The Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by lithium, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

Another Welshy here, but I live in Bristol now. It's alright, I mean everywhere I go someone seems to say "Omg you're welsh?" like I'm from somewhere exotic but if it makes their day brighter then whatever :D

No real reason why I joined this forum aside stumbling upon it in a google search, and like the vibe... I'm hoping to meet different people from around the area, even if it's just online... Everything I seem to have done in the last 3 years around here has been with my flatmates, who I love dearly but often drive me nuts. So whenever I get the oppurtunity to meet new people or even just talk to new people, I'm always jumping at the chance :)

So um, yeah, that's about it. I'll just run along now trying to fit in around here by pretending I've known you all for years :p Ta-ra.

2. Brigante

Brigante Member

been away for a while, thought it about time i came back an said Hi.

3. Sugar and vice

Sugar and vice Guest

Hey all, just joined this forum after a friend speaking about it. Am Sussex based, though before that lived all over, and moved whenever I got bored. Hoped to find fascinating conversation, and like minded peeps as just moved to a new town and haven't yet found my feet...

4. Twistybit

Twistybit Guest

Hey,

I've only been here a day but I'm from the UK...Midlands specifically (but not too specifically ;P)

It'll be good to get to know some hip people closer to home, see you around!

:sunny:

5. _Roly_

_Roly_ Guest

I'm new and not new, say Hi

6. oh no! Not the golf clothes again! ;)

7. Muchtooyoung

Muchtooyoung Member

Just joined and defenitely from the UK all beit from the top end of Scotland (Orkney).

8. cloggy

cloggy Guest

just like to say hello to everyone, I posted a hello in the main forum before I found the UK forum, just like me not to have a good look first, but then it was late at night, and i,m getting older each day 57 this year :(

9. desmorris

desmorris Guest

hi I am totally brand new on this forum. Joined a few weeks ago But look at this side today... So i am coming here to meet you people. :afro:

10. Hi peeps! welcome to forums! ;)

11. Country girl

Country girl Member

hi everyone, just joined and found the uk bit. i'm in gloucestershire

12. Learn2Live

Learn2Live Guest

Hello people's..

Whilst questioning & scrutinising my being for the last year or so, I find myself gravitating towards these kind of forums in search of like minded thinkers. I hit the big 40 this year, & it's put the speed of time into perspective. I have started to question the things that I have classed as important for so many years. By this I mean materialistic goals. They no longer seem important or worthwhile, because it's my health & happiness at stake whilst trying to attain them. True happiness has to come from within, it's the only way.

For me, it's now all about scaling down & breaking away from the ball & chain around my ankle that I have slowly forged for myself over my lifetime.

I look forward to some healthy conversations on here with anyone that feels the same!

13. white_dog

white_dog Guest

Hello....i have just joined, my name is Tareq. im originally from kuwait. moved to London 7 years ago. first started a journey, blossoming the consciousness, meeting like minded people and "the beautiful people".still have connection to my roots but my frame of mind doesnt always fit in with the culture!....that world of nature and love has become scarce in the last couple of years due to study in a sterile cold school of art....living in London looking to meet new people from all over how is everyone? :)

14. JumpingJackFlash

JumpingJackFlash Guest

hello. I stumbled into this forum. like how diverse the people and opinions are.
    i'll be sticking around :)

15. hi! Welcome! Enjoy forums! ;)

16. skirk

skirk Member

Hi,

I am Sean from the Midlands.46yr Male.Enjoy watching and partaking in Sport.Like a few beers and wines at the weekend.Into VW's.

:)

17. russ224

russ224 Member

haya im new here and killin time, 26 and from the south. hi :D

18. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

welcome russ, Come On Down! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj3lNrsR6Lg"]The Price Is Right - Come On Down

19. russ224

russ224 Member

im down :p buy time for bed also, very late here, speak soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.