in public places because it grosses me out.

3. neophyte110

neophyte110 Schwombat

Yeah - better get yer tetanus shots up to date!

4. broony

broony Banned

been to several schools and people always spit low then wipe it with there shoe as they walk.

5. Amsler

Amsler Member

Yeah, it just seems unsanitary.

Though being barefoot is nice. I like my shoes :]

6. PsychedelicSchizo

PsychedelicSchizo Member

I'm in high school and my school strictly enforces our dress code, though occasionally on spirit days, and any other crazy dressing days, I can get away with bare feet if I tell the officers I have no shoes. I love being barefoot. It blows their minds. ;]

7. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

ive gone a few days. its surprising how many people question you

8. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

I grew up in the countyside,and going to school barefoot was the norm,was encouraged,but if u werf from the city,you were ordred to go barefoot,whether u liked it or not. The university i attended,almost 20% of the students,myself included,attended al lectures barefoot.in my faculty of 300 STUDents,about twenty attended classes barefoot.

steve773 likes this.
  9. Nina86

Nina86 Member

i'm partially barefoot just wearing flip flops :)

10. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Surprised you can get away with it. I go to a smaller school, and people have gotten kicked out for wearing pajama pants to school, or for taking their shoes off in the class room. Can't imagine going barefoot would go over too well.

11. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

in my school years,you had different status symbols,and the teachers pushed for it.Shoes were discouraged by both teachers,principals,and school board,and if you were stopped a third day in a row by the prefects (hall monitors) for wearing shoes and not being barefoot,your shoes and socks were confiscated,and locked in storage til year end. One of the symbols were,how cracked and callest your feet were through walking barefoot,a second symbol were,not wearing an underpants (as strange as it sounds) because corpral punishment was used,and the adscence of underpants meant,you could boast by your friends on the amount of cane marks on your buttocks,the other status symbols were,who could pee the furthest when flacid,or the highest when erect,who lasted the longest in a group wank,and could climax the most,first or last .and later,who cumed first,and squirt the furthest.If you were ranked the híghest in any ,you were challenged publicaly,either by enduring barefoot walking through thorns,because cracked heels did'nt mean your feet were tuff,or last the longest being barefoot on the scortching tar mac (temps were in excess of 42 deg celcius.)but the masturbatiön champ was challenged daily on the play ground during breaks,or the dorm if you were in boarding school,that meant if u were in boarding school,and wank champ,you had to defend your title at school against town kids,and at the boarding school... publically demonstrating in front of all the kids,how worthy you were of the wank champ title.On a good day,you wanked yourself,but usually,someone else jerked you off for the plain reason that you had no controle over the intensity or rhythim or pace of masturbation,nor the minipulation of your penis.

12. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I don't even know how to begin to respond to that.

13. Nina86

Nina86 Member

lol that sounds very unique Kaalvoet :D
    we should try that here in the U.S. sounds like fun :)

14. hillman30

hillman30 Member

Not sure I want to touch that topic.

15. adforester

adforester Member

I knew people who went barefoot. There feet were always DIRTY as HELL and STINKED to high heaven, trust me the reason people wear shoes is because your feet stink!!..especially with asphalt, engine oil, radiator fluid, spit, puke, dirts, sweat, BEER (sticky floors are common in college), if your in grass you'll get fertilizers, thatch stain and smell, atleast wear sandals for everyone else's sake.

I'm sure you can find ways to be unique besides not wearing shoes
    if you can't stop smoking so much reefer.

16. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

If shoes you dont wear
    Then always be aware
    That just beneath your feet
    Is the star root of thee..

http://www.stemsave.com/Docs/PublishedResearch/human clinical trials-ASC 10-07.pdf
    Stem Cells

17. LetsToastToToast

LetsToastToToast Member

....:2thumbsup:

18. Peace at mind.

Peace at mind. Member

I walk to school barefoot but soon as i set foot within the school ground
    i put my shoes and socks back on.

19. Hardrockerdave94

Hardrockerdave94 Member

I wish I could, I don't walk barefoot everywhere, but seeing as I have to wear a suit, it'd be quite nice, but the school dress code is really strict

20. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

My english teacher senior year kicked a kid out of our class for not wearing shoes. So lame.