#1 fooker691

fooker691

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted February 05 2010 - 08:12 PM

were you shocked?

did you watch a little to see how he had developed?

#2 CanadianKid1980

CanadianKid1980

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 03:38 AM

That is a very proud moment to be a mother.

I sure hope she didn't watch, weird.

#3 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 03:42 AM

Never been caught (im good at what i jerk)
i have unfortunately caught my parents plenty of times though innocently walking into their bedroom when i was little

#4 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,140 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 08:55 AM

I was never actually 'caught' by my mother, although she was obviously fully aware of my activities, and actively supported it by providing me with a clean hand towel each day. She started to do this at the time when small wet patches started to appear on my sheets from wet dreams, and being a children's nurse, by profession, I suppose she was fully aware of what this indicated, and what the next stage would be.

#5 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 11:55 AM

here you go son don't forget to wipe that cum on a fresh new towel!
hahaha

#6 Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts

Thostloughts

• Members
  • 2,000 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 11:57 AM

hahaha

Lmao
Pay no attention to the motherfucker behind the curtain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Miss_JW

Miss_JW

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted February 07 2010 - 05:24 PM

hahaha

Thoughtful mother.

#8 dastud

dastud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted February 08 2010 - 09:33 AM

My mother caught me many years ago. It was not a pleasant experience.

#9 night912

night912

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted March 27 2010 - 07:29 AM

I got caught a few times but she always pretended not to see it. Except for 1 time. It was the most embarrassing one.

One day i got caught drinking with my friends in my bedroom and my mom was furious. I was grounded for a long time. She kept an eye on me the whole time or told my younger sister to tell me if i was drinking. Anyways I was stroking it one day when my sister walked in. I covered myself but there was sill a bulge under the sheets. She told my mom and she came in my room. I kept denying it that i wasn't drinking. Of course i looked suspicious and my mom pulled the covers off thinking i had a beer bottle underneath. We were all shocked and she just told my sister to leave. They both left my room and the next day i was grounded anymore.

#10 handinhand

handinhand

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted July 05 2010 - 10:49 AM

I caught my daughter loving herself one afternoon. Came home early from work as I went to walk into my bedroom saw her on the marital bed naked and watched her through the crack in the door. I got so turned on I did the same in the hallway whilst I watched. I came just before she did. Never told her what I had seen though.

#11 YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe

-

•  Supporters
  • 2,836 posts

Posted July 05 2010 - 10:52 AM

How disturbing.

#12 jmt

jmt

Ezekiel 25:17

• 7,903 posts
  • LocationVice City

Posted July 05 2010 - 11:19 AM

I got caught a few times but she always pretended not to see it. Except for 1 time. It was the most embarrassing one.

One day i got caught drinking with my friends in my bedroom and my mom was furious. I was grounded for a long time. She kept an eye on me the whole time or told my younger sister to tell me if i was drinking. Anyways I was stroking it one day when my sister walked in. I covered myself but there was sill a bulge under the sheets. She told my mom and she came in my room. I kept denying it that i wasn't drinking. Of course i looked suspicious and my mom pulled the covers off thinking i had a beer bottle underneath. We were all shocked and she just told my sister to leave. They both left my room and the next day i was grounded anymore.

lol

:devil:obliterated.:devil:

#13 jmt

jmt

Ezekiel 25:17

• 7,903 posts
  • LocationVice City

Posted July 05 2010 - 11:20 AM

I caught my daughter loving herself one afternoon. Came home early from work as I went to walk into my bedroom saw her on the marital bed naked and watched her through the crack in the door. I got so turned on I did the same in the hallway whilst I watched. I came just before she did. Never told her what I had seen though.

your sick in the head.

:devil:obliterated.:devil:

#14 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,140 posts

Posted July 05 2010 - 02:21 PM

Shortly before I started masturbating my mother recognised the signs that it wouldn't be long before I would be from the wet patches on my sheets due to the wet dreams & made sure that I hade a clean hand towel on my bedside cabinet each day.

At first I didn't understand why, but it soon became apparent & was later confirmed in later years when I spoke to her about it.

#15 Fastswitch

Fastswitch

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,465 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 11:54 AM

A hell of a lot mre know than we gave 'em credit for. It's part of being a good mom. Like menstration with daughters. Bless 'em all! (moms, not daughters.)

#16 whojabless

whojabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted July 10 2010 - 07:32 PM

I was never actually 'caught' by my mother, although she was obviously fully aware of my activities, and actively supported it by providing me with a clean hand towel each day. She started to do this at the time when small wet patches started to appear on my sheets from wet dreams, and being a children's nurse, by profession, I suppose she was fully aware of what this indicated, and what the next stage would be.

dont forget to bring a towel!
Posted Image

#17 Ivana13

Ivana13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted July 10 2010 - 07:57 PM

My son only just turned 2 and of course having discovered his 'doo' is fairly fascinated with it and yeah he quite openly has a good ol fiddle while checking it out lol. Not exactly tossing off tho.

I did catch one of my brothers tho, but he had fallen asleep on the job, tackle in hand - in the lounge room! Horrible stuff! I did not want to wake him up to pack himself up coz then we would have to have the whole unco 'busted' scene, ... so I spent hours having to go the long way around in the house (with my head turned when passing both lounge doorways lol) to get anything to avoid having to pass through that room.

Finally my dad came home, so I bailed him up in the door way, pointed towards the loungeroom and said, 'go sort your son out'. Dad was cool about it, he just folded his stick book up, tapped him with it, and said, 'do you want to take that to your room?'.

So my bro knew he was definately busted by dad, but got left wondering if I had seen anything or not.

#18 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,918 posts

Posted July 10 2010 - 09:27 PM

Shortly before I started masturbating my mother recognised the signs that it wouldn't be long before I would be from the wet patches on my sheets due to the wet dreams & made sure that I hade a clean hand towel on my bedside cabinet each day.

At first I didn't understand why, but it soon became apparent & was later confirmed in later years when I spoke to her about it.

You are definately a man who knows where his towel is.

Peace Out,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#19 hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted July 10 2010 - 09:27 PM

Geez, Louise!

If having Mother crash in on you while you're stroking off an erotic hot flash isn't enough, you should check out this 1970's video clip:

http://advancedmastu...mom-caught.html

We mean, REALLY, is that the way mom's reacted in those days?!

Granted, the kid was pretty stupid not to lock his door. But he should pack up his rucksack and move out of that house.

#20 clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted July 11 2010 - 06:30 PM

I would strongly guess that a lot of mothers have caught their sons cracking one off.

It's just that their own sons don't know about it. Or haven't found out...yet, if they ever do.

#21 canadacock31

canadacock31

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted July 18 2010 - 07:16 PM

i am very glad i havent been caught or at least i dont think i have been cought lol:D

#22 Danee

Danee

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted August 02 2010 - 09:25 AM

This reminds me of the classic sex ed video. Its awesome!

http://www.dailymoti...-in-the-act_fun

And yes, I have seen it but I don't say 'caught'. Anyone who has a younger brother growing up, isn't usually alien to that time and its always best not to make a deal out of it in any way, shape or form.

-D

#23 AznMom

AznMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted August 04 2010 - 01:30 PM

I am mom to 2 little boys. They are only 2 and 5 so i'm not expecting them to 'play' with themselves that way for awhile :) Although even as little kids, they sure do love grabbing themselves, haha. And when the time comes, i will give them their privacy.

#24 opimashprime

opimashprime

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted August 04 2010 - 02:59 PM

i always had a strange fear that if my mom caught me she would cut my penis off with a cleaver

#25 squibbles

squibbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted August 04 2010 - 03:04 PM

My mommys caught me stroking it a couple times. I just blow it off and keep going, I know shes not going to come back in for a while lol.

#26 Locker

Locker

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted August 21 2010 - 07:04 AM

Sighhh..... Ive had the wonderful experiance of walking in on my son twice..... once it has under sheets, and the other time... it wasnt :/

It happens, I just reallly hope it doesnt happen again lol

#27 sobebella

sobebella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted August 24 2010 - 07:32 PM

You are definately a man who knows where his towel is.

Peace Out,
Rev J

freakin perfect lol
[SIGPIC]http://www.juliesjungle.com/pictures/fennec5.jpg[/SIGPIC]

a cutey lil baby Fennec Fox

#28 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• 3,918 posts

Posted August 24 2010 - 11:10 PM

^It's funny someone finally got that reference. I know it's geeky.

Peace Out,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#29 sobebella

sobebella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted August 24 2010 - 11:13 PM

geeky? thats an awsome series of books/movie :p
[SIGPIC]http://www.juliesjungle.com/pictures/fennec5.jpg[/SIGPIC]

a cutey lil baby Fennec Fox

#30 LurdGanaro

LurdGanaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted August 24 2010 - 11:26 PM

I don't do that often. And of course my mom managed to come home one of the few times i was. I didn't even hear her come in (we have french doors with glass and i was in that room). I know that she HAD to have seen me. She never said anything about it, but i know. And since then, she has been ridiculously suspicious about every time I'm in the bathroom, or in the shower, or home alone and it is SO annoying! I'm not doing that! Get off my back! I don't want to be interrogated anymore!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]