is it possible to get past airport security with pills?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by chillin642, Feb 9, 2010.

1. chillin642

chillin642 Member

i wanted to go back home to the bay area where pills are cheap, but i wanted to get high with my homegirl in vegas.. i was wondering if it was possible to smuggle pills from there to vegas?

i was thinking of just putting them in my pocket or something because i only have to go through metal detectors. or maybe checking in a bag or something?

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

They'll have you empty your pockets in all likelihood, brother. Stick em in your socks, up your ass, or before you leave go to a CVS and buy some cold pills or something, dump 'em, fill it with yours, and put it in your luggage. You could stick it in your carryon but there's a tiny chance they'd get caught.

3. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

really?
    im guessing youve never been on a plane; because no one ever checks your pockets or pats you down
    put it in your pockets much safer than in your bag and much less lame than grim's homoerotic suggestions

4. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Flew out to CA from Philly this past summer, and everyone had to dump their pockets. Haven't flown since then, and that's the first time I had in years - so I don't know if it was isolated or not, but hey.

5. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

ya ur always supposed to but most people dont do it...
    it is not risky not to

6. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

wallet that man...I went through with a small bag of pot and i didnt know i had it on me until i was in ireland lol

7. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

i got over my fear of smuggling small amounts of drugs through the airport at a pretty young age as i spend alot of time on planes and in new cities making it hard to locate a stash while traveling.

all i did was go buy some tity whiteys and put all of my contraband in the little crotch flap thing easily put a small personal headies bag and as many xanax in there to last me several days

but smuggling anything through the airport is a bad idea IMO and you should definitely weigh the pro's and con's im not sure what kind of pills you speak of if its beans than they are to be had for cheap in vegas i can assure you of this

good luck

8. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

Try mailing them to where to are trying to go, this is wayy more safe. I wouldn't risk smuggling scheduled drugs through an airport..

9. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

excellent idea if your package doesnt go through customs or ever leave the ground mail is an awesome way to send things it IS in fact valentines day soon you could just put a bunch of pills with those heart shaped candies and mail it through...

10. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

You do in fact have to empty your pockets at most airports, in fact most government places period, when you go through a metal detector you empty your pockets, you really don't want pills to come flying out by accident.

Considering you were just going to put them in your pocket, I advise not tying to smuggle pills, you don't want to be the guy on the local news.

11. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Well, since the latest shit on Christmas day, they've "tightened up". I know that over here in Canada if you are flying to the US there is a chance you will get scanned by a machine that basically scans off your clothes and sends an image of anything that would be under them to someone that looks at them.
    Before you step into one of those you are supposed to remove everything from your body.

If they are ridiculous presses, be careful. If they are just gel capsules with pure MDMA, say they're vitamins, or even better, stash them with vitamins and they'll most likely go through, but for that I do not recommend carry-on.

12. rcable

rcable Member

I take a share of vitamins, supplements, and medication. They make daily dispensers of many size and duration.

No police/security ever opened my medicine/vitamins or asked more than 'Was ist das?' :D

...Ok, once when a TX HP K-9 unit shook me down on a false positive doggie hit, my belongings were being inventoried prior to impound for further automotive dis-assembly... he saw a lot of 'interesting' yet unrelated things to ask me about. One was my daily medication dispenser. He asked if I had prescriptions for everything in there, and I answered yes. Maybe it is illegal to not carry Rx meds w/o proof of 'script, but you understand how things are on a road trip, I can't have a dozen bottles of identifiable labels of contents, with my name on it and remember when to take what, when, as well. Maybe I lied, but testing each tab/cap on a fishing expedition is over the top, I do not believe I must explain my medical issues with the police during an investigatory search, or they have interest enough in a handful of tablets... like the false dog hit, 5mph over the limit 'warning citation' excuse to let the dog take a walk, corrupt cops miscounting cash three times in a row acting like they'd never seen money in their life before, dropped ~1k$ every time they did a cash count of my billfold on my way to holding/booking. Glad I had enough on me to bail myself out and cash a new way home within hours. They dropped my charge (roach in the ashtray = possession type foolishness), persisted trying to return bail money for a year, but required me to go there and get it (never going back there again) .... in the long run, it would have been cheaper to bribe a squad of policia than drive through El Paso. My red flag was using a hotrod rental out of Vegas. Probably did have traps built into it, if not used as a hooker and blow machine before I put 1000s of miles on it.

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Lol somehow....The sock idea is a good one but i dont know man, thats alot of hours in a dark wet disgusting place.Well the dark part doesnt matter but the rest does.And the security in airports go shoe crazy, everybodies walking around basically naked in the airports. And iam surprised about my wallet because it went through the metal detector so its bascially a balls to wall move. Bets?

14. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

The mail is your friend in this case.

15. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

loookin to get high with my homegirl in vegas. hah

is it possible??/ YES.

is the risk worth it???? your going to las vegas you idiot!! just dont buyy roofiess!!!! haahaha
    :coffee::eek::D:cool:

16. sheepie

sheepie Member

Maybe you can take a bottle of melatonin and say it's for jetlag ? stash it in there

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Never have anything in your pockets when you approach a metal detector. Everything goes in your carry on bag, which will go through the x-ray machine.

In the old days you could carry anything in your pocket, or crotch it (duct tape is helpful).

But now you stand a good chance of going through a body scanner. The US just appropriated the funds to purchase 100,000 body scanners.

So now we need to go back to checking the weed. This requires checking NOTHING that will raise suspicion in the x-ray. All bathroom stuff needs to be in your carry on, which means adhering to current carry on liquid limitations.

If you're checking pills, they may be best packed in a pill bottle of some sort, and just hope on the off chance your bag is flagged visually at the x-ray for further inspection, that they don't look to hard at the pills.

If you're checking weed, then hide it well. Though I do have a friend who just throws a small bag of weed in a dip container in the pocket of a pair of pants (checked).

Either way, when checking, pack nothing in the checked bag except for clothes. Everything else in the carry on. This minimizes the chances of your bag being opened.

18. Bonobo

Bonobo Member

I think that hiding the M in a supplement bottle is the best suggestion. Pick up some capsuled MDMA and stash it in with some similar sized pills.

19. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

lets hear it for bzp and tfmpp...

you're not eating real rolls...that's just a piper cocktail.

20. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Great signature my man.