how many mothers have caught their son masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by fooker691, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadacock31

canadacock31 Member

i am very glad i havent been caught or at least i dont think i have been cought lol:D

2. Danee

Danee Member

3. AznMom

AznMom Member

I am mom to 2 little boys. They are only 2 and 5 so i'm not expecting them to 'play' with themselves that way for awhile :) Although even as little kids, they sure do love grabbing themselves, haha. And when the time comes, i will give them their privacy.

4. opimashprime

opimashprime Member

i always had a strange fear that if my mom caught me she would cut my penis off with a cleaver

5. squibbles

squibbles Member

My mommys caught me stroking it a couple times. I just blow it off and keep going, I know shes not going to come back in for a while lol.

6. Locker

Locker Member

Sighhh..... Ive had the wonderful experiance of walking in on my son twice..... once it has under sheets, and the other time... it wasnt :/

It happens, I just reallly hope it doesnt happen again lol

7. sobebella

sobebella Member

freakin perfect lol

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

^It's funny someone finally got that reference. I know it's geeky.

Peace Out,
    Rev J

9. sobebella

sobebella Member

geeky? thats an awsome series of books/movie :p

10. LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro Member

I don't do that often. And of course my mom managed to come home one of the few times i was. I didn't even hear her come in (we have french doors with glass and i was in that room). I know that she HAD to have seen me. She never said anything about it, but i know. And since then, she has been ridiculously suspicious about every time I'm in the bathroom, or in the shower, or home alone and it is SO annoying! I'm not doing that! Get off my back! I don't want to be interrogated anymore!

11. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

that just makes me feel creeped out man... i have kids and they all been at it at some point... i certainly wouldn't masterbate to it.... yuk.... be natural about it but give them their space and privacy...

i never made a point of saying how quickly the loo roll was disappearing when my son was home and my when i caught my two year old playing with herself, i just said to her that although it feels nice, it's not something you do in public... she tottered off to her room and probably continued... the thought of watching any of them and getting turned - on by it is just sickening to me... they my kids and that is a clear boundary!!!

12. markatipr

markatipr Member

i have to say i find this post kinda funny brings back old memories

i was never caught by my mom but by my sister and her friend and her friends mom they were out doing something and my sister was being dropped of her friend mom wanted to come in and say hi to my mother not knowing that my mom wasnt home and ther i was sitting in the livingroom naked a stroking to my slut mag didnt even hear the door just a big oops from the mother needless to say they left in a hurry i remember telling or begging my sister not to say anything to mom but was bust anyway when her friend mother talked to my mother a couple of days later that was an interesting coversation between my mother and i but was really kind of a turn on being caught by them

p.s. ive been caught many times since then as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.