Bisexuality???

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kaitiepaige18, Feb 2, 2010.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

bisexual = enjoys having sex with both genders

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

also it doesn't matter which gender you prefer having sex with more. as long as you enjoy both it's still bisexual

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I agree. I only thought of myself as bi after i didnt feel forced to do things and truly wanted it

4. erikat

erikat Newbie

i thought of myself as bi for a long time before realizing that i'm really not and only liked guyz cuz i though i was supposed to ... i hate the labels tho really. who cares ya kno? whatever feels good ... is cool ... right?

5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Well for me, i was always cohersed into doing things then i would gag sucking dick even though i dont have a gag reflex. I would always feel regret after being fucked in the ass on the way back home with his cum dripping out. Once i looked at myself as bi, i was able to swallow cum and make him cum so deep in my ass it would only drip out way later during football practice

1 person likes this.
  6. toonytr

toonytr Members

I and my wife are bi and have parkners.3 or 4 per months we are together

7. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yep, there's a big difference in being physically attracted to other women and wanting to have sex with them than wanting an emotional and intimate relationship with another woman. Bisexual is just a work so it doesn't really matter what it means. I enjoy sex with men and women, but I'm only interested in an intimate and emotionally-bonded relationship with men, or should I say a man, who happens to be my husband. Personally, I consider myself bi, but I think many others would likely disagree with that label.

8. silk896

silk896 Member

Being bi means being able to love and essentially enjoy sex with boh sexes.

This does NOT necessarily mean at once. I am bi. I have made love to many women and men; and have never had a threesome.(well one, but it was not bi.)

9. . . . my mother was a child of the 60's
    Yet, she imposed strict sexual guidelines upon me --- which I found contradictory
    (the root of these restrictions may have been her lessons learned)
    As a result
    I was on the pill at a young age which may I have accelerated my being "active"
    Which I don't think she minded
    (we spoke of sex almost like sisters)
    But
    When it came to crossing lines --- outside the "norm" of heterosexuality
    She was very clear that being with another woman was a taboo -
    To me
    There are no such things as taboos in life --- just what society deems as being "taboo"
    I crossed that line last summer --- well, last year last summer.
    Not intended
    Just was stinging from a bad break-up and needed affection that became something else
    I have since been with another --- short-lived --- but, another women
    And now,
    I am seeking another
    Her name is Jessica
    Not sure if I am bisexual or just someone in need of feeling safe and loved

10. fadal3016

fadal3016 Members

Im bi. I guess. I love oral. I dont like kissing a guy but love sucking him off. I love eating a pussy too. I would love to have a chance to be on the bottom while a man and a woman are having sex licking and sucking both. Then clean the from him and her.

11. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I think people spend too much time splitting hairs about their own identity and I don't think it's healthy. Self discovery is great and all, find what you like or don't like in any aspect is very enriching. But trying to determine "what category do I fall into?" over and over seems rather morbid. I mean how are people with different views and practices supposed to think they are normal when they are put into smaller and smaller boxes? I just think it doesn't matter and do what you are going to do without judging yourself.

I think of myself as a normal heterosexual male even though I lived as a girl for almost two years, have had sex with plenty of other males and will probably do so again. I don't enjoy gay sex at all so I don't think of myself as being bisexual. I never particularly enjoyed my time as a girl, so I only think of myself as strictly male. These things give me insight to how others live but it doesn't change anything.

And before anyone says "but you are defining yourself as straight and male". That is just the social default. If I must have a definition just go with whatever is easiest. It's how I'm defined but I don't care and it's easier to explain than how I see things.

12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

It sounds like many guys tell them selves they are straight to be ok with gay sex. Its ok for a girl to play with another girl but questionable with a guy and another guy. My wife has a hard time dealing with my bisexualy past. I have few regrets. Mostly wish i was comfortable earlier and hooked up with a few here and there. Also wish i ended my one way sexual relationship with my buddy growing up

13. jmadre

jmadre Member

I believe you've said it,
    "Just someone in need of feeling safe and loved"

Take care

1 person likes this.
  14. Sexfreakartist

Sexfreakartist Members

I'm a bisexual male. I have noticed that a lot of bisexuals are not 50/50 for male and female. A lot tend to lean one way or the other. Also one gender they like for sex, the other for sex, intimacy and love. Me personally I lean more towards women then men as far as attraction. I love the way women look but I really don't consider men attractive. I love sex with men but not kissing and cuddling. It's purely sexual. I love kissing women and can lay in bed cuddling all day. And enjoy sex with women equally. When I think about love and dating I only think about women. To me and this is only my opinion. I think bisexuality is one of the more complicated preferences cause there are so many variables. Gay, lesbian or straight is basically they like on and not the other. I like some other bisexuals wish I was either straight or gay cause it would make things a lot easier. My dream is to meet a woman that likes bi men so I could share guys with her. But it seems like women do not like guys that have sex with guys. I hear about them on the internet but haven't met one yet. Like unicorns and Bigfoot.

1 person likes this.
  15. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My ex fiancee is bi. The girlfriend after her is bi. My wife is bi and the girlfriend we shared for 30 years is bi. Bisexual is not just not liking sex with both genders. It is a lot more complicated than that. For instance, my wife has had sex with women a few thousand times over the last 4 decades but has never dated one or been in a romantic relationships. She wants to be married to an alpha male who makes her feel safe and protected. I had sex with two males in my young days and yet I define myself as heteroflexible. I identify as straight, am not sexuall aroused or attracted to men but under the right circumstances like booze, smoke and lots of girls playing with me, I can have sex with a man. If you ever were in an orgy, you know what I mean. After a while you do not know whose hand or ass it is and a hole is a hole is a hole. I have never had a desire for a repeat and my wife and I had a few thousand FFM threesomes during our marriage. Neither of us is interested in play with men.

Here is the best description of bisexuaity by Robyn Ochs that explains how it can vary in many areas. Just as a note, my wife cannot understand why I am only attracted to girls. To her, gender does not matter most times.

DEFINITION OF BISEXUALITY: “I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge that I have in myself the potential to be attracted – romantically and/or sexually – to people of more than one sex and/or gender, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.”

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've slept with men, but I wouldn't call myself bisexual. You know, I've slept with men in the past, have no desire to do it at present, and don't see myself doing it in the future.

So, am I bi? Was I bi? Was I just confused?

I think the problem was, we took the term bisexual and used it as a label. And when you don't quite fit the label, it becomes very confusing.

1 person likes this.
  17. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I agree that you sound more like a bi curious based on your initial post. But who knows? maybe you try it one day and find out you like it or don't like it