How can lyrica get you high

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by TJ big A, Dec 17, 2009.

1. TJ big A

TJ big A Member

anyideas

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

open the capsules and either swallow the powder inside or snort it.

i like lyrica. i get a good drunken feeling off of it but alot of people are different. one person can feel drunkeness and euphoria and another wont feel shit.

its the same story with neurontin

3. TJ big A

TJ big A Member

whats the mg you take?

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

i took it twice orally at 750 mg and 900 mg, both times though i felt heavily drunk (felt more like alcohol than benzos do) it was heavily nauseating to the point where i was dry heaving every 30 mins.

one interesting aspect was the closed eye visuals. not in a psychedelic way, but the kind you get when pressing down on your eyelids and it was flashing.

5. TJ big A

TJ big A Member

hahah well i have alot leftover form when i had my leg surgery and i was having nerv pain , but now two years later and just woundering if it would do anything now

6. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

start off with 350 mg or so, lots of people dont get nausea like i do from it.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

listen,, I went to the dr's and was like mentioning Lyrica and the dr gave me OC's and said they didnt want to go that route with lyrica, that didnt make sense to me cause lyrica is non-narcotic.. must be good shit lol.. Ive done it before, but not long term use.