How To Pass a Urine Test :)

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by chairmanMEOW, Apr 28, 2010.

1. chairmanMEOW

chairmanMEOW Member

So here's the skinny on products overall:

No matter what companies say, no matter what companies claim, their products are bunk. Especially when it comes to urine testing, all they do is flush your body of water. With hair testing, some products will attempt to cover the hair follicles and fool the test. This, of course, doesn't work when most labs such as psychemedics split the hair, wash it free of all that product, and then centrifuge to find drugs. You can pass a urine test and a hair test on your own. Without company help. :)

Urine Testing:

Materials needed:
    - Water
    - Red Bull/Gatorade (to make the pee not clear)
    - Aspirin
    - Rolaids can help but aren't completely necessary
    - Depending on how much scrutiny the test results are subject to, you may need creatine as well.
    - 4-5 hours before the test

Procedure: Start 4 hours before testing

1. You need to take 4. Yes 4. Aspirin. Its hard on your stomach and you'll feel weird so make sure you have some food in your body. Take it with at least 16 oz of water. Take 4 rolaids as well.

2. Next 45 minutes: Drink 8 oz of water every 15 minutes.

3. This is when I take the red-bull/monster/gatorade (16 oz worth). Take another 4 aspirin. at this point, you'll really really need to pee. Thats fine. Pee if you need to. You need to pee 3-4 times (it'll be dirty with drugs :X) before you'll start peeing clean.

4. Keep drinking 8 oz of gatorade/water every 15 minutes until test time.

Notes:

1. Depending on how stringent, they may check creatinine levels. If this is the case, you need to take some creatine 48 hours before the test. it takes 48 hours for the creatine to metabolize in your urine so taking more than usual when your pee is diluted will theoretically result in relatively normal levels.

2. red bull is there mainly cause of the niacin, it makes your pee yellow. if you don't like energy drinks. b12 does the trick. it usually takes 2 pees before it starts showing up in your system so don't pee clear only to come home and find out you're peeing orange. lol

3. aspirin assists in covering up thc metabolites, but its not the magic bullet. the magic bullet is flushing your system so you're peeing well below the cut-offs.

4. Everybody is different, I recommend trying this out yourself with a testing kit and see if i'm bullshitting you or not.

How do I know this? I used to be in the military until someone narc'ed me out for pot. I passed their piss test. 4 times in a row. So I had them scratching their heads for a long time. They ended up forcing me to resign by not allowing me to leave base for medical treatment because they had no scientific proof.

Drugs in my system: cannabis is your only enemy really. it stays in your system for a long time if you're a habitual smoker. others metabolize within 72 hours max.

2. cataclysmic cognition

cataclysmic cognition Member

i pretty much used the exact method in the past and it works well :).

3. s0ma

s0ma Member

everything you posted was true sir.
    also you can get creatine from red meat. so eat a nice bloody steak the night before.

4. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Wonderful guide. I've seen way too much misinformation on drug testing on these forums. This should be a sticky. It's very useful information.

5. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

The few times I got tested I drank lots of water only and it worked w/o a problem.

6. krozar

krozar Member

in mg? Aspirins seem to vary.

7. IslandHippie

IslandHippie Member

I once had to do a surprise drug (urine) test for a first aid ticket physical... I didn't know what to do, so only let a small amount of pee in the cup, and added some tap water to it. I never got a call about anything bad with the test, but never saw any results. At the time I should have tested positive for both marijuana and cocaine.

8. IslandHippie

IslandHippie Member

Yeah, I would assume that is four regular strength aspirin... the smallest mg. The regular ones, nothing slow dissolving.

9. eatlysergicacid

This is only going to work on cheap tests. Any real lab test will be able to tell that what's in the cup is mostly water, and the temperature would be off.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

True, but remember real tests are expensive. So expensive many companies go for the cheap ones. At least we have that working in our favor.

11. eatlysergicacid

That is true, the main thing to be aware of is whether or not the cup has a temp strip. If it does then putting water in the cup can change the temperature and cause you to fail. Most cheap tests do have a temp strip.

1 person likes this.
  12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

just man up, stick a finger in your piss, and make sure the tap water is roughly the same temperature. or is it more exact than that?

13. eatlysergicacid

Some are more exact than others, and it depends a lot on how much the person administering the test cares. If you can get the tap water right around body temperature there won't be a problem, but im pretty sure anyone administering a drug test has the right to determine whether or not they're given a diluted sample, so if the sample is just too clear it could be an automatic fail. Again, that would just depend on the strictness of the individual administering the test.

14. banana_pancake

banana_pancake Guest

I had a UA today. Got up 4 hours early to do this. 30 minutes before I went and took my official UA, I took an at home test. Passed it. The only concern I had was that my urine never turned a light yellow color. But I told the lab tech that I never drink soda or anything that had caffeine in it, that i was on a strict water or gatorade only intake and that if it came back diluted it would ALWAYS come back like that (and i plan to continue to drink only gatorade or water for the next few days in case they make me retest) and after I gave her my sample she said that urine was supposed to be the color mine was and that it should be fine. Will know tomorrow or Monday whether I passed or not, but im sure it will be fine. Definitely works on at home tests lol.

15. smokeythabear

smokeythabear Guest

Will this procedure work for opiates?

16. eatlysergicacid

Yes. Diluting works for all things tested for in urine.

17. smokeythabear

smokeythabear Guest

I took 3 hydrocodone(10mg) throughout the day, two days ago. I just tried this with a 6 step home test. Showed up a positive result for opiates. I would not trust this system at all. Best way to pass a drug test is to not have any drugs in your system.

18. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

grab one of those fake dicks

19. eatlysergicacid

The best way to pass is to not take drugs. The next best is to substitute clean urine. Dilution is much less reliable, but it is the third best option. There is no way to guarantee success with dilution.

As for your opiate question, if that's the only time you've taken them recently, you should only test positive for another day or two, if that. Opiates are quick to leave your system.

If you have at least a couple days before your drug test, I wouldn't even worry about it. If you are worried, and you don't have the ability to sub clean urine, then you should dilute.

20. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

Does this work for probation DT's and the court appointed ones?