fucking teabaggers!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by blackcat666, Mar 30, 2010.

1. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

united states congressman cico rodriguez was back home, here in san antonio, texas, at a town hall meeting, on the up coming health care vote in congress.
    i was there and, that meeting was ugly as fuck! :eek:
    a group of teabaggers showed up and, they were one hell of a group of nasty fucks!
    they called rodriguez a wetback and spic.
    they called obama a ****** and coon.
    it all just went down hill from there! :mad:
    even writting this down now, i feel disgusted and sicken at their show. and, this is suppost to be the family values crowd?
    i don't know what else to say right now. i can say, while writting this, and remembering that meeting and, remembering the teabaggers vile show... i feel such a very, very, strong state of disgust that, i just can't think clearly.

i hope these assholes, self destruct their so called "tea party movement" (it looked more like a bowel movement to me.) very, very, very soon!

2. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

O I am so with you on this issue. I really stressed out too when it happened in my reality. The whole gang is really base in mentality and has no real logical fact or purpose other than to bully politics into a big waste of time. How typical of ignorance. Well I hope that you can recover and rally, but take a mini-break and remember you are not alone!:peace:

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

whoa...teabagging has a totally different meaning to the younger folk :p

4. blackcat666

thank you for your kind words of support succulentflower! :cheers2:

badd, to an old fart like me, back in the mid 1970's, when i went to bars and clubs a lot, teabagging was funny and, fun as all hell too! :rofl:

in my grandparents day, back in the 1920's, i'm sure tea parties were one hell of a good time!

today though, (2010's) "tea parties" and "teabagging" has a whole new meaning here in the u.s.a. which, is just the most vile and nasty shit to experence! :puke:

5. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

i wanna fight one.

6. blackcat666

OH, FUCK NO GORILLA, DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH A TEABAGGER! :svengo:

gorilla, i see your here in texas too. i'm sure you know this already that, here in texas, we have a concealed handgun law.
    i saw 3 of those teabaggers packing handguns at that meeting! :eek:
    gorilla i'm sure your a nice gal or guy.:D i sure would hate, for you to do something stupid with a teabagger and wind up dead! :sad:

7. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

I can gladly say that I have never had the misfortune of running into one of those assholes in real life, maybe some whom I suspect might be closet teabaggers though. :D I have too bad of a temper to go to one of the rallies that they attend and dont want to get arrested for assault or something. Plus up here in there probably not as many of them, Blackcat your in the heart of teabagging country, plus their armed :eek:

8. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

They call themselves the teabaggers?

I had a friend named Tyler in high school, and most everyone would call him T-bag. We used to tell people that didn't know him at parties that we called him that because he had a fetish for teabagging people and he does it all the time to people who pass out at parties. It always gave us all a good laugh.

9. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

10. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

oh yeah, forgot about that. you know those bitches would pull out a gun before they helped their friend fairly.

11. blackcat666

no they don't call themselves 'teabaggers.' they call themselves 'the tea party.'
    someone at that town hall meeting i was at, yell at them, "will you teabaggers shut up, so that the rest of can hear the speaker!"
    the teabaggers, went apeshit at being called 'teabaggers.'
    they called us things like: communists, faggots nazis, ****** lovers and, so forth... IT WAS AN ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLY SICKEND EXPERENCE! :puke:

12. SucculentFlower

there's this link
    www.alternet.org where there an article talking about the GOP endorsing sedition ( very well researched & written) I would have linked directly to the article but for some reason my browser won't handle it (heavy content or something)

well good luck & may the force be w/you!

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

why a wetback? lol

14. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

15. SucculentFlower

I don't know why people fail to recognize his: the president is Bi-racial, and wtf does race have to do w/it? It's a smokescreen to make folks feel better about being haters and anti-humanists. I mean we need better social politics for cuss-sake's... people sure do like using the fire dept. & the police dept. & the state highways and the post office... those are social departments!

That link of MamaKCita's wasn't too well written and smacked of a fox news spin that I just don't waste time reading anymore.

There is just frankly better stuff to read that is well written and researched and not reactionary and gives you some time line and history of actually following political movements w/references. I mean cuss to the associated press.

As being of mixed ancestry myself, I've always gagged at the idiot teabaggers dressing up as Indians to throw tea into Boston harbor. They used N. Americans as scape goats... I'm wondering if the idiot teabaggers here on Maui are going to pull a reenactment dressed as N.Americans and how that's going to go down w/ the Native Hawaiians.

I'm wondering why are we so far away from intelligent communication and have sidetracked into violent confrontation? Where is this going to lead?

16. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

Ah, cmon. That article was funny. The comments kept me entertained fir at least fifteen minutes.

And as a mixed native/immigrant American I reserve the Right to mock and chuckle at anyone I like.

17. SucculentFlower

My husband has found out that the teabaggers are assembling blacklists, he found this out from the DSA forum. Apparently they think that the DSA has taken over the democratic party.