any girls had two guys at once

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by carl99, Apr 10, 2010.

1. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

I passionately want to!!! A DP is something I would try if it worked or not.

2. classiceric

classiceric Banned

I've had a 4some with another guy and 2 girls once. It was great. And got bj from a girl while she was getting fucked. I felt alittle uneasy but was pretty hot

3. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

we have had a large number of MMF, my wife loves two cocks at the same time, and I love seeing hewr with other guys :)

4. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

dude even i didnt know you were joking.......add one of these next time to know---> :rolleyes:

5. sdng

sdng Member

I would be a willing party to your threesome :D

6. chadwick83

chadwick83 Member

My fiancee and I regularly invite a few different friends of ours to join us in the bedroom. I love watching her with other guys, and when we double penetrate her she goes crazy, she loves it, lol.
    I think its sexy when a woman wants to experiment with more than one guy. I want to experiement with more than one woman, and I want a woman who is as open and sexual as I am. :)

7. HubbaHubba

HubbaHubba Member

If I was a woman then I'd certainly give it a go - I mean, it must be like normal sex (great), but moreso - all those pleasure feelings coming in together, all getting mixed up.

Sex and love are not the same thing...

8. daralicious

daralicious Member

when i was in jr high i thought i was in love with this ass-munch, and i let him talk me into giving a blowjob to him and his friend at the same time,

9. Scousa

Scousa Guest

Dp's are amazing. Me and 2 of my mates had foursome with this girl. Whilst my mate was fucking her pussy i stuck my cock in her arse and we fucked he senseless. She seemed to love it and we ended up cuming in her pussy and arse. She told us it felt so good.

10. LovelyLeticia

LovelyLeticia Member

No but I've been fucked with a cock and a dildo simultaneously and it's definitely a sensation on another level.... made me Very noisy!!!

11. Johnny Mangrove

Johnny Mangrove Member

Girls who have done this: Do you find the sex lasts longer because there are more guys or the guys don't have time to rest because you're always pleasuring both of them.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

[​IMG]

13. KristinJ

KristinJ Member

I've never done it like that, but I've been in a few MMF threesomes before where I blow one guy and have sex with the other

[​IMG]

14. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

i would like to but it wont happen lol

15. cork

cork Member

I have taken on three men at a time many times.

16. ShyCouple

ShyCouple Member

I think it would be awesome, and my husband has even brought it up on occasion. But I doubt it will ever happen, I"m pretty sure I would chicken out, lol. But it sure is fun to think about, mmm.

17. jia

jia Member

Of course! Don't men fantasize about being with two girls at once?

18. AznMom

AznMom Member

My ultimate fantasy, a threesome with 2 guys and some DP action :) But sadly i've never done that and probably never will as i doubt the husband would allow it.

But i have used 2 dildos on myself and yes, the sensations and orgasm is incredible.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah.. till the batteries died in em'...

20. socoacm

socoacm Member

I've done it, it was pretty good. DP is fantastic, it feels so good. I mostly only have one penis available to me so I use a dildo sometimes in addition.