how many mothers have caught their son masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by fooker691, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooker691

fooker691 Banned

were you shocked?

did you watch a little to see how he had developed?

2. CanadianKid1980

CanadianKid1980 Member

That is a very proud moment to be a mother.

I sure hope she didn't watch, weird.

3. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Never been caught (im good at what i jerk)
    i have unfortunately caught my parents plenty of times though innocently walking into their bedroom when i was little

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I was never actually 'caught' by my mother, although she was obviously fully aware of my activities, and actively supported it by providing me with a clean hand towel each day. She started to do this at the time when small wet patches started to appear on my sheets from wet dreams, and being a children's nurse, by profession, I suppose she was fully aware of what this indicated, and what the next stage would be.

5. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

here you go son don't forget to wipe that cum on a fresh new towel!
    hahaha

6. Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts Thostloughts

Lmao

7. Miss_JW

Miss_JW Member

Thoughtful mother.

8. dastud

dastud Member

My mother caught me many years ago. It was not a pleasant experience.

9. night912

night912 Member

I got caught a few times but she always pretended not to see it. Except for 1 time. It was the most embarrassing one.

One day i got caught drinking with my friends in my bedroom and my mom was furious. I was grounded for a long time. She kept an eye on me the whole time or told my younger sister to tell me if i was drinking. Anyways I was stroking it one day when my sister walked in. I covered myself but there was sill a bulge under the sheets. She told my mom and she came in my room. I kept denying it that i wasn't drinking. Of course i looked suspicious and my mom pulled the covers off thinking i had a beer bottle underneath. We were all shocked and she just told my sister to leave. They both left my room and the next day i was grounded anymore.

10. handinhand

handinhand Member

I caught my daughter loving herself one afternoon. Came home early from work as I went to walk into my bedroom saw her on the marital bed naked and watched her through the crack in the door. I got so turned on I did the same in the hallway whilst I watched. I came just before she did. Never told her what I had seen though.

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

How disturbing.

12. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

lol

13. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

your sick in the head.

14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Shortly before I started masturbating my mother recognised the signs that it wouldn't be long before I would be from the wet patches on my sheets due to the wet dreams & made sure that I hade a clean hand towel on my bedside cabinet each day.

At first I didn't understand why, but it soon became apparent & was later confirmed in later years when I spoke to her about it.

15. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

A hell of a lot mre know than we gave 'em credit for. It's part of being a good mom. Like menstration with daughters. Bless 'em all! (moms, not daughters.)

16. whojabless

whojabless Member

dont forget to bring a towel!

17. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

My son only just turned 2 and of course having discovered his 'doo' is fairly fascinated with it and yeah he quite openly has a good ol fiddle while checking it out lol. Not exactly tossing off tho.

I did catch one of my brothers tho, but he had fallen asleep on the job, tackle in hand - in the lounge room! Horrible stuff! I did not want to wake him up to pack himself up coz then we would have to have the whole unco 'busted' scene, ... so I spent hours having to go the long way around in the house (with my head turned when passing both lounge doorways lol) to get anything to avoid having to pass through that room.

Finally my dad came home, so I bailed him up in the door way, pointed towards the loungeroom and said, 'go sort your son out'. Dad was cool about it, he just folded his stick book up, tapped him with it, and said, 'do you want to take that to your room?'.

So my bro knew he was definately busted by dad, but got left wondering if I had seen anything or not.

18. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

You are definately a man who knows where his towel is.

Peace Out,
    Rev J

19. hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple Member

Geez, Louise!

If having Mother crash in on you while you're stroking off an erotic hot flash isn't enough, you should check out this 1970's video clip:

http://advancedmasturbation.com/educational/video-001mom-caught.html

We mean, REALLY, is that the way mom's reacted in those days?!

Granted, the kid was pretty stupid not to lock his door. But he should pack up his rucksack and move out of that house.

20. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I would strongly guess that a lot of mothers have caught their sons cracking one off.

It's just that their own sons don't know about it. Or haven't found out...yet, if they ever do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.