How to make Gel Tabs?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by sumerian, May 2, 2010.

1. sumerian

sumerian Member

Ok, ive looked all over for how to make geltabs.. I know that if the bum that lives downtown by the bus station can make them (he sells fake ones all day) then i can make them.. (ive tried asking him how he does it and he tells me to fuck myself, on more then one occasion lol) I would figure that you would need to liquify anything you were going to mix into with the gelatin, but how to harden it and make squares? i have looked at a light fixture, like the ones you see in bathrooms the long rectangle ones, and if you take it out, and flip it over, it is in the exact shape as hundreds of gels, so im sure you pour your finished gel onto that and wait for it to harden. Ive looked all over trying to find this, and couldnt anywhere. can anyone enlighten me? thanks...

2. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

how about you go fuck yourself you piece of shit

3. sumerian

sumerian Member

You are full of yourself arent you? peice of shit? i would bust your fucking head open.. if you are serious about going to every post i make and running your cock cavern, which is your mouth, how about just settling it in person? is there any festivals you attend? Obviously you are a retard, and i know you can get into trouble for pounding a retards bitch mouth in, so maybe i shouldnt. I am generally a relatively calm man. But you , obviously havent reached past the 1st grade. How about you get fucked? In your mouth, you stupid cocksucker. Im hoping we can meet in person and be friends. thats what i really hope :) bitch.

4. sumerian

sumerian Member

I dont know how you go about telling me to fuck myself, and calling me a piece of shit when you dont even know me. AT ALL. ALL I ASKED WAS HOW TO MAKE GELATIN TABLETS. SO I COULD PUT SOMETHING INTO THEM. FUCKBOY.

5. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

yeah i'm sure. you want to put whatever RC you can get hella cheap and tell people its acid. you are a low life.

6. mreJ

mreJ Guest

I'm quite interested in this as well because the first time I was fortunate enough to get a hold of Lucy, she came in gel form and the gel survived the trip through the mail. Soooooo....I doubt it was just any regular jello gelatin.

That was the first and last time I've seen or heard of it d;]

So if the bum in your area can make it, I'd just offer him some cash and pay to find out. If he keeps denying it...force him ;) jk thats on your own time

What I'd like to see are the pyramid gel's that I've heard about from the 90's .... those supposedly were nice...my friend even told me he used to get pyramid gel with silver spec...i believe it was lsd & mescaline. Fun stuff in the 90's I imagine

7. mdbnkc

mdbnkc Member

gel tabs can be made from a lot of different things. one common combination is glycerin, gelatin and water. finding the ratio of glycerin to gelatin to water is the key thh\ough. never made geltabs myself just remember what they're commonly made from so I can't really help you any more than that.

8. LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX Member

i know this is a little old but could'nt you just make a glycerin mixture and pour it onto one of those long plastic florescent light covers? if you flip one of covers over it would be the perfect mold.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

shut up you.. :p