ever get mail seized?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by infowarrior, Jan 18, 2010.

1. infowarrior

infowarrior Member

anyone? what happened?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've never gotten any of my RC's seized, but my order of xanax and valium was seized by customs when it was coming through a port in Florida. All customs did was send me a "love letter" saying that they had seized my pills and that I'd have to go to court if I wanted them back. I told the online pharmacy about it and I emailed them a picture of the letter I got from customs, and they re-shipped my order. Then it was seized AGAIN and I got another letter from customs.

3. infowarrior

infowarrior Member

im not having anything coming through customs, just regular mail. would they just send me a letter if it wasnt coming through customs? or would they just come and arrest me?? lol

4. TopNotchStoner

Well, I guess it would depend a lot on what/how much is seized.

Most of the time, they won't take the time and effort to try to prove that you even knew that whatever was seized was being shipped to you. It's possible, but improbable.

5. PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover Member

Are you mailing scheduled substances?

6. TopNotchStoner

It doesn't matter, because you can get arrested for many RC's because of the analogue act, due to structural similarities to scheduled substances.

7. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Often times they wont be able to identify an RC and will let it go through. I know of someone who had a large order of a RC get held by customs, but after holding it for a few months they couldn't figure out what the fuck it was so just sent it on. Smaller amounts of RC analogs they figure out, you will LIKELY be ok and just get a LL, but COULD get up to 20 years for it IF they decide to be assholes, so still be safe.

Scheduled stuff is a different story. If it is pharmaceuticals (Which get seized al the damn time at customs) you will almost always only get a LL the first time (second time you are lucky IMO) unless it is an opiate like oxycontin, or is anything in raw powder form (in either of those cases you will probably get a controlled delivery and raided).

Weed sometimes the feds don't care much if its a small amount, and they usually turn it over to the state to decide if they want to prosecute it. Usually the state does, but in some places maybe they wont. Probably 95% chance they will though.

Anything that is scheduled besides for some pharms and weed, you are pretty much 100% going to get a controlled delivery of some sort.

8. LoC

LoC Member

Did you have the reshipped order go to the same address? I believe they flag your address or the sender's address or some combo thereof after the first seizure.

9. antpro2005

antpro2005 Member

My mail has made it for RC's. It's always hell waiting though.

10. LiquidVision

LiquidVision Member

Never had a problem with my RCs getting through. Waiting on a new shipment from a new vendor this time around though so it's a bit nerve wracking.

Obviously don't press your luck or whatever, but I doubt the Feds are worried about you ordering a small amount of a legal chemical. Contrary to popular paranoid opinion, the authorities aren't omniscient, don't have unlimited resources at their disposal to track down every last two-bit offender, and they won't come after you because you didn't use "SWIM" when posting. ;)

If I got a letter from customs saying they'd grabbed a shipment sent to me, I'd just contact the supplier and get them to re-ship to a different address.

11. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Odd, so why is it something like Xanax would be seized but not my RC's every time? Do they actually check the contents of the packaging when it goes through the border, or did something hint what was in the packaging?

Also, I'm currently awaiting arrival of a 2C-E shipment from an "over the border" vendor, and they personally assured me that problems occur as little as 4 times a year or less as far as orders being withheld goes. So I guess I'll let you guys know.

12. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I used to same address, but it's cool. At least no legal ramifications came from it. lol

13. TopNotchStoner

A few hundred milligrams of powder is a lot more concealable than a bunch of pills.

14. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Oh, very true =P
    Why don't they just crush that shit up then?

15. TopNotchStoner

The pills? They were in blister packs, I think.

16. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

I think they flag the address also. I rented a PO Box and got Zanax 1mg & Phentermine 37.5 mg with no problem. Unfortunately I ordered Talwyn and it was confiscated. I got the proverbial love letter and after that shipments were scarce. What can you do??

17. TopNotchStoner

I've gotten other orders of xanax in the mail before, and the order was much bigger than the order that was seized. Of course, it came through a different port and was shipped through FedEx, as opposed to the USPS.

18. Trips509

Trips509 Member

I ordered GBL from the same spot to the same address a few times with no problems. Then one order got seized and I got a letter in the mail. The supplier reshipped to same address and again it got seized with an other letter to me. Had the supplier reship again to a different address and this time it made it through.

19. rcable

rcable Member

You may seem to be an expert of sorts to some but your words do not jive with my experience. Many posters also have multiple LLs and do not bother to brag about their accomplishments of scale and type which others consider impossible.

Just sayin... ;) And don't make me name names and specify details. Possibly you are generally right, but MANY people 'slip through the cracks/loopholes' ;).

*I am not a lawyer and only play one on the internet. The above message is a testimony of facts without omission.*

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

They can't arrest you unless they can prove you solicited the shipment, or they catch you doing more than just accepting it. It might be a good idea to be like "thats odd... didn't expect anything". It's a rather common practice for shipping contraband to ship it to someone else and intercept it or impersonate them at the place of delivery.

As to post number 2, on what grounds would they seize RC's? that they want them for themselves? RC's SHOULD be fine.