any girls had two guys at once

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by carl99, Apr 10, 2010.

1. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

im lost how you all find these people for such activities but more power too you. I have been part of a MMF and a FFM :D (yes we fantasize about it all the time) but i never DP a girl.

2. Stiff4u

Stiff4u Member

You must be BIG,eh ?

3. Kista

Kista Member

What if one cock was a dildo and the other cock was real? Doesn't really make a difference.. just one isnt "real" but not a human... Its still 2 cocks!

4. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

naaa its a wanna be two cocks.

5. MellowDonna

MellowDonna Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if anybody's still checking this thread. It's been awhile since anybody posted.

Yes, I've had a guy in my pussy and another in my rear at the same time. It's always amazing! I'm not sure it's for everybody though. I like being a bit submissive and when I'm double-penetrated I feel like such a whore, but in a good sense. All that's on my mind is the sex - what I'm feeling, how taboo it is, what the guys are thinking and doing. Anal sex isn't for everybody. I know a lot of girls who have trouble relaxing to take it. I think you've got to want to try it and be willing to work with your partner till you're at ease. My first time was painful but I eventually got used to it. It's not my favorite way to have sex, but it's a fun variation! I'm not sure I'd want to do without it either.

6. cindy94

cindy94 Member

its pretty intense

7. cfnm_mark

cfnm_mark Member

As a submissive guy, i'd be more than happy to sub 4 a hetero cpl and help someone experience this fantasy, knowing they are in complete control, and my pleasure isn't a need for concern

8. Deflowered

Deflowered Guest

Yay,
    This weekend, Lets make it clear ! I had them ok !

9. Razor50

Razor50 Member

My wife has had two or more guys at a time often, she loves it :)

10. acuarela

acuarela Member

11. KincaidKou

KincaidKou Guest

Thanks for the input, Mr. Non-Judgemental. Thing is, this question was for women who've had the experience, not men who bash them.

This isn't meant as an invitation to argue or as an insult. But it's better to avoid giving disrespect, and if you can't, it's better to remain silent.

12. xes

xes Member

i love it
    2 dicks in me.

13. check.

check. Senior Member

i did... they were both gay... it was weird.

14. Giant

Giant Member

Haha, did they just sorta...fuck around you?

Edit: Oh also, props for having a go, threesomes take a bit of bravery and trust I've always thought.

15. check.

check. Senior Member

i dunno i was super drunk. it ended with me being tired/bored and i went to bed and kind of watched/listened to them have sex.

it was my first threesome too, it was kinda awkward, not really my thing i guess.

16. Giant

Giant Member

Awww well bless your cotton socks then. :love:

Kinda helps not to be drunk when yer gonna do, well, anything that involves effort. XD

17. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

Have you thought about repeating the experience in different circumstances ??

Has the experience made you curious ?

Although you were drunk did you enjoy it all ?

18. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I'm a guy, and I've been with several women that enjoyed threesomes with 2 guys. Most of the women seemed to really enjoy it themselves, and weren't doing it just for the guys.

19. Hippitychick

Hippitychick Member

I've had it with a dildo in my backside and a cock in the front, and once with a dildo especially made for DP. Absolutely a spectacular feeling in both situations, but the one with the cock and the dildo far better than just the dildo. Orgasm was AMAZING. I really really want to try a MMF to have the "real" DP experience. I think it would be mind blowing not just because of the DP, but oh how hot it would be to have 2 guys at once!

20. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Hippitychick, it is every bit as exciting as you think it is! The women that I know that have tried it have enjoyed DP's big time. They always look forward to getting DP'ed again, especially if it's been months or years since the last DP experience.