Married Bi Guys, do you have limits

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Feb 23, 2010.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you have limits on how far you will go with your bi experiences. Do you just suck cock, or do you lick and suck balls, go for some anal or anything esle?

2. mrbungle

mrbungle Member

just suck cock mate

3. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Every guy I have met so far, has had his limits. Some dudes are certainly more flexible than the others, but limits are always part of the game. Why would married bi guys be any different?

KD

4. Shale

Shale ~

Good point.

I am more into oral, do not bottom and no longer top. I love giving massages to lovers and really love sucking cock.

When I was married this was what I did, same as I do while single.

5. nwmscurious

nwmscurious Member

Actually, I've found that I'm expanding my limits lately. This has included bottoming and have a 3-way with two other guys.

6. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I dont bottom, but do most everything else..

7. ncbymail

ncbymail Member

I like to suck dick best but that is followed by topping and since sucking is easier to arrange/pull off without lots of prep and hotel rooms I end up sucking mostly.
    WIth the right guy and plenty of time & money I'd be fine for sucking, top, bottom all of it as long as its safe.

8. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I'm game for anything really. I've topped and bottomed. What I'd eally like is a group session of 5 or more versatile guys.

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Nothing.

I am unsure what I am, and I am unmarried; but I'm very curious, and we've been dating for three years.

"Don't cheat" is my limit - i.e. no bi. My bi-interests come and go, to varying degrees. However, she is a monogamist, and my companion.

10. Ricky1958

Ricky1958 Member

Well I love sucking a dick and being screwed until I scream with pleasure,but being married is a hard question as for limits.I`m married to my 3rd wife who allows me to be myself and she will strap on a dildo and allow me to do as I please and I am satisfied to a point.But I will not cheat on her because I really love her and don`t want to harm what we have together.I would love to have a threesome with another man for both of our pleasures and then she would see that just because I like to suck a dick does not threaten us as a couple.

1 person likes this.
  11. Shale

Shale ~

Have you talked to her about these feelings. My wife was not too possessive and realized up front that she could not satisfy all my sexual needs.

While we were together she had lots of screaming orgasms with me, and I enjoyed and got off on those fucks as well. But, ... I liked making it with men and my "night out with the boys" was an accepted part of our marriage. She didn't want to know what we did but knew what we did. It is a bisexual dilemma and you can't look at it as you would a "normal" marriage.

To me "cheating" is a construct. Partners should define the limits of their relationship and bear in mind that most studies and indications are that we are not a monogamous species. I never got sexual with another woman while married but making it with guys was not perceived as a threat to my marriage.

1 person likes this.
  12. nakedman55

nakedman55 Member

When I realized I had strong sexual urges for extra marital activities I tried to persuade and interest my wife to start exploring as a couple with no success, she just would not give in, so I tried some m/m experimenting on my own, just oral, tried it, liked it, did it a couple of times, she found out, sooooo, along with many other problems (unrelated to sex) I will be soon single again by mutual agreement.In my next relationship with a female, I will be sure to have a COMPLETE and FULLY OPEN understanding that there will be very very very few boundaries on either party when it comes to sex.I have been married twice and have not gotten the point across either time apparently that sex is a major motivator in my life, I,ll not make that mistake a third time, I,m too damned old to keep starting over lol!!! I,ll be relocating to san antonio tx soon and I realize this isn,t a dating site and I,m not looking for one anyway, it would be nice to hear from any members from there and we can talk about whatever if it is allowed, not sure if there is a rule about that.

13. collegetwink09

collegetwink09 Member

I don't know why but i get real turned on by married men. I don't know if its the challenge or the idea of fulfilling a man's fantasies but I am definitely into the idea of hooking up with a married man.

14. joann

joann Guest

Married and a cross dresser. Hug, jacking him off and oral.

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

some interesting posts guys - since coming out to my wife of 18 years we have been playing together with anothe bi-guy - she enjoys it and has a rapport with the guy. We are all tested and so anything and everything goes that the three of us enjoy and get pleasure from. Since we are all tested we don't use condoms. We are all into oral and in our last few sessions we get more into anal also.

Obviously any such 3-sum might not last and we have discussed opening the marriage generally - after all if I have a friend with benefits I can hardly object to her also having one should she want. But we are the 'primary' relationship and playing together is working well - we all get turned on by watching and sharing each other. I had never thought that watching my wife and someone else would be so exciting.

At moment we probaly meet either every week or fortnight.

Love to hear of any others of you having similar or other set-ups, welcome to PM me,

Simon

16. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I love being fucked by married men. They're so eager, and tend to really pound me. I'm sure many just don't get it at home. I love it!

badrabbit likes this.
  17. jsb

jsb Member

I will try almost anything once just no pee or shit.

badrabbit likes this.
  18. Occurious

Occurious Members

It depends on the guy and situation I guess. I won't bareback and depending on the guy might not want him to fuck me. I always thought one of my limits would be rimming a guy and last month I hooked up with a guy who was really into rimming, he did a great job on me and we were in 69 and his hole looked so clean and inviting I figured I would try it. I was really surprised how much fun I had doing it, at one point I told him to sit on my face and he did, I really buried my tongue in his hole.

19. I love married men to suck and getting fucked by them I sucked one and I could taste his wife's pussy on his cock

Curiouscayman likes this.
  20. Windman

Windman Members

I wont do bare back. No rimming for me , and shit and piss just isn’t exciting. Or pain I guess.

Spudz likes this.