The Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by lithium, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium

lithium frogboy

We are a very welcoming little community here in the UK section of hipforums. It can be pretty slow at times but we are a real community of really nice people who meet up in real life and stuff. New here? Lurking? Thinking of getting involved? This is a thread for you to post and tell us a bit about yourself and for members old and new to say hello.

Um

Hello!

lovin2017, LoRider and isuru9199 like this.
  2. Nightwish666

Nightwish666 Member

well i guess im quite new-ish....what can i say about myself??? im 36, look and act alot younger tho, like a good laugh and sillyness, love the outdoors and animals. i have lots of them too. hahaha. 3 doggys and 4 kittees + 2 guenea pigs:O)
    im originally from germany, but have lived in the uk for over 15 years now, and love it here.
    i love bombing down the tow-path on my mountainbike, listen to all kinds of music, and prefer movies to tv. i have yet to figure out how to upload piccys on here, in the forums in mean, and am currentley studying level 1+2 in care. so howdy all ;o) :D

3. lithium

lithium frogboy

Welcome Nightwish! Good to see you posting here:biggrin: How did you find us?

4. Nightwish666

Nightwish666 Member

i put "hippy forums" into google....i have been lurking for some time, just a little....but i have been a bit shy posting, because the forum is pretty massive, but on the plus side, more chance then to meet more, and diffrent people :)

5. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

6. lithium

lithium frogboy

Hullo!:party:

7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I pass and view though with fleeting glance more than studious attention still, Heart in the right place methinks.
    Time is a factor, work is a chore, Bills are a burden, and friends are memories as they abate into societies norm, oh for the carefree joy of youthful exuberance where anything is possible
    - Not bitter then :)
    Still conviction of conscience does come at a price, such it is for those who stand (sadly more) in isolation more often than in unity, ah but there are benefits in being, “The Fool on the hill” :biggrinjester:
    Or, as Helen Reddy sang "It's so nice to be insane, for no one asks you to explain" - Just me then - lol
    < Peace + Love ~ Save the Planet >

8. lithium

lithium frogboy

Hullo Billy, nice to meet you even though you seem to have been around for quite a while! :party:

9. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Welcome lithium, please introduce yourself

10. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Welcome Billy and Nightwish:cheers2: Hope you enjoy the forums. I also find it rude you haven't even introduced yourself lithium

11. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

Hello Everyone! :)

I'm me, you are you; and at the moment that's all I have to say.

Welcome to the forum, newbies! It's a bit mad around here.

But it's ever so eggciting. ;)

1 person likes this.
  12. lithium

lithium frogboy

Hullo I'm new it looks like a nice place around here. I'm into the whole hippy peace and love thing but I do hate foreigners and kids and the disabled and pensioners and dole cheats and I think the country's in a right state because of the health and safety brigade and I'm not racist but it's the immigrant welfare scroungers making this country an absolute shithole. Political correctness gone mad it is. But I do wear tie-dye and have dreadlocks so that's ok...

13. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

you and me are going to get on great guns!

except i dont wear tye dye or have dreadlocks.....what the fuck are you thinking?

14. Full of shit springs to mind! Hello everybody!

LoRider likes this.
  15. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

Hi there, I'm old and smell bad, I have cats, there useless, I got them to kill Birds but they don't, I might stop feeding em.. Who the hells lithium ???

I can't find my socks :mad:

Peace

16. ice-nine

ice-nine Member

Lithium is the drug we all take to calm our raging mood swings. :D

Don't you hate it when you can't find socks? My cat runs off with mine, little bastard. :p

On a somewhat serious note ... it's good to see so many people posting. I missed a day of popping in, and there's a lot of new posts! Yay! :)

17. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

What people ??????

Peace

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Been here a while, but will post a hello anyways.

Am representing team Wales here :D Somebody has to eh? lol

19. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Hello lithium, I have one of your relatives imprisoned in my camera.

20. LovePeaceMusic

LovePeaceMusic Member

I've decided to participate in this section in the hope that there will be some other UK members in my age range. :D I'm 14 so finding fellow hippies isn't as easy as I wish it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.