What kind of threesomes do you like?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by YourRuca911, Apr 11, 2010.

1. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You forgot, clean the bathroom, make coffee and cook a fried breakfast.

1 person likes this.
  2. tribfan12

tribfan12 Members

I've had several MFF threesomes between 2007-2009. They were fun. I would love to have a threesome between me, my girlfriend, and either a dark Latino or East Indian male. The idea of the guy fucking my white girlfriend and cumming inside her then me fucking her right after and cumming gets me so hard.

3. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

As much as women say "not tonight", we men get very acquainted with our hands. Getting some "strange" means using the other hand.
    I paid my ex back a couple of times, late in our relationship. I said no, and she got herself off laying in bed. I pretended to be asleep.
    Now she has a little bit of an idea how it feels. Had she done that a few hundred times, she would totally understand how I've felt over nineteen years.

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

A 3some I'm in.

Maybe not the MMM though.

5. Browneyedblunder

Browneyedblunder Members

Ive had MFF FFF but bo MMF...still waiting..& hoping.

3 people like this.
  6. undefeated

undefeated Member

mayb i can help out ;)

7. waveland

waveland Members

I've had FFM a couple times in college. I know I had a good time. Lol
    Looking back now just wish my blood / alcohol content was considerably less..
    my memory is vividly clear of the double BJ at the end & watching the girls French kiss & cum swap.

Good times :)

8. bricklayerjimmy

bricklayerjimmy Members

9. swhite30

swhite30 Members

mmm wile the wife watches

10. SandraAnne

SandraAnne Members

MMFM without condoms as my husband and 2 FWB's have been tested and we're all trustworthy. A few "gangbangs" with condoms.

2 people like this.
  11. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I'd like 1 with me and 2 others. Preferably with a man and woman or two women.

12. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

any luck?

13. Aimhigh76

Aimhigh76 Members

I prefer mmf 3somes

14. rosexu

rosexu Newbie

One guy and two girls. It is a turn on to see a guy so busy serving two girls at the same time

1 person likes this.
  15. Cascadec2003

Cascadec2003 Guest

I've had mff, mfm and mfmf sex over the years. I'd say I prefer mfmf as sometimes someone may feel left out in a threesome. In my opinion, the best way for a threesome to work is to have one person who is the focus of the other two. In other words it's that person's night to be pleased.

16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

MFM + FMF are the only ones I've tried . Wife and I are hetro only and both of these were superb . The FMF almost killed me but if you gotta go why not this way !!!

Enjoyed the MFM's longer because the other guy and I could , between the two of us , keep her happy most of the night .

1 person likes this.
  17. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Let's see. I have about 4,000 FFM threesomes over almost 5 decades. That is a conservative estimate. How is that possible you ask? My wife is bi and her girlfriend lived with us and we shared her. Our regular nightly sex was threesomes for most of our 44 years of marriage. I had a lot of threesomes before marriage too. We actually more than 100 threesomes a year since we had sex almost nightly for the first 10-15 years of our poly triad and then settled into sex every 2-3 days.

I think FFM threesomes are the best thing since sliced bread. There are so many more things you can do with three than you can do with two. I have had up to 5 women at a time and it just gets too distracting. However, after the first 5 years of threesomes I started to have one on one sex with my wife and our girlfriend after the threesome. The threesome became a sex free for all. We fulfilled everyone's fetish and it was all about sexual pleasure. For the first 50 years our threesomes were a combination of making love and raw sex but that changed to raw sex. The one on one sex was what I call quality time with each woman. They would tell me things that they were too shy to say in front of the other woman. It was much more intimate. We were all supposed to retire together but fate intervened and it has been 6 years since we last saw our girlfriend, although we do keep in contact by phone since we live 2,000 miles away.

It took my wife and I several years to be just a couple again. Twosome sex is not as good as threesomes but it is more intimate with just the two of us plus we are old and our movement is limited. I tried to get my wife into a MMF threesome to pay her back for her generosity in sharing her girlfriend with me. She wants no part of that. We did do some soft swinging which is basically foreplay with others but the main event with your spouse. We also wife swapped but my wife hated sex with other men. I spoiled her. She never had sex with another women without me there, if even to just watch. She said it was more fun with me there but I think it was because it felt more like heterosexual sex at a time when bisexuality was not accepted as a valid sexual orientation. Women like my wife and our girlfriend were labeled as lesbians at a time when that would ruin your career and alienate friends and family.

Anyway, we miss our threesomes. Sex is not as good with two, especially for my wife who enjoyed both a male and female in bed with her. Yes, I know I am one lucky son of a gun. I could never have dreamed that I would love two women who also loved each other. Like most men I wished I could have at least one threesome before I died. :)

18. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

Wife loves doing mfm because she the center of attention with two guy at the same time. Who only job is to give her sexual please. She goes from innocent housewife to a fucking nymphomanic, who cannot get enough hard cock. The one thing she refuse to allow is me filming her as me and the other guy fuck hard and deep.

blahblahxz and Anthony 71 like this.
  19. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Threesomes? Why do we need to talk about threesomes? Threesomes? Really?

I can't even get a twosome, never mind a threesome! I'm stuck with a onesome these days!

Anysomes would be better than the onesome I'm stuck with. LOL

20. Anthony 71

Anthony 71 Members

Would love to share my wife