What's the absolute quickest way to get marijuana out of your system?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ChinaCatSunflower02, Feb 16, 2010.

1. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

It's not a huge deal; i'm not on probation yet. But i may have to take a drug test before my court date on march 3 to help out my chances of not getting probation...that is if i test clean.

the last time i smoked was 2/14/10. is there any plausible way to clean thc out of my system before march 3?

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Exercise a lot, drink a lot of coffee, well anything to raise your metabolism and burn off fat for most of the time until then.

The 2-3 days before hand, eat lots of fatty foods so your body stops burning off fat and releasing more THC into your system.

Drink lots of water and anything that will make your piss not look like water the day of it.

When peeing, don't give the the beginning or end of your stream, give them the middle, metabolites build up at the beginning and end.

4. ChinaCatSunflower02

5. woodstock193

woodstock193 Member

water, water, water man. keep a bottle of it on you at all times. also, excersize will for sure help.

6. ChinaCatSunflower02

ok, so my court date is march 3. i may not even get probation. but if i do, does anyone know if they ever piss test you the day you get sentenced? the last time i smoked was 2.14.10. so it's 17 days from then to march 3. i weigh about 105 pounds. just drink lots of water everyday, and do you think i'll piss clean?

7. TheMadcapSyd

THC is not water soluble, it stays in fat. The only thing drinking a bunch of water will do is maybe increase your metabolism a little bit, and make you go to the bathroom a lot.

to everyone reading this, THC IS NOT WATER SOLUBLE, DRINKING LOTS OF WATER DOESN"T DO ANYTHING

But no, normally they don't test you on that day, your first or 2nd PO meeting they're generally test you, or give you a date to go somewhere to be tested to make sure you'll pass your first test.

8. ChinaCatSunflower02

9. dazedout

dazedout Member

You don't drink water because it's of the solubility of anything you drink water because you excrete toxins when you piss or sweat, so since thc is a toxin in your body, that's how it gets out

10. TheMadcapSyd

Ugh no, try again. THC(well what they check for is actually what it metabolizes into but we'll be simple) is not water soluble, it's fat soluble, after you ingest it, it's stored in fat cells. The body releases it at a constant, more if your metabolism gets raised, less if it's lowered. Most drugs are water soluble, THC is not. Drinking tons of water doesn't do anything. THC is not some toxin that can be magically pushed out of the body, it's a chemical/metabolite. Drinking lots of water is meant to dilute your urine the day of the test to get the amount of metabolites in your piss at the given time low/diluted enough not to be detected.

Chemistry is the drug user's friend.