Natural Colours

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by PineMan, Mar 21, 2010.

1. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If, like me, you are a fan of M*A*S*H, you may remember a particular episode / section from the film where the doctors, in their usual irreverent manner, were making bets on whether or not Hot Lips Houlihan was a 'genuine' blonde.

The plan to determine the truth once & for all was devised whereby all the guy ropes of the shower tent were fitted up with counter weights made of sandbags & at the prearranged signal they were released, sending the tent flying into the air, with the naked Major for all to see, with the entire camp staff seated around the area like a circus ring.

Basically, I was wondering how much pubic hair colour is reflected by head hair colour. For instance (as in the M*A*S*H case) do natural blondes have blonde pubic hair?

Last week I had sex with a ginger headed guy, and he had (to my regret) a thick bush of extremely wiry ginger pubic hair, yet this has not always been the case with other red-heads I've been with.

Personally, I am naturally dark haired, as were my pubes, back in the early days, but shortly after I started to go grey, when I was 13, it wasn't long before my pubes followed suit - which is the primary reason why I choose to keep them shaved, apart from 6 weeks of the year, when I allow them to grow, so as to keep myself reminded of what they look like. The secondary reason is that I far prefer the sensation of a smooth pubis - both on myself, as well as on my partners (be they male or female). Roll on next Sunday - and off it all comes

So how about you? How does the hair on your head compare to your pubic hairs, and have you ever come across any instances of unusual, yet natural pubic hair colouring?

2. dan1701d

dan1701d Member

My pubes have always been a little darker than my head hair.

3. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Well, as I am dark-haired, there's no real difference as far as my body/pubic hair is concerned. I've been together with a strawberry-blond woman, who has almost ginger-red pubes... that looked cute, really. Generally, pubic hair on fair-haired people tends to be a little darker - probably because it's not exposed to the sun and therefore bleached as much as the hair on our scalp. If we weren't wearing clothes all the time and our pubes would receive the same level of solar light, I suppose the difference in color would be near zero.

Wiggling slightly hairy toes,

~*Ganesha*~

4. bjkrupp121

bjkrupp121 Member

I have blond hair on my head, white eye-brows and copper-red pubes. I also have a little tiny dicky.