Fake Xanax that are active?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by waterfalls11, Jan 15, 2010.

1. waterfalls11

waterfalls11 Member

OK so my brother bought 10 of these Xanax bars that look exactly like Greenstone, but they are not, but they are something.

Taking one bar will leave anyone unable to even walk or form coherent sentences. I took one and bar and feel out of bed and then hit just about every wall before making it to the bathroom...and the same thing happened to my friend and brother.

These are not legit Xanax and were definitely made in illegally. Perhaps they are Xanax but a super high dose?

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Also, he's bought bars that were completely inactive before.

1 person likes this.
  2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

If you have any chemistry or pharmacology majors among your friends, you might ask them to take a look at them. Sounds more than a bit scary to me.

Super high doses of ketamine or other tranqs is really all I can think of. But I wouldn't take any, sounds like they could have rather bad outcomes.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Sounds awesome.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

It would sound awesome if he knew what was in them or who pressed them.

It could be a dose that's close to the LD50 of whatever chemical it contains, to produce effects like that. Or it could be a chemical that's flat out poisonous.

You should not take more until you find out what's in them. It sounds like you could easily die of cardiac or resperatory arrest, or suffer brain or organ problems, because there's no garuntee it's even a drug, like I said it could be a poison. Also, you don't know about the consistancy of them, some could have twice as much of the active ingrediant as the ones you've taken so far.

5. waterfalls11

waterfalls11 Member

I didn't find it awesome, just scary, and it was especially scary because I had just finished smoking weed, which makes me paranoid. Then when it kicked it, I felt like I was having a massive panic attack. I could hardly move and lost all equilibrium.

Note: I just took one bar, one bar usually just gives me a nice relaxing feeling.

This is the second time my brother has gotten fake Xanax bars. The first time they were completely inactive, but this time there was something in them. As far as that something being poison, I doubt it. My guess is some kind of benzo analogue that some dude made in his basement.

Who knows?

1 person likes this.
  6. TopNotchStoner

If it was any kind of benzo, I doubt you would've had a so-called "massive panic attack".

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

My thoughts exactly.

I don't mean a poison like cyanide, I mean something that may be psychoactive but still quite damaging to your body. There's plenty of things like this. And again, the dose sounds like a very large one, and depending on the drug, it could be close to lethal.

8. TopNotchStoner

It almost sounds like GHB or something.

9. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

how long did the high last? ive heard of fake bars containing phenazepam, which is a RC benzo which main effects last a day, but the after effects last like a week or so. i've tried it twice, the memory loss that lasted a week was not worth it at all.

10. Cirius

Cirius Member

If its a real pill made made a real company it will be in this site:
    http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

If its pressed by someone I would not take it as its not clean and probably has a combination of either heroin, ketamine, ghb, fentanyl, or any kind of tranq. Sell them to someone else as somethin else is my opinion, let them deal with it

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

^are you serious man heroin or ketamine ? you know how much more thats worth than xanax comon think about it

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Does NOT sound like heroin at all, and that would be less likely, but ketamine shows up in things like that all the time. It's a marketing thing. It's NOT easy to walk around and find buyers for ketamine, either buying or selling requires being in a very special circle. However, ANYONE will buy xannies or rolls or some crap, you throw whatever you have in it and people will eat it up. (or that's the rather dispicable idea behind it)

13. Cirius

Cirius Member

Heroin worth more than xanax,come on think about it... A bag of H costs 5-10$ and will get someone with no tolerance fucked up, a "xanax" with 1/4 of that mixed with somethin else will still mess someone with no tolerance up and a bar sells for 5$. I do doubt its H though. K is hard to sell unless youre at a festival or have hippy friends

14. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Any drug is easy to sell, but finding the right people to sell it to is the tricky part.

15. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Do they look like these, with GG 249 on them?

[​IMG]

I found that picture on another forum, where they were discussing reports of fake GG 249's originating from online pharmacies. Now, that first picture is supposed to be real 2mg bars.

These I found on another site, and they are reportedly fakes that were seized in
    Florida, and contain drugs other than Xanax.

[​IMG]

Hard to tell apart, huh? There was also some information about the fakes included with the pics:

ALPRAZOLAM MIMIC TABLETS (ACTUALLY CONTAINING EITHER MELATONIN OR AN UNUSUAL, NON-CONTROLLED BENZODIAZEPINE) IN NORTHWEST FLORIDA

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (Pensacola Regional Operations Center) recently received multiple submissions of apparent Sandoz 2 milligram alprazolam tablets. The tablets were white, rectangular, imprinted with the “GG 2 4 9” logo, and came in two different weights, either 0.21 grams each (see Photo 2) or 0.38 grams each (see Photo 3). The exhibits (containing from 1 - 35 tablets) were seized by various law enforcement agencies across northwestern Florida. Analysis by GC/MS, however, indicated no alprazolam in either tablet type. The lighter tablets contained a non-controlled benzodiazepine, tentatively identified as 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-7-bromo-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one (not confirmed; not quantitated but approximately 1 - 2 milligrams based on the TIC). The heavier tablets contained melatonin (not confirmed; not quantitated but a high loading based on the TIC). These are the first ever pharmaceutical mimic tablets submitted to the FDLE laboratory system.

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Someone reads microgram, ehh ;)

I try to keep up with it, but often forget. And the DEA's privacy policy was rather disturbing last time I checked. I mean, it's what you'd expect, but a "If you visit this site and do drugs we will catch you" statement is still unnerving :p

17. happydude_60

This is the first time I was ever at the site. It came up in a Google search for fake Xanax. As for their warning about busting people just for visiting the site, I don't see how that would be feasible.

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh, well of course it's not, but I would imagine people who do the kind of poking around I do attract more attention from their webmaster.

I wonder what their webmasters think when they see images hotlinked to places like this. It makes me giggle.

Know thine enemy, I say.

19. waterfalls11

waterfalls11 Member

not sure, but i'd bet on it!

20. happydude_60

The fake pills in the second set of pics all have a defective 2nd G. If you'll look at the "GG", you'll notice that the 2nd G is open, almost like a C. So, that could be one way to detect a counterfeit on the street. As far as that site noticing that I visited there and posted an image, well they can kiss my ass. It's a free internet. If they want to collect my IP, fine. :p (He says, bravely, as the black van pulls up quietly outside...)