Team building - Anyone have suggestions?

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by avondiva, Apr 23, 2010.

1. avondiva

avondiva Guest

I am loving my Avon business and have already made Unit Leader! I am ALWAYS looking for ppl that have great ideas or suggestions that I can use to learn and grow from!

I have done book tosses, some online promotions (classifieds), handed out flyers, going to businesses, and getting ready to go door to door to see how that goes. I love working up a plan and putting it into action and seeing how it goes - this helps me see what works best and is most effective for me. It is a blast!

By making Unit Leader, I can now sign anyone in the USA online for just $20.00 - sooooooo...who has ideas on best ways to recruit? Best places to recruit online? What has worked for you? Not worked?

My goal is to make Advanced Unit leader by around Christmas - I love my team and look forward to making that team grow and be successful!!!

Strut your stuff and give me a boost! I love to learn from others and would love to hear from you!

Cassandra
    http://www.youravon.com/cassandrastanley

2. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

I once had a roomate...who was a white feminane gay guy...and he did well at selling avon...and in the country of all places...

I mean redneck type country...I mean southern redneck type country...there are so many woman out there in the woods who's homes no one ever comes to to sell anything...that when he boldly knocked at their doors, were delighted to buy from him...

Same with the hood...which is a urban version of the woods...many people in these locations love to buy beauty products...but are often over looked...

Go to the places where most don't...you will be suprised...

3. WilsonFisk

WilsonFisk Member

Market your stuff online! Make a facebook page and add all of your friends, then add friends of friends and so on and so forth. Also consider outsourcing your marketing so someone else does the hard work for pennies on the dollar