Photo
- - - - -

What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 dutch

dutch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted August 25 2010 - 12:28 PM

Mine was in high school. I walked into home room, completely naked. Everyone just started laughing and I could not cover up...I just stood there...at least that's how the dream always went. I'm sure it recurred at least 3 times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dutch

#22 daralicious

daralicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted August 25 2010 - 11:47 PM

i had just learned how to masturbate, so i thought that since i was home alone , i should do it again so after like 30 min of cumming, i heard a noise out my open window and saw the brothers from next door and thier friends looking in the my window. i learned to close the window after that, i didnt go outside the rest of the summer, becuse i could hear them playing outside.

#23 CapnHawk

CapnHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted August 26 2010 - 09:01 PM

A co-worker introduced me to his 18 year old daughter, hoping we'd connect and get her out of the house. My co-worker and his wife went out one evening and I eventually ended up in their bed with his daughter. I thought it would be a quickie until I found out she was a virgin. I took my time popping her cherry and had just shot my load of love goo when the parents walked in. The wife was horrified and my co-worker was yelling at me that he wanted me to marry her, not fuck her! We're still friends....

#24 p0wer787

p0wer787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted September 07 2010 - 04:54 PM

A co-worker introduced me to his 18 year old daughter, hoping we'd connect and get her out of the house. My co-worker and his wife went out one evening and I eventually ended up in their bed with his daughter. I thought it would be a quickie until I found out she was a virgin. I took my time popping her cherry and had just shot my load of love goo when the parents walked in. The wife was horrified and my co-worker was yelling at me that he wanted me to marry her, not fuck her! We're still friends....

he must love you as a friend , because after walking in on you fucking his virgin druther on his bed and still be cool with u

#25 OzNorth

OzNorth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted September 12 2010 - 10:14 PM

My most embarassing was when my sister (17) walked into the bathroom while i (19) was in the shower shaving my playground...mum came running into the shower in about 2 seconds because Rebecca was screaming that i was a pervert and was shaving my "area"
Being from a semi nudist family, mum was cool with it but Rebecca just had to tell all her high school friends about it, so you can imange all the looks i used to get when her friends would came over home.

It turned out not all bad in the end, as i did nail 2 of her friends over next 12 months, which pissed her off......gotta love sibbling rivalry

#26 caster1

caster1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted September 16 2010 - 09:39 AM

I was maybe 10 years old and got really sick with flu or something, high fever, couldn't even hold my head up at all.
Mom was a nurse and was checking my temp regularly since I was borderline needing to go to the hospital if they couldn't cool me off. I was puking so much oral temp taking was not a possiblity.
Since I was so hot she left me naked on the sofa in the den and kept sticking the thermometer up my butt, all the family kept coming in to check on me and wipe me down with wet towels, me laying there naked in front of all of them with that thing stuck in my ass.

But I never had a problem being naked in front of anyone after that though.

#27 chellybean

chellybean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted September 18 2010 - 07:50 AM

When me and my cousin were very young (probably about 8), we were kinda experimenting with each other. We were both naked under the covers of his bed when our nanny came in. She asked us what we were doing and we answered we were tired. Then she asked us why we were naked and we said we were hot (though that was partially true, summer in Texas). It was embarassing and I don't recall that we ever experimented with each other again.

#28 Sleeper

Sleeper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted September 18 2010 - 08:02 AM

Got drunk and threw up on myself at my boyfriends house with a few other people there. I decided to take a shower but they said I was in there for about an hour and eventually I was dragged through the house from the bathroom to the bedroom and woke up naked not remembering anything about the night before. Gee whiz. I wish the whole night could just be forgotten.
"When the going to gets weird, the weird turn pro."

#29 tribfan

tribfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted September 19 2010 - 12:31 AM

Got drunk and threw up on myself at my boyfriends house with a few other people there. I decided to take a shower but they said I was in there for about an hour and eventually I was dragged through the house from the bathroom to the bedroom and woke up naked not remembering anything about the night before. Gee whiz. I wish the whole night could just be forgotten.

damn.. anything could`ve happened !!
i hope you weren`t overly `sore` when you woke up haha

#30 white dove

white dove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted September 19 2010 - 02:02 AM

In bali, the bloke who takes water around to the rooms knocked on the door, i just had a towl wraped around me, so i kinda walked out side and grabed the bottles of water letting go of the towl, haha needles to say my towl droped and i was standing there out the front nude, i grabed my towl and went inside, funny kinda had to be there kinda thing,