Morphine Sulfate to Heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Cirius, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Cirius

Cirius Member

Found this online, the H part I believe is correct. what do you all think?

There have been a lot of questions and confusion about how to make Morphine tablets soluble for intravenous injection. The following is an easy, fast, reliable, safe way to turn Morphine tablets into base Diacetyl-morphine or Morphine Hydrochloride for injection.

Things You Will Need to Have
    1. Tablespoon and Teaspoon (use glass if using hydrochloric acid)
    2. Syringes x3
    3. Baking soda
    4. Citrus acid or white vinegar(don't use if using hydrochloric acid)
    5. Cigarette filters
    6. Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid

If you cannot get Acetic Anhydride you cannot make Diacetyl-morphine, however if you can get Hydrochloric Acid which is available at hardware stores you can still make Morphine Hydrochloride which is not as powerful as Diacetyl-morphine but can still be injected.

1. Take the Morphine tablet and carefully remove the colored coating with a damp paper cloth.
    2. Place the tablet in a table spoon and add a small amount (the same size as the tablet)of baking soda.
    3. Add one mil of water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat (the lowest setting on the stove element) when it is bubbling slowly break up the tablet with the end of a teaspoon and slowly evaporate the water off, you should now have a light brown / white dry mixture.
    4. Place a small amount of Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid on the mixture to make it damp and let it sit for 2min, then gently heat the mixture over a low heat until dry (brown). Do not breath the fumes. Make sure that the mixture is dry.

(Skip step 5 if you are using hydrochloric acid.)

5. Place a small amount of citrus acid or white vinegar on top of the mixture.
    6. Add water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat for 30 seconds, place a cigarette filter on top of the mixture and then get your needle and suck the Heroin or Morphine thru the filter you may repeat this 2 or 3 times to get all the Heroin or Morphine.
    7. You can now inject the heroin intravenously, to work out the dosage is simple, if you used a 30mg pill and only wanted to inject 15mg just divide the solution into two needles, if you wanted only 10mg divide the solution into three needles and so on.

2. herman munster

herman munster Guest

Hey bud i would like to discuss your recipe with i further please get back to me s daveodak69@gmail.vom asap thnx for your time

3. Brad Scott

Brad Scott Members

This is not correct in several ways. It will not make di-acetel Morhine. And Injecting it could do some sever damage to the injection sight.

Anyone concidering this should first google :Krakidyl-there are a number of spellings. I was an epidemic in Siberia a few years ago after Russia shut down the pipeline of almost pure "Persian" herion coming in from Afganistan and Pakistan. It is a herion like drug made from codine which is legal in Russia(over the counter.) It is also a death sentence.

This methode is close one that has been in use in Australia and New Zealand for a while. Eroid has a chemistry section that can tell you more. Basicly if you are getting MS you should be able to get Hydromorphone. Much safer and cheeper.

4. puzzymasta

puzzymasta Members

1cc of water of 1 ml?
    and how much hydrochloric acid?
    thanks