Shooting Roxys

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by roxyblue95, Jan 10, 2010.

1. roxyblue95

roxyblue95 Member

Hey, I'm new here and I don't know the rules so unless omeone tells me otherwise I'm gonna use SWIM, well anyways...

SWIM has been doing roxys for a few months with a bit of physical dependence, no serious w/ds but if SWIM dont have his blues he just feels off and nasty and shaky. SWIM will snort 'em usually, up to three at a time but he will normally do about 2 - 2/12 at a time to get nice and high, and one for a buzz and to feel normal on the bad days. He wants to shoot em, he knows its a bad idea but he's responsible person so yeah, he wanted to know how much he should shoot his first time, how does he prepare it, and how does a minor get a needle in the state of FL.
    Thanks

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

sorry i cant help with your question (ive never shot anything) but you dont have to use swim here

3. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

wow its a pill just eat it, or snort.

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

you're in florida?

why the fuck would you ever shoot when you can get that shit for so cheap?

5. roxyblue95

roxyblue95 Member

they're 13 bucks, two for 25, it may be cheap but its not cheap enough when living on parents allowance, plus i want a better rush

6. does2

does2 Member

Shoot half of one first.

You can get syringes for your dog at wal-mart.

Look up the legality, you may be able to buy them at the pharm.

7. drew.duluth

drew.duluth Member

My friend just did it the other day its easy. heres what you do. Crush up a whole pill finely, and put in in ur cooker or a spoon. Add about 50 units of CLEAN water, I boil mine, stir really well and cook to a small boil but not too much, white smoke = burnt dope. Roll up a small peice of cottin and drop it in the spoon, filter, then bang. Now the shot will look blue so it might scare you, but its fine. I dont bang roxys, I stick to the clearer shit like dillys or H herself. Good luck, if u have never done it before you will probaly be to scared to inject it and waste a pill. Get someone to help you your first time. make sure u hit a vein and pull back blood, dont muscle pop

8. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Not another SWIM!!!!!!!!

9. does2

does2 Member

No need to cook.

10. OneChordWonders

OneChordWonders Member

why not

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

you're living with/off your parents and you're trying to shoot up? you sicken me, get out the fucking house first, before you throw away your life.

12. drew.duluth

drew.duluth Member

I dont know who or why someone would say that you don't need to cook Roxy's. You DO need to cook roxys, good too. Sometimes people use 100 units and cook it good. OC's and Roxy's need to be cooked moreso then Dillys.

And beatnick, why are you going to be on these forums talking to people like this. People who are addicted to opiates need encouragement and support to get off. The way you talk to people makes me sick. If you dont use opiates or are or have been an addict why the fuck are you on this forum. Quit being an asshole. Thank you.

13. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

i dunno about shooting hydromorphone. but honestly if ur gonna start banging pills, which u fuckin definitly shouldnt, then id just say stick with oxy. but ur gonna be way in over your head. way worse then u are now. why would u knowingly do that to yourself? helli was railing them and i just will never put myself through that again. i can just imagine if i was bangin them lol

14. Cirius

Cirius Member

you dont need to heat because 1 it will kill the potency any heat is bad, and 2 its not streat tar H so the heat isnt needed to dissolve the tar

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Reaaaaallllly?

You start to develop a dependance, so instead of cutting back, you look to start shooting?

I don't know my opiate brands, but roxys are hydrocodone.... right? or else cheap oxy/apap or some crap? Why would you shoot it anyway? it's not that expensive, parachute it or snort it.

And maybe its just me... but opiate highs arn't as.... thick, I suppose you could say, as a good indica high... and it always makes me puke, and then I crave the feeling of APAP drip. Scary shit. Do some real drugs, while you have the chance.

*not flaming anyone for their drug of choice, it just seems you should make a wiser choice while you HAVE the choice*

16. masada

masada Member

Drew.duluth had it right, only don't boil it. I just heat it very gently and briefly. If you heat it too much it can melt the binders and shit in the pill which you don't want in your veins.

17. does2

does2 Member

Lol?

First of all... dilly > oxy when it comes to IV.

Second, you don't need to cook either of them. Explain to me why you do if you think you need to.

18. tank2667

tank2667 Banned

i live in clearwater and there way cheaper

19. Agroman87

Agroman87 Member

20. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

For the people in this thread that are incorrectly referring to Roxi's as hydromorphone or hydrocodone with APAP, you are incorrect. The blue Roxi's are 30 mg's of oxycodone with no form of time release. They are the IR of OxyContin and that's why people like to rail them. Don't shoot them.