Can you buy mescaline online or what?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by icecreampheonix, Jan 28, 2010.

1. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

How does one obtain this stuff? I hear it's pretty hard to find in synthesised form. I tried some at a new year party a couple of years ago, but I didn't have enough. At the time I had never tried a psychedelic and I was a little scared about the dose. Then I went to sleep a couple of hours later and it didn't happen. So yeah. But I really want to try it. Do I just have to be lucky enough to find a guy?

2. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Nah you'd definitely have to 'come across' a legit source for something like that, that's a scheduled substance.

3. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

You can buy san pedro cactus off line. It is very easy to prepare, so that you can drink it. Its only 20 - 30 bucks for a good dose too. www.Bouncingbearbotanical.com check it out!

4. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

bouncing bear sucks for san pedro. i wouldnt use them for anything.

you extract it from cactus with one of the many methods on this site or find a vendor in china that sells it in synthetic form and ships to your country. don't ask me the name of any vendors i wont share.

mescaline is the rarest thing to be looking for on the black market. most people who extract it themselves dont sell it because there is little profit to be made and not much yield from most teks. you will almost always have to make it yourself.

99% of the time when someone sells you a capsule of powder calling it "mescaline" its a research chemical.

5. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

No, you can not...

Dood, if you know the right people you can buy ANYTHING online... TRUST me...

6. greenspectral

greenspectral Member

bouncing bear is really good...

7. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

theres better out there..

8. Reno91

Reno91 Member

You might have some luck finding it at a festival.

9. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Basically what has been said, you can't buy mescaline, but you can buy the cacti to extract it from. Same with DMT, you can't buy DMT, but you can buy the bark to extract it from.