orgasm without erection

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by chiara21, Dec 27, 2009.

1. chiara21

chiara21 Member

Hi all,
    I am seeing this guy and we are having a lot of fun together.
    One little little problem is that sometimes he cannot get hard. Actually not always, but in frequent occasions.
    Specially if we go out with friends and drink a little too much.
    I know it's perfectly normal.
    When it happens I feel sorry, because I know he wants to have sex. So I often help him (with hand) and with my surprise he always cums, even though he has no erection... but it is "completely asleep".

My question is: Did it happen to you? Can a guy reach the orgasm without erection?

He seems to enjoy it allot, so I have no problems with it.
    One interesting thing (also the reason why I am writing) is that few times he told me that the orgasm quality is very intense compared to when he has an erection.
    I just never head of it, so I was thinking:

any experience in that sense?
    did it ever happen to you?

Thanks!!

2. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

Yea, it's possible to have an orgasm without an erection. It's also possible to have an erection but never be able to cum

3. dastud

dastud Member

There have been times when I really wanted to masturbate and have an orgasm and for some reason I just could not get hard. With the right stimulation I have been able to have an orgasm when soft but for me it is not nearly as pleasurable as when hard.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

milking the prostate.. cumming without getting hard.. actually very mind blowing to a guy that is used to being hard and cumming.. should work well for your guy friend as long as he doesn't think "its gay"

5. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Gramps (age 75) says that if you needed a hardon to orgasm, he'd never have one. So, yes, it is possible and you are a rare woman to take responsibility for his pleasure. I certainly hope he is being as concerned about you and getting you off with his tongue (which, BTW, is a favorite way in China to raise an elusive erection!)

6. guest38954

guest38954 Visitor

milking the prostate.. WoW!!! It's awesome let me tell ya baby!!!